Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT  (Read 66946 times)
Joker07

Activity: 502
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:05:13 AM

Hello dev and good luck !!
The max of supply 84 million  Huh
84 million no more , that's the maximum ??
thank you see you
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:45:02 AM

Hello everybody,

now that I have read all the posts here and all the messages in the WhatsApp group, I would like to tell you my opinion about a few aspects of the ongoing development of PieCoin and all what I have read so far:

I just realized that @AltcoinPortfolio has done a lot of work and has taken over a kind of a leadership here.
I am glad about that because I am not able to fulfill such a role. In an earlier post (maybe in the old thread) I wrote that PieCoin does not need a leader, it is the community keeping it strong. Now I see that I was just weak and the combination of a great community and a guy who cares for it regularly is obviously the best!

There was so much to read for me the last 3 hours here and at the WhatsApp group...
So many suggestions, so many actions, so much support...

And I realized that this community is very special - helping each other and just communicate about what would be good to do and how to reach it.
This is a great community and it is so good to see this all after being absent for a few weeks.
If you compare this thread with the XBY thread for example you will see the difference.

I am really sorry for being away for such a long time and I realized that some updates to piecoin.net would be cool.
At least the link to this forum thread should be updated, I will do it tomorrow.

And now, for to make it short (have to sleep soon) my short opinion about the roadmap:

- Android Wallet: would be great and should have a preference (but it's not easy as I saw the prices at the WhatsApp group)
- Web Wallet: would be cool (same as above)
- Social Sending: in my opinion is a dream which we can follow - but if you tell a dev: 'please implement social sending for facebook etc.' I am quite sure that the most of them don't even have a plan of what has to be done to realize that.

- Masternodes: I am not sure if all of you talking about the same thing. I just read about it, found out that Dash and XBY are using Masternodes but it's very complicated. This guide explains how to run a Masternode for the Dash Coin:

https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOC/TAO%27S+SETUP+GUIDE+FOR+DUMMIES+12.1

Please take a look at that - I don't think normal users will ever set up a master node.
So please let's focus at Android and Web Wallet.

I will give a more detailed explanation of the Masternode concept at the coming weekend.

So what I am doing now:
I will keep trying to compile the Windows Wallet with actual server nodes (still sucks).
At the Mac Wallet there have been problems - I will look at that.
I will update the code at the repository with the actual server nodes.
Keeping two static server nodes running.
Never selling any PIEs - still holding my! Never sold in the last weeks.

It is late for me now, I would like to thank you all for building up this great community and having so much patience and love!!!

All said for today, cu Pikku

Why don't you hop in the Slack!! It still is a community project!
luckytimes

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:01:45 AM

I just bought some more Pie coin. I have a good feeling this coin will go up eventually.
richardmtruitt

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:14:35 AM

Hello,

Have been reading about this project and am interested! Have a few questions:

1. Based on the 20% staking rate and there being 74million in circulation right now, and the hard cap being at 84 million, doesn't that mean the cap will be hit very soon in the next year?

2. For those who are invested deeply and to developers, what makes this coin special and what value/features does it bring that other coins don't have?

Thanks!
aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:43:48 AM

Don't sell your pie,hold and stake it.Very soon it will reach 100 sat.
aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:54:22 PM

Altcoin, pikku or any other, obtain the dev badge from c-cex and start campaigning on c-cex. We are weak in marketing.
luckytimes

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:30:15 PM

Altcoin, pikku or any other, obtain the dev badge from c-cex and start campaigning on c-cex. We are weak in marketing.

I agree. This coin needs marketing. It also needs to be added to Coinexchange.io eventually.
AltcoinPortfolio

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:15:16 PM

Hello everybody,

now that I have read all the posts here and all the messages in the WhatsApp group, I would like to tell you my opinion about a few aspects of the ongoing development of PieCoin and all what I have read so far:

I just realized that @AltcoinPortfolio has done a lot of work and has taken over a kind of a leadership here.
I am glad about that because I am not able to fulfill such a role. In an earlier post (maybe in the old thread) I wrote that PieCoin does not need a leader, it is the community keeping it strong. Now I see that I was just weak and the combination of a great community and a guy who cares for it regularly is obviously the best!

There was so much to read for me the last 3 hours here and at the WhatsApp group...
So many suggestions, so many actions, so much support...

And I realized that this community is very special - helping each other and just communicate about what would be good to do and how to reach it.
This is a great community and it is so good to see this all after being absent for a few weeks.
If you compare this thread with the XBY thread for example you will see the difference.

I am really sorry for being away for such a long time and I realized that some updates to piecoin.net would be cool.
At least the link to this forum thread should be updated, I will do it tomorrow.

And now, for to make it short (have to sleep soon) my short opinion about the roadmap:

- Android Wallet: would be great and should have a preference (but it's not easy as I saw the prices at the WhatsApp group)
- Web Wallet: would be cool (same as above)
- Social Sending: in my opinion is a dream which we can follow - but if you tell a dev: 'please implement social sending for facebook etc.' I am quite sure that the most of them don't even have a plan of what has to be done to realize that.

- Masternodes: I am not sure if all of you talking about the same thing. I just read about it, found out that Dash and XBY are using Masternodes but it's very complicated. This guide explains how to run a Masternode for the Dash Coin:

https://dashpay.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DOC/TAO%27S+SETUP+GUIDE+FOR+DUMMIES+12.1

Please take a look at that - I don't think normal users will ever set up a master node.
So please let's focus at Android and Web Wallet.

I will give a more detailed explanation of the Masternode concept at the coming weekend.

So what I am doing now:
I will keep trying to compile the Windows Wallet with actual server nodes (still sucks).
At the Mac Wallet there have been problems - I will look at that.
I will update the code at the repository with the actual server nodes.
Keeping two static server nodes running.
Never selling any PIEs - still holding my! Never sold in the last weeks.

It is late for me now, I would like to thank you all for building up this great community and having so much patience and love!!!

All said for today, cu Pikku

Hi Pikku,

Ok, I agree. We can leave the masternodes for now and concentrate on development of wallets. We also need a new block explorer.

The price at https://www.blockexperts.com/ is 0.1 BTC.

What I could do is set up an escrow to see if we get around 0.5 BTC together for these developments.

The holders of large blocks (PIE addresses with 5+million) would need to participate in these development efforts. This will make or break the community and PIE.

We will see whether they are interested.   
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:17:22 PM

I sold a portion of my PIE as I need the money elsewhere and the holders of large accounts are not active.

We need to get them on board.

I will post the escrow today or tomorrow for development of PIE.
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:22:57 PM

I sold a portion of my PIE as I need the money elsewhere and the holders of large accounts are not active.

I took a big loss.
AltcoinPortfolio

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:29:36 PM

I took a big loss.

I am prepared to write the rest off if big PIE holders are not interested in developing PIE
luckytimes

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:35:31 PM

I took a big loss.

I am prepared to write the rest off if big PIE holders are not interested in developing PIE

Are you still developing Pie Coin? I am confused. You are still passionate about making Pie coin a success right? And why are you replying to yourself in these messages? LOL
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 08:49:26 PM

What's up with Piecoin? Roadmap?

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
luckytimes

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:57:24 PM

It looks like the community needs to come together for Pie Coin. The developers have a plan it seems Smiley I just hope everything is working out okay. Hope the dev's can post an update.
Joker07

Activity: 502

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 10:01:10 PM

yeah We need a great  update.  Smiley Smiley
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:27:08 PM

I took a big loss.

Good  Smiley You deserve it for schizophrenically dumping a quality coin for no reason. My 1.3 million pies will continue staking.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Pikku

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:04:36 AM

I took a big loss.

It's very sad for me to read posts like that.
Me still having a bad conscience because I was absent for weeks, now to read that is very sad,
because I fear that the trigger for this action was me Sad

I have a wallet running with about 6.500.000 Pies - anyone can see this in the blockchain explorer at the top 100 list.
My address ends with METB for all of you to know who I am.

Today I had to take off my wallet from the net - as every Friday the whole last weeks. I have to do that because of working issues.
It's sad to see that taking off my wallet for a day lead to this...

Looking at the network I am not sure if a was the only one today to take it off - seems to be more people left the network.
Don't know what's going on - I am back in the net with my 6.563.762 PIEs...

Seems to be a very sad day for PIE - I hope we can go back to a happy community quickly.
But one thing is for sure: the further development of such a great coin cannot be done in days or weeks!
We should breath in and breath out and look what we can do to bring this coin somewhere (behind the point of dumpers etc.).

And we all have to realize that every new (big) step is conducted with a lot of work.
So I would suggest to this community to get slower, we have still have to discuss some things (planned 84M cap and so on).
There has been much announced - but from my experience I would say that the big steps are far away - and that's just realistic!
I think PieCoin has a chance if we go little step by little step. Just my opinion.

And: even if have a lot of PIEs - I don't sell them!!! Why should I do - it's the best AltCoin I ever met.
Just run the Wallet, put some PIEs on it and go on staking!!!
That's what the most people attracted to PieCoin, I think...

Ok, we see where we go - I am still happy to help where I can - for now especially what the piecoin.net is concerned.

Have to sleep now, cu all, cheers Pikku

termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:12:37 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 12:26:26 AM by termion

If you want forget about masternodes , all will go from Pie ... And Pie will die ... I think Pikky mistake now ... Idias of Pikky very standard . And pikky very busy : he will appear and will disappear .. Android wallet  and nice wallet have every coin ...  If community VOTE FOR MASTERNODE, MASTERNODE MUST WILL REALISED... PLease, need vote for masternode: NEED or NO NEED ...

I think , PIEcoin need leader.- AltcoinPortfolio.

We have found a programmer. Specifications are under work. Then quote. Then donations via escrow. Then implementation. Quote next week.
luckytimes

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:36:55 AM

I took a big loss.

It's very sad for me to read posts like that.
Me still having a bad conscience because I was absent for weeks, now to read that is very sad,
because I fear that the trigger for this action was me Sad

I have a wallet running with about 6.500.000 Pies - anyone can see this in the blockchain explorer at the top 100 list.
My address ends with METB for all of you to know who I am.

Today I had to take off my wallet from the net - as every Friday the whole last weeks. I have to do that because of working issues.
It's sad to see that taking off my wallet for a day lead to this...

Looking at the network I am not sure if a was the only one today to take it off - seems to be more people left the network.
Don't know what's going on - I am back in the net with my 6.563.762 PIEs...

Seems to be a very sad day for PIE - I hope we can go back to a happy community quickly.
But one thing is for sure: the further development of such a great coin cannot be done in days or weeks!
We should breath in and breath out and look what we can do to bring this coin somewhere (behind the point of dumpers etc.).

And we all have to realize that every new (big) step is conducted with a lot of work.
So I would suggest to this community to get slower, we have still have to discuss some things (planned 84M cap and so on).
There has been much announced - but from my experience I would say that the big steps are far away - and that's just realistic!
I think PieCoin has a chance if we go little step by little step. Just my opinion.

And: even if have a lot of PIEs - I don't sell them!!! Why should I do - it's the best AltCoin I ever met.
Just run the Wallet, put some PIEs on it and go on staking!!!
That's what the most people attracted to PieCoin, I think...

Ok, we see where we go - I am still happy to help where I can - for now especially what the piecoin.net is concerned.

Have to sleep now, cu all, cheers Pikku

Hi Pikku. I don't understand. You own 6.5 million Pie coins out of the total 84 million coins? That is a lot of pie coins! Are you guys gonna continue working on Pie coin? I am just curious to what is going on here. Thanks
luckytimes

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 12:39:28 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2017, 01:28:47 AM by luckytimes

If you want forget about masternodes , all will go from Pie ... And Pie will die ... I think Pikky mistake now ... Idias of Pikky very standard . And pikky very busy : he will appear and will disappear .. Android wallet  and nice wallet have every coin ...  If community VOTE FOR MASTERNODE, MASTERNODE MUST WILL REALISED... PLease, need vote for masternode: NEED or NO NEED ...

I think , PIEcoin need leader.- AltcoinPortfolio.

We have found a programmer. Specifications are under work. Then quote. Then donations via escrow. Then implementation. Quote next week.

I agree. Masternodes are needed I think. A new website is also needed if the developers do not intend to use the old website. The old website actually looks great. I wish they could use that. But maybe they cannot? The social media sending app needs to be made too because I feel like this could take Pie coin to the next level. AltcoinPortfolio seemed really excited about this coin and his excitement is one of the reasons I decided to invest. I am not sure why he decided to sell some of his coins. I hope he and Pikku have plans to work together on Pie coin. I still believe Pie coin has a bright future and I even bought more today. I really hope I am right about this Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: