Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:54:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT  (Read 66946 times)
ionutvirlan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 05:50:42 AM

Wasn't expecting it to be so fast!!!
PIE is NOW TRADING on YOBIT!!!
https://yobit.net/en/trade/PIE/BTC
Congrads to everyone!!!
PIE is growing!!
PIE to the moon!!!  Grin

I really liked the project I would like to join the project, I'm from Brazil. I have a twitter with 32000 followers, I am yotuber. I would like to be the currency ambassador in Brazil

Go4it!
What do you think guys?
alangmotor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 09:49:53 AM

Wasn't expecting it to be so fast!!!
PIE is NOW TRADING on YOBIT!!!
https://yobit.net/en/trade/PIE/BTC
Congrads to everyone!!!
PIE is growing!!
PIE to the moon!!!  Grin

I really liked the project I would like to join the project, I'm from Brazil. I have a twitter with 32000 followers, I am yotuber. I would like to be the currency ambassador in Brazil

Go4it!
What do you think guys?

Great.. im 100% agreed..
AltcoinPortfolio

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 12:35:14 PM

Everything is open for discussion.. This is a community effort..
After we enlist on yobit we will start discussing the development aspects of PIE.. many good ideas have been suggested and all have been taken into consideration..
As soon as we are ready, I will gather all the dev ideas and make a post waiting for the community to respond and come to a consensus on what additions and changes we want to implement, to prioritize them and to adjust the first draft of the roadmap that i will be posting soon...
Thank you for your support!!
Pie is now stable above 40 going for 50!

I also think that masternodes are the way to go. Except Bitcoin and a few others, which are more stores of value, the usability with masternodes will be the most important thing. Something like InstantX added and PIEs will be used.

Great that the community is positive and open to discussion! Thankyou for the work you are doing!

And go Brazil!
Dim89

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:22:02 PM

Try sending some coins to YoBit, the transaction was very fast Cheesy

I think we need:

- Create a slack channel
 - Improve the website
 - Publishing of the new roadmap
 - Recruit a programmer for helping Pikku

Regards Wink
takamouri (OP)

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:38:01 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2017, 07:05:41 PM by takamouri

I think we need:

- Create a slack channel
 - Improve the website

Regards Wink
Yes PIE is a very fast coin!! transactions are processed in seconds and confirmations are quick..
Your ideas are all to the point! What you mentioned are some of our next steps..
This is a community effort and we love to get help from other PIE holders...
So if you are interested you can help us grow PIE!
You could even be the one starting the slack channel.. Any help is welcomed!
takamouri (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 08:20:22 PM

New friend from Brazil @luanitalomdf!! OMG Shocked 32k followers
PieCoin community growing quickly!!!
Made a video for our Brazilian/Portuguese community!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjdAHwgVnEw
Follow him on twitter and youtube!!
Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:38:09 PM

For the reboot will you be having any bounties ? I don't think you had any last time. Maybe they will help get pie out there ?

I think we need:

- Create a slack channel
 - Improve the website

Regards Wink
Yes PIE is a very fast coin!! transactions are processed in seconds and confirmations are quick..
Your ideas are all to the point! What you mentioned are some of our next steps..

New option for BTC Wink
takamouri (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 10:51:38 PM

For the reboot will you be having any bounties ? I don't think you had any last time. Maybe they will help get pie out there ?

I think we need:

- Create a slack channel
 - Improve the website

Regards Wink

New option for BTC Wink

Hey Lizzie_Girl!! Glad you joined the conversation!!
As u recognized this is a reboot of PIE by the community.. so all bounties will be given out by the community.
As a result, bounties aren't so east to come by...
But on the other hand, any help is welcome! and depending on the type and amount of help, we are willing to give away some of our PIE to help grow the community...

In addition i would like to thank all the big wallets that are now active, staking and supporting PIE. Network Weight is up to 53.000.000 from 17.000.000 just a few days ago!!

Ps: Still working daily on our next moves... roadmap to be announced soon!! and many more!!!
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1125

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 02:10:51 AM

You guys should pump and start up a Bounty Campaign.
Would be great if it is a social media campaign such as in twitter or FB to increase the PIE's popularity and for everyone to know about this reboot.
With twitter campaign you'll reach far more greater audience.
You could also do a avatar and signature campaign.
I would be very glad to join those campaign if implemented!
Way to go PIE! Cheesy

alangmotor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 06:02:56 AM

look like price stuck at 40.. some people want to get profit from wall spread.. he buy at 39, 40, 41, sell at 43, 44, 45, 46.. if this still happen, PIE will not going anywhere..
please stop this madness!
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 08:09:01 AM

Yobit exchange not updated at Coinmarketcap website.
takamouri (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:14:26 PM

Yobit exchange not updated at Coinmarketcap website.
I have informed coinmarketcap that we have enlisted PIE on Yobit.. the only thing we can do is wait for them to add it.. on my previous experience with them, it took 2 to 3 days to update what I told them..
takamouri (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:17:11 PM

You guys should pump and start up a Bounty Campaign.
Would be great if it is a social media campaign such as in twitter or FB to increase the PIE's popularity and for everyone to know about this reboot.
With twitter campaign you'll reach far more greater audience.
You could also do a avatar and signature campaign.
I would be very glad to join those campaign if implemented!
Way to go PIE! Cheesy
Sound like a good idea... Could you help us implement it?? We need as many people getting involved and helping grow PIE.. If you could set up what you said, we will find some Pie for the campaign..
goodguyed

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 01:48:00 PM

Not sure I see the overall purpose  Sad

Signature for sale by owner
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 01:52:04 PM

Not sure I see the overall purpose  Sad

This guy ^^^^^^^  Roll Eyes

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
takamouri (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 09:49:08 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2017, 11:30:39 PM by takamouri

PieCoin Roadmap

Our next step will be to engage the community to an open conversation about PieCoins development.
We wish to have an open discussion on several aspects of Pies future..
From addressing the issue of a Maximum supply of PIE, to what type of wallets we need, will we be adding Master Nodes?  how will we prioritize our actions? and finally how will we approach social sending and implement it.

After we reached a consensus on what our next moves should be, we will start working on the development one step at a time.

Our plan is to start the early dev stage on July and have  an Android and a Web wallet released by the end of the month. Development will continue step by step until we finalize the early stage and have implemented everything that was decided through the open conversation.

Around late August we will start working on the main development of PIE and on implementation of social sending. This will be a long process that will come after a community discussion and that will last some months. Our goal is to have PIE on its final form by the end of October!!

Moreover, i would like to make clear that this is a community effort and Dev costs are going to be payed by us.. we plan to make a donations address where people can donate PIE or BTC toward development of each dev task. We already have some funds dedicated toward promoting PIE on social media and for future development.

Finally, this is only a first draft of the roadmap for PIE many things might change based on the descusion we will have.

http://i66.tinypic.com/vpwbra.jpg
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 09:24:35 AM

PieCoin Roadmap

Our next step will be to engage the community to an open conversation about PieCoins development.
From addressing the issue of a Maximum supply of PIE, to what type of wallets we need, will we be adding Master Nodes?  how will we prioritize our actions? and finally how will we approach social sending and implement it.

After we reached a consensus on what our next moves should be, we will start working on the development one step at a time.

Our plan is to start the early dev stage on July and have  an Android and a Web wallet released by the end of the month. Development will continue step by step until we finalize the early stage and have implemented everything that was decided through the open conversation.

Around late August we will start working on the main development of PIE and on implementation of social sending. This will be a long process that will come after a community discussion and that will last some months. Our goal is to have PIE on its final form by the end of October!!

Moreover, i would like to make clear that this is a community effort and Dev costs are going to be payed by us.. we plan to make a donations address where people can donate PIE or BTC toward development of each dev task. We already have some funds dedicated toward promoting PIE on social media and for future development.

Finally, this is only a first draft of the roadmap for PIE many things might change based on the descusion we will have.

Good plan! The most important issues are there for open discussion. With the community it will mold into PIE reaching its full potential. Great to see things moving forward!
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:28:08 AM

PieCoin Roadmap

Good plan! The most important issues are there for open discussion. With the community it will mold into PIE reaching its full potential. Great to see things moving forward!

Forgot to mention what I can do for the community. I can participate in financing the development costs. Hopefully there will be a programmer who takes PIE. In addition I can participate in marketing efforts. I have a growing email list of people interested in btc and cryptos.
takamouri (OP)

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 02:32:16 PM

Nice to see u getting interested on PIE AltcoinPortfolio!!
We would love ur help!!
You can join the effort..
Any help is welcome!!
We need people who believe in our effort and who are dedicated to help us grow the community!!
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 03:03:06 PM

Nice to see u getting interested on PIE AltcoinPortfolio!!
We would love ur help!!
You can join the effort..
Any help is welcome!!
We need people who believe in our effort and who are dedicated to help us grow the community!!

Thanks! Happy to be on board!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: