Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:46:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT  (Read 66947 times)
ionutvirlan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:56:26 PM

So what's the next step for this coin?

promoting and developing.

the devs are doing quite good job making PIE more powerful. it is very stable and I can confirm that transaction from yobit to mac wallet was a click of a button, that being a good advantage.

we will issue and pay a press release in a week or so, and let's hope that it will pick up more and more

it's a community effort so everyone's well intended suggestion is well received.

to the devs: let's focus our efforts after the press release to list PIE to other, why not, bigger markets.

I would sum up the next steps into one: we would not rest until PIE reaches 1$/coin.
After then, the sky is the limit.

Guys, are you in with me on this?
AltcoinPortfolio

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:33:38 PM

I'm in, but I'm sensing we should let the development team do their work.

There are over 60 million PIE staking and a little over 7 million PIE on sell on C-Cex. I think there are less than 10 million PIE available to new investors.

This means the price will explode as soon as the development steps are taken. The first step is being taken by the dev team through changing reward on staking. I assume it will be less.

There are very good masternode coins with a market cap of less than $10 million. I'm looking for the first wave to take us to around $1 million. On the other hand XBY shot up to $26 million in a few weeks. Price went from 1 satoshi to over 1500 satoshi.

What I'm meaning to say is that I think we should leave leadership to the dev team. We'll just do the press release and other promoting as soon as they are ready and provide us the information.

Looking good Smiley
alangmotor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:07:35 AM

hi all..
my english is not good.. it hard for me to update in this ANN.. but dont worry, all progress running smoothly..
i need somebody who have good english to join piecoin whatsapp group, so i can give info to update here..
amrannazi

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:32:57 AM

Ok because BTC hit another ath and reach a sky
a lot of dead coin make a comeback.
So lets the party,
REBIRTH OF THE DEAD
Yah,whatever.
At least dont scam other people or something like that,
Good luck with your rebirth dude

the project is better than other scam project,we should support
i
come and join https://chat.whatsapp.com/9xKByKFl0xgKWZXjJrT17v
ionutvirlan

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:57:59 AM

There are over 60 million PIE staking and a little over 7 million PIE on sell on C-Cex. I think there are less than 10 million PIE available to new investors.

This means the price will explode as soon as the development steps are taken. The first step is being taken by the dev team through changing reward on staking. I assume it will be less.

There are very good masternode coins with a market cap of less than $10 million. I'm looking for the first wave to take us to around $1 million. On the other hand XBY shot up to $26 million in a few weeks. Price went from 1 satoshi to over 1500 satoshi.

What I'm meaning to say is that I think we should leave leadership to the dev team. We'll just do the press release and other promoting as soon as they are ready and provide us the information.

Looking good Smiley

Very true. But we need the devs with their info in order to advance and help the team with the promotion
I understand they are working and are busy
This thread should be updated every day with news and steps taken for the coin to pick up
Thank you for your understanting
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 08:03:13 AM

Looking good Smiley

Very true. But we need the devs with their info in order to advance and help the team with the promotion
This thread should be updated every day with news and steps taken for the coin to pick up

I joined the whatsapp group. There are no posts there yet. You could join also if you like. We can then discuss developments here.
luckytimes

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:11:27 PM

Looking good Smiley

How do you know there less than 10 million PIE coins left for sale? If that's true, the price could rocket up. But....where do you get this information? Thanks
luckytimes

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 07:12:19 PM

Looking good Smiley

I agree. This thread needs updates. Communication is important so that we know things are moving along Smiley Also, can the developers please start a slack group? I would love to join the slack and I am sure others would too. Thanks
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:40:13 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 09:54:03 PM by AltcoinPortfolio

Looking good Smiley

I agree. This thread needs updates. Communication is important so that we know things are moving along Smiley Also, can the developers please start a slack group? I would love to join the slack and I am sure others would too. Thanks

We will publish information tomorrow. It is a proposal for the overall development of PIEcoin. I am just waiting for the ok from the group before posting here.

Slack would be good. I'll present to the group.
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:04:40 PM

Looking good Smiley

How do you know there less than 10 million PIE coins left for sale? If that's true, the price could rocket up. But....where do you get this information? Thanks

I have a wallet staking some PIE. There I can see that the amount of PIE staking often exceeds 60 million. Sometimes not all wallets are online (like mine) so the number is around 45-55 million. A little over 72 million coins exist. I have some at C-CEX (as do others, 8 million on sell) and the calculation gives me less than 10 million. Of course there will be people who sell when the price goes up, so it's not really accurate. Still, wait for the proposal before selling Wink
luckytimes

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:11:58 PM

Looking good Smiley

We will publish information tomorrow. It is a proposal for the overall development of PIEcoin. I am just waiting for the ok from the group before posting here.

Great. I eagerly await to hear the information the developmental team will publish tomorrow Smiley
phonytoast

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:15:51 AM

Looking good Smiley

Looking forward to this, these are rather straightforward and simple requests. More information will get more people interested.
julerz12
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1125

Telegram: @julerz12

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 03:07:23 AM

You guys should pump and start up a Bounty Campaign.
Would be great if it is a social media campaign such as in twitter or FB to increase the PIE's popularity and for everyone to know about this reboot.
With twitter campaign you'll reach far more greater audience.
You could also do a avatar and signature campaign.
I would be very glad to join those campaign if implemented!
Way to go PIE! Cheesy
Sound like a good idea... Could you help us implement it?? We need as many people getting involved and helping grow PIE.. If you could set up what you said, we will find some Pie for the campaign..

Yes of course sir, I'd be very glad to help Smiley
But who's gonna handle the payments for the bounties and where will the funds coming from?

Sweetbtc

Activity: 938
Merit: 503

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:29:58 AM

Coinmarketcap has now updated Pie's profile, adding Yobit in the exchanges!
Price has now stabilized above 50 sat and volume is growing..
People are joining the community, helping us grow and organize our next moves..

Step by step we will make PIE great!!
Thank you for the support!!

This is the first time that I have looked much at this very close.  I see in the OP that there were burned coins.  What was the purpose of that and did it change the launch at all? 
The original Dev planned to sell 400.000.000 PIE on the ICO on C-Cex but he failed to do so.. the unsold coins are at the burned address you saw on the explorer..

I am going to read more on the coin later, I was just curious when I saw that and was hoping there would be a quick answer.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:06:15 AM

Here is the information presented yesterday. I now have the freedom to move on so I will create a slack channel after having some coffee.

We can then develop there and post relevant information here on the ANN. I am coordinating these efforts.

All points in this proposal can be discussed. We need discussion and also technical views. Lots of things need explaining so I will wait for remarks, but two basic concepts are: PIE would be semi-anonymous and PIE would have receiver of transaction pay the transaction fee. These two concepts have a large impact on usability.

Once we have a detailed plan, we will look for a programmer to implement it. Financing will be done by PIE holders. It would be nice to find a person who wants to become a part of the project and we give him/her PIE. We'll see. First, here is the plan:

Basic Idea

PIE could become the people's coin, with very basic functions and simple usability. With the features proposed below, a user would not have to understand the technology and could use the wallet like an email account, just sending and receiving PIE between existing social media user names.

PIE would be the „niche coin“ for people and small businesses to conduct transactions in their daily lives. With near instant transactions, simple usability and no technological understanding needed.

Example: A small pizza shop or vegetable stand wants to accept PIE. They just need to download the Android/iPhone wallet (without the entire blockchain) and make the transactions with their customers. Similar examples are small transactions at flea markets, Craigslist, Ebay ads etc. Wherever people meet to conduct small transactions (the receiver pays the transaction fee, as this is typically a small business or selling an item, see below).

PIE Blockchain

- Lock in maximum supply at 84 million PIE (4xBitcoin's supply, logical number)
- Implement masternode structure with 10,000 PIE/masternode
- Issue public keys for masternodes so coins are not stored on same server as the masternode operations (public keys only required to initiate masternode, operations run without coins being stored there)
- Transaction fee of 1%
- Transaction fees paid by receiver by default. If sender wants to pay the fee, the sender adds this to the transaction amount
- Possibility of implementing an Escrow-function directly on the blockchain with masternodes handling this for an extra fee

Benefits: Value and usability of PIE are optimized, as well as incentives for running the masternodes

Wallet Address

- An existing user name from a social media platform (Facebook, Twitter etc.) is used to register a wallet on the PIE blockchain
- The username is the address of the wallet
- When a person downloads the wallet they are requested to log in via an API from social media networks or enter their email (with confirmation)

Benefits: Users do not need to understand the technology and can use it just like their other    applications

Mobile Wallet Functions

- Send / Receive / Balance / Contacts (other users)
- Only balance and transaction history are saved in the wallet, the blockchain is on the masternodes
- Additional safety function optionally with 2-FA

Benefits: Very basic, easy to program and similar to a cash wallet. Users can save the addresses where they often buy products (like a pizza shop where the user visits once a    week).

PC Wallets

More functionaliity including activating masternode and complete blockchain

Transactions

- A wallet „charlie.johnson“ initiates a transaction of 10 PIE to the wallet „john.smith“
- The wallet communicates this to a masternode, which checks the validity of both addresses as well as the current balances with the blockchain and other masternodes (min. 2)
- The masternode then settles the transaction on the blockchain and communicates the new balances to both wallets as well as other masternodes
- The sending wallet is locked for further transactions until the masternode has communicated settlement (no double spend)

Benefits: With minimal programming many potential problems are avoided, while retaining usability of PIE

Where to Buy PIE

Problem:    For many people creating an account at an exchange and trading is not   understandable

Solution:    Users sell PIE's to each other, similar to Localbitcoins.com, setting their price on a website

Future Developments

- Utilizing APIs of social media platforms, programmers can freely develop applications to bring PIE into the networks and their users
- Translations for the mobile wallet into several languages (masternodes in English only). Only around 30 words required for translation
ionutvirlan

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 08:28:01 AM

@AltcoinPortfolio
What you wrote is a huge progress for PIE
Step by step we can work together in accomplishing all the actions you mentioned
Please go on with the coordination of all the steps and ask for help from our part
I am in 100% percent
Congrats on defining the PIE next steps
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:02:21 AM

@AltcoinPortfolio
What you wrote is a huge progress for PIE
Step by step we can work together in accomplishing all the actions you mentioned
Please go on with the coordination of all the steps and ask for help from our part
I am in 100% percent
Congrats on defining the PIE next steps

Thanks Ian!

I will now set up the slack. I am sure we will find a programmer who will take PIE from the group to implement the steps. With the programmer we can then work around technical issues to implement the core features. Simplicity is key!

We need to form transparent concensus.
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:14:42 AM

Slack group PIEcoin Development launched. Please click on the link to join:

https://join.slack.com/piecoin/shared_invite/MjA0MDQ5NDk4NjkwLTE0OTg1NTQ3MjItZDI3NGZiNTMxYw

Note: I will share information here on the ANN regularly and also answer questions so Slack is interesting for those who want to participate in the development.
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 09:36:33 AM

We are achieving progress in the Whatsapp group. Let's see if the Slack channel gains interest.

There is interest to build an exchange for PIE. The plan allows for new businesses to be created by integrating with APIs.

I am now writing the steps for the core of PIE and the mobile wallet. We will approach a programmer with these steps for a technical discussion.

If anyone knows a programmer who could help, please let us know! Thankyou!
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 12:05:07 PM

I would like to add a diagram of the current state of discussion. If anyone can help with this, it would be nice. I can't do it maybe because I am a newbie.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: