Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:00:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✔️ $1 Phone Verification Service ✔️| Azure, Steam, Uber(Eats), Google...  (Read 1035 times)
MXXWLL (OP)

Activity: 474
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 04:35:15 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 12:20:55 PM by MXXWLL

Hello fellow Bitcointalk members,

Currently I am offering a (mobile) phone verification service. Pay after the code is delivered!
Azure, Uber(Eats), Lyft, Bing, Google, Facebook, Steam, PayPal and much more... No problem!
One time / bulk verifications are not an issue too! Generally I provide a one time verification.

Price: $0.99 (PayPal & Bitcoin accepted)

How to:
1 ) Add me on PM / Skype!
2 ) You'll receive the number for the verification
3 ) Code will be sent instantly once received

Bitcoin and PayPal accepted!

Please contact me on Skype:

Trust summary:
Click

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:56:39 PM

Updated the thread, could give out some vouch copies out!
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:15:06 PM

Verified Azure, smooth service.

Thanks for the vouch!
Vixmore

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:01:47 AM

Currently I am offering a (mobile) phone verification service, which can be used for any site you could think of!
Microsoft, Gmail, Uber, Facebook, CS:GO prime, much more... All my numbers are SMS & Call capable.
One time / bulk verifications are not an issue! Generally I provide a one time verification, if there any issues I can provide you a warranty.
This means: If you need to verify for a second time with a specific phone number, I can guarantee you a re-verification.

Price:
1x Phone Verification: $0.99
Phone Verification with Warranty: $1.49 (from)

Bitcoin and PayPal (F&F) accepted!

ToS:
- You understand and agree that this service is subject to turn any customers away for any reason.
- You understand and agree refunds are only available if they are within the refund guidelines and their are no special circumstances.
- You understand and agree that I am not held liable for any website you access by verifying or including a phone number.
- You agree to never chargeback.
- You understand and agree to act politely and respectfully while requesting verification.
- I have full right to stop the sale at anytime if you are disrespectful at anytime during transaction and refuse you any further service.

Do you have any australian numbers? Becauase I need one to get csgo prime on my smurf account. PM me the details if you do have one.
m0924

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 02:18:45 AM

Hi Sir,  How this is done? Please let me know...Thanks
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:09:50 PM

Currently I am offering a (mobile) phone verification service, which can be used for any site you could think of!
Microsoft, Gmail, Uber, Facebook, CS:GO prime, much more... All my numbers are SMS & Call capable.
One time / bulk verifications are not an issue! Generally I provide a one time verification, if there any issues I can provide you a warranty.
This means: If you need to verify for a second time with a specific phone number, I can guarantee you a re-verification.

Price:
1x Phone Verification: $0.99
Phone Verification with Warranty: $1.49 (from)

Bitcoin and PayPal (F&F) accepted!

ToS:
- You understand and agree that this service is subject to turn any customers away for any reason.
- You understand and agree refunds are only available if they are within the refund guidelines and their are no special circumstances.
- You understand and agree that I am not held liable for any website you access by verifying or including a phone number.
- You agree to never chargeback.
- You understand and agree to act politely and respectfully while requesting verification.
- I have full right to stop the sale at anytime if you are disrespectful at anytime during transaction and refuse you any further service.

Do you have any australian numbers? Becauase I need one to get csgo prime on my smurf account. PM me the details if you do have one.

Only EU-based numbers currently (from the Netherlands), my apologies.

Hi Sir,  How this is done? Please let me know...Thanks
Sure.
I'll send you my Skype ID first. In Skype, I will give you a number for the verification, I will receive the code and send it back to you.

NaRkO

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 12:41:06 AM

I need an Canadian verification is it possible ?
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:13:40 AM

You have not revealed the countries for which you are offering your services. Please tell me if it is possible for you to verify mobile for ITALY. I might give it a try for this service of yours then.
I have seen a lot of services , but precision is what I need without a long term delay. I would like to know the flexibility of services in terms of countries.
mzhacker

Activity: 275

"real legend never die"

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:52:08 AM

can you give a vouch i need bulk for Gmail
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:55:37 PM

You have not revealed the countries for which you are offering your services. Please tell me if it is possible for you to verify mobile for ITALY. I might give it a try for this service of yours then.
I have seen a lot of services , but precision is what I need without a long term delay. I would like to know the flexibility of services in terms of countries.
Currently I am using Dutch (+31) phone numbers for the verification, but I may add other countries soon!

can you give a vouch i need bulk for Gmail

Sure, I could give you a vouch. Hit me up via PM please!
btclight

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:27:07 PM

hi

I need phone verification for perfect money

perfect money will automatic voice call and will tell code which you need tell me

so let me if you can do it

I ready pay 1 USD for code

waiting for you

thanks
Namek

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:40:33 PM

Salute
Can I have a vouch copy ? I'll test it on steemit.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:50:34 PM

hi

I need phone verification for perfect money

perfect money will automatic voice call and will tell code which you need tell me

so let me if you can do it

I ready pay 1 USD for code

waiting for you

thanks

I could almost do any service, no problem! Hit me up with your contact details (Skype / alternatives) please.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:04:28 AM

Are you willing to give a vouch copy?

One big question I have is whether or not the phone numbers are unique per customer. Some people can reuse phone numbers, and especially for things like CSGO prime, someone could hack and Valve would ban my account too.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:38:35 PM

Are you willing to give a vouch copy?

One big question I have is whether or not the phone numbers are unique per customer. Some people can reuse phone numbers, and especially for things like CSGO prime, someone could hack and Valve would ban my account too.

Good point. I will reserve the number per customer if needed, although it would make it easier if a customer note it within the order.

MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 06:36:06 PM

Up to the top!
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:22:59 PM

Back into business after a long time! Could give some vouch copies / attractive discount out if needed.
MXXWLL (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 11:16:01 PM

Is er leven op Pluto (Bump) ?
mokoshalb

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:28:19 PM

still on? pm

Ok
Rosaa Givens

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 06:23:19 PM

Currently I am offering a (mobile) phone verification service. Pay after the code is delivered!
Azure, Uber(Eats), Lyft, Bing, Google, Facebook, Steam, PayPal and much more... No problem!
One time / bulk verifications are not an issue too! Generally I provide a one time verification.

Price: $0.99 (PayPal & Bitcoin accepted)

How to:
1 ) Add me on PM / Skype!
2 ) You'll receive the number for the verification
3 ) Code will be sent instantly once received

Bitcoin and PayPal accepted!

Please contact me on Skype:

https://hatscripts.com/addskype/green/facebook%3Aangelina.hook.png

Trust summary:
Click

Hello i need to to sign up a chinese website.But i can't verify it. It need to verify by a  chinese phone number can you please help me?? I am ready to give you 1$. And i want to  be clear that exactly how much time need to varify?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: