Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:31:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT  (Read 66945 times)
Testing Crypto

Activity: 614
Merit: 506

Applications

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:16:57 PM

SOME OF US IN THE COMMUNITY ARE TAKING PIECOIN'S DEVELOPMENT INTO OUR HANDS AND ARE NOW WORKING ON IMPROVING ITS CAPABILITIES AND ON GROWING THE COMMUNITY! WE WILL KEEP YOU POSTED!!

SITE: www.PieCoin.net

TWITTER: @PIE_COIN www.twitter.com/Pie_Coin

COINMARKETCAP: www.coinmarketcap.com/currencies/piecoin/

BUY PIES AT C-CEX: www.c-cex.com/index.html?p=pie-btc

STAY TUNED MORE TO COME!!

DEVELOPING:
ANDROID WALLET
SOCIAL SENDING
BOUNTIES TO BE GIVEN

Lack of much info, but simple enough one would guess & also a newbie started the Original Post?

ZwNpPhVYrSrPMS71GLc7TEnbqA9VSZopGn // Gift5YapqsZqSTW8T4S3sCU4sngCkvh4ba // 3Gwc4KzVtuJ9ADnuqzF7XRhSaaE7HkBWpr // 1PAGEHrN62tgUHncGWbbhKe9jhZGXsxFC4
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi {SAT OS hi}
alangmotor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:18:57 PM

https://chat.whatsapp.com/9xKByKFl0xgKWZXjJrT17v

lets join us for internal discussion.. we need more members to get more ideas..

Pikku

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:51:10 AM

Hey all together,

it's great to see all this new activity. Really cool  Wink

But I have to go through all of it before I can tell some more about new plans.

Thank you for all you have done,

I'll be right back soon,

cu, Pikku
xapwxrm5742

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:13:37 AM

Ok because BTC hit another ath and reach a sky
a lot of dead coin make a comeback.
So lets the party,
REBIRTH OF THE DEAD
Yah,whatever.
At least dont scam other people or something like that,
Good luck with your rebirth dude

the project is better than other scam project,we should support
i
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

I hold 580 K - and i can help in growing PIE community ... About yobit - be carefull with this exchange ...
takamouri (OP)

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:26:49 PM

I hold 580 K - and i can help in growing PIE community ... About yobit - be carefull with this exchange ...
Good choice!! Hold your Pie!! Today was a difficult day for PieCoin people who were scamed by the dev and don't believe in Pie sold their coins.. but the support at 30sat is solid!! Pie is growing and now only true believers hold Pie!!
Still working on our next moves!!
bitcoinsay

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:30:04 PM

Looks like a nice project .But I need to do more research .

▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄██▄▄ ▀▀   ▀▀ ▄▄██▄▄
▄████████▄     ▄████████▄
███████▀▀  ▄   ▄  ▀▀███████
██████▀  ▄█████████▄  ▀██████
██████  ▄█████████████▄  ██████
█████  █████████████████  █████
██████  █████████████████  ██████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
█████  ███████████████████  █████
████  ███████████████████  ████
▀▀█▀   ▀███████████████▀   ▀█▀▀
▄      ▀█████████████▀      ▄
█▄   ▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄   ▄█
▀  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████  ▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
               ▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄██████
   ▄▄▄███████▀████
▀█████████▀ ▄████
   ▀████▀ ▄██████
      ▀ ▄███████
        ██▀█████
        █   ▀██

▄▄▄▄
      ▄█████
      ███
    ▄▄███▄▄
    ███████
      ███
      ███
      ███
           ▄▄▄
 █▄       █████▄▀
 ███▄▄ ▄▄██████▀
  ▀█████████████
   █████████████
    ▀██████████
    ▄████████
▄▄████████▀▀

██▄     ▄██▄
 ████▄  ▄█████
 ███████████ █
 ██████████ ██
 █████████ ███
 ████▀███ ████
 ████  ▀ █████
 ▀███     ▀▀██
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:05:38 PM

just now checked this thread and gone through this thread and it is confirm that the community is trying hard to maintain the old coin, but their is very less movement in other exchanges, if you can list it in yobit then i think you can get good traders who can raise the coin. I will keep an eye on this coin and i have set my buying order at 25 sat, hope that i  get filed my order                               
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:07:03 PM

A reboot from what?  Grin
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:32:41 PM

What is the feature of this coin? the web only says if I resume it, that this is a coin, nothing more, why should I use it, there is no service for it? or planned ones? is there a roadmap, a whitepaper, anything?
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:04:07 PM

What is the feature of this coin? the web only says if I resume it, that this is a coin, nothing more, why should I use it, there is no service for it? or planned ones? is there a roadmap, a whitepaper, anything?

What is the feature of Stalin, Lenin, Lepen, Thrump, Putincoin on Yobit? No feature - only name ... And putin - 100-200 satoshi ... Why? I don't know... But people trade it... PIE - good name , and PIE better than Putin ... Therefore, PIE must be 300 satoshi, if Putin - 100 -200 satoshi...
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:10:27 PM

What is the feature of Stalin, Lenin, Lepen, Thrump, Putincoin on Yobit? No feature - only name ... And putin - 100-200 satoshi ... Why? I don't know... But people trade it... PIE - good name , and PIE better than Putin ... Therefore, PIE must be 300 satoshi, if Putin - 100 -200 satoshi...

Well, if the feature of this coin is being a coin, then Bitcoin and absolutely every other already have it, so I still won't know what to do with this, any more information would be helpful.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:01:25 AM

this piecoin has a looong day to struggle to increase the rate, my friend has this coin but the rate still down
takamouri (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:51:13 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 03:29:22 AM by takamouri

Glad to see all the interest!! Even more from the senior and hero members!!

As I've said the community is trying to organize itself to reboot the development of PieCoin. Our goal is to deliver the initial promise of the developer for social sending..

So regarding PieCoins integrity, true value and difference:
PieCoins best aspect is its community!! between hundreds of scam altcoins, with devs pumping and dumping, at least this coin has a true community backing it, trying to further develop it..
Also, PieCoin is well distributed between member of the community, as the dev sold out early.
Moreover, PieCoin has a good supply of around 72.000.000 Pies
It has great proof of stake 20% yearly returns.
Wallets are working great for Windows, Mac and Linux, they are easy to navigate and great at staking on any average laptop with fast transactions & 1 min block
Also PieCoin has been stable, up and running, for months with no signs of flaws on the code showing no problems with transactions, wallets or staking..

On the development side, our first goal is to grow the community in numbers and to have more people involved... We don't have a road-map yet, but our next steps are planned as follows:
Our first step will be to add Pie to new a exchange, one or more, starting with Yobit,
Then we plan to work on the development of a Web & an Android wallet so Pies can be easy to hold on web or your phone
Finally we plan to work on adding social sending so PieCoin can be easily sent directly at a social media address, fb-twitter-gmail...

Hope we can all work together and make Pie an attractive coin with nice features!!

Ps: the community is willing to compensate any help regarding the development of Pie.. not sure how much, pies or btc, but we are determined.. any help would be much appreciated
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:53:59 AM

is there any giveaway for this coin ?
takamouri (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:38:43 AM

sorry my friend.. no giveaways..
takamouri (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:55:26 PM

Hard day for Bitcoin!!  Shocked
Not so bad for Piecoin!!  Wink
The price has maintained its stability between 30-40 sat...
Still working on our next steps, yobit, android wallet..  
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:04:55 PM

GUYS, I WANNA THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND FOR YOUR INTEREST ON THE THREAD! AND MOST OF ALL FOR BUYING PIES ON C-CEX...  Smiley
THIS IS NOT A SCAM OR A PUMP AND DUMP... THIS IS JUST THE COMMUNITY TRYING TO TAKE CONTROL AND REBOOT PIECOIN, BECAUSE THE ORIGINAL DEV ABANDONED IT.

PIECOIN REACHED +100% AT 67sat TODAY, BUT NOW ITS DOWN AT 37sat.. STILL UP 50% SINCE THE REBOOT WAS ANNOUNCED!! BUT DON'T BE AFRAID ITS NOT PUMP AND DUMP ITS JUST LOW MARKET DEPTH. SOME PEOPLE GOT EXCITED FROM THE REBOOT AND STARTED BUYING AND SOME OTHER MADE THE MISTAKE AND SOLD THEIR PIES AND ARE GONNA REGRET IT WHEN WE GO AT YOBIT AND THE MARKETS HAVE DEPTH..

REGARDING THE BOUNTIES.. ANY BOUNTY WILL BE GIVEN FROM THE COMMUNITY, MAINLY OUR TEAM. THERE ARE NO PIES SITTING IN A WALLET FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF PIECOIN SO WE WILL HAVE TO PAY IT OUR-SELF'S..  SO WE ARE ONLY GONNA BE GIVVING BOUNTIES FOR HELP REGARDING THE WALLET AND SOCIAL SENDING DEVELOPMENT..

ALSO, WE HAVE ALREADY PUT ASIDE THE MONEY, 0.1BTC, THAT WILL BE NEEDED TO GET INTO YOBIT.. BUT WE HAVE TO WORK ON SOME MINOR DETAIL BEFORE WE DO THAT..

MOREOVER, REGARDING SOME QUESTIONS ON THE POSTS ABOVE. THIS IS NOT A NEW COIN, THE THREAD WAS STARTED TO MAKE CLEAR THAT WE ARE TAKING CONTROL OVER A COIN AND REBOOTING IT..
ALSO WE ARE NOT PLANNING TO FORK THE COIN

REGARDING THE DEVELOPMENT ASPECTS OF PIECOIN. PIKKU IS THE DEV THAT HAS BEEN HELPING MAKE PIE GREAT, HE IS A BIG ASSET FOR THE COMMUNITY!! HE HAS TAKEN OVER PIES DEVELOPMENT OVER THE PAST FEW WEEKS AND HE IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NEW SITE WWW.PIECOIN.NET AND FOR THE WALLETS THAT ARE WORKING UP TILL NOW... HE HAS ALSO BEEN WORKING ON AN ANDROID WALLET FOR A WHILE, BUT I DON'T KNOW THE STATUS OF HIS WORK REGARDING THAT PART. AS SOON AS I GET INTO CONTACT WITH HIM I WILL DISCUSS UPLOADING HIS WORK ON THE ANDROID WALLET ON GITHUB.

SO TO CONCLUDE, I WANNA THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN FOR UR HELP AND SUPPORT.
I WANNA INFORM YOU THAT WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP TO FURTHER DEVELOP PIECOIN!!
AND ONCE AGAIN!! THIS IS NOT A SCAM ITS JUST AN EFFORT FROM THE COMMUNITY TO MAKE PIE GREAT!! MAYBE WE SUCCEED MAYBE WE DON'T, BUT OUR INTEND IS NOT TO SCAM ANYONE!!

THANK YOU ALL

HOLD YOUR PIES!!!

Sorry to say dude, could you please avoid using all caps writing, since it sounds like you are angry or something, just put caps on few words that needed to stand out.
Thanks.
takamouri (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:13:39 AM

As requested no more Caps! Old posts edited just for u!!   Wink
takamouri (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:48:58 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 03:30:50 AM by takamouri

Steady progress from our side.. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/piecoin/ updated Piecoin's page, linking the new site: www.PieCoin.net the new twitter account @Pie_Coin and a link to this thread! Now we have full control of PieCoins profile!

Already working on adding PieCoin on yobit..
Having discussions for development

Thank you for the support!! Hold your Pie's!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: