Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:44:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT  (Read 66945 times)
alangmotor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:59:03 AM

How will this swap affect people holding PIE in the windows wallet? Nice to be able to keep them in the wallet for staking but do not want to miss the swap.

all process will announce when its ready.. still in discussion and have a long way to go.. the real fact, swaping will not happen too near..

thanks..
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:08:58 AM

Hey everyone ! Smiley

It's been some years that i'm reading Bitcointalk but i've never registered until now where i decided that it is probably the good time to do so, especially on this special day for the crypto's world and i'm glad to make my first post here on this topic. I discovered PieCoin few days ago and after some thinkings i finally made the decision to be part of it as it looks really promising. I already bought enough coins to set up few masternodes and i'm definitely looking forward to buy more coins soon as it is still very cheap. I'm just waiting to see how the things will go for the Bitcoin and then i'll keep filling my bag. Buying at this price should be considered as a steal regarding the promising future of this coin. I won't complain about it though Cheesy. I'm in for the long term and i hope the ROI of masternodes will be nice and reflect the time and efforts put into this project along the road.

I'm more than happy to see the reviving of such a coin, with nice specs and an awesome community. Props to all the devs for their hard work so far. I'm not a developer myself but in the near future i'll try for sure to help as much as i can to promote this project and to add useful ideas to the discussion. Keep up the good work guys, remember that it always pays off, hold and don't miss the launch... To the moon ! Cool

WOW that's a lovely post and welcome to BTCTALK. I am wondering now what the consensus is on how many PIE we need to run a masternode. Also I can't have time to be on all channels either but here and slack are my favorite channels for now as I only use watsapp for my private family. I hope we will be alerted soon by the DEV team as to what is happening unless everyone has gone quiet and is busily dumping before the Fork after the recent pumps. I bought over 90k when it dipped yesterday that was quite nice. buy support has gone down 70% but I expect that to go right back up once everyone has gotten their freebie Bitcoin Cash. I for one ain't selling any coins at a loss just to get the freebie.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
tacaro

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 12:22:32 PM

Is it possible to stake the wallet on vultur vps in order to keep the pc closed ?
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:04:32 PM

Has everyone finished dumping yet or you gonna start buying now? I filled my bags and ran out of btc now that the fork has happened. All the other coins are going way up now. Where are the DEVS? 2 days ago it was jam packed with community members here during the pump. Just bought another 70k on Nova, someone selling them there the cheapest.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:10:05 PM

Has everyone finished dumping yet or you gonna start buying now? I filled my bags and ran out of btc now that the fork has happened. All the other coins are going way up now. Where are the DEVS? 2 days ago it was jam packed with community members here during the pump.

I'm not worried about cheerleading the price. Nor am I desperately pumping because I bought a couple days ago. I've been here since 13 sat, and I don't have ADHD. Let the development play itself out. If you need a post every minute from the developer then this isn't really the coin for you.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
qiwoman2
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:11:41 PM

Has everyone finished dumping yet or you gonna start buying now? I filled my bags and ran out of btc now that the fork has happened. All the other coins are going way up now. Where are the DEVS? 2 days ago it was jam packed with community members here during the pump.

I'm not worried about cheerleading the price. Nor am I desperately pumping because I bought a couple days ago. I've been here since 13 sat, and I don't have ADHD. Let the development play itself out. If you need a post every minute from the developer then this isn't really the coin for you.
WOW you were very lucky, I was just curious for the silence as I entered the community here a few days ago and it was buzzing, so thought it odd that today, everyone seems so busy lol.  Grin I just want to set up the masternodes and relax from then on.

DeFi on Tron
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
TheKingInYellow

Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:12:49 PM

WOW you were very lucky, I was just curious for the silence as I entered the community here a few days ago and it was buzzing, so thought it odd that today, everyone seems so busy lol.  Grin

Because many of the people involved with development aren't full time. And many of us major holders don't really care what pace they go at, as long as they stick around. This is why I've been here since May. Masternodes will come when they come.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
CryptoPlankton

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:26:25 PM

Hey everyone ! Smiley

It's been some years that i'm reading Bitcointalk but i've never registered until now where i decided that it is probably the good time to do so, especially on this special day for the crypto's world and i'm glad to make my first post here on this topic. I discovered PieCoin few days ago and after some thinkings i finally made the decision to be part of it as it looks really promising. I already bought enough coins to set up few masternodes and i'm definitely looking forward to buy more coins soon as it is still very cheap. I'm just waiting to see how the things will go for the Bitcoin and then i'll keep filling my bag. Buying at this price should be considered as a steal regarding the promising future of this coin. I won't complain about it though Cheesy. I'm in for the long term and i hope the ROI of masternodes will be nice and reflect the time and efforts put into this project along the road.

I'm more than happy to see the reviving of such a coin, with nice specs and an awesome community. Props to all the devs for their hard work so far. I'm not a developer myself but in the near future i'll try for sure to help as much as i can to promote this project and to add useful ideas to the discussion. Keep up the good work guys, remember that it always pays off, hold and don't miss the launch... To the moon ! Cool

WOW that's a lovely post and welcome to BTCTALK. I am wondering now what the consensus is on how many PIE we need to run a masternode. Also I can't have time to be on all channels either but here and slack are my favorite channels for now as I only use watsapp for my private family. I hope we will be alerted soon by the DEV team as to what is happening unless everyone has gone quiet and is busily dumping before the Fork after the recent pumps. I bought over 90k when it dipped yesterday that was quite nice. buy support has gone down 70% but I expect that to go right back up once everyone has gotten their freebie Bitcoin Cash. I for one ain't selling any coins at a loss just to get the freebie.

Thank you Smiley. About the masternodes, for now according to the Twitter (https://twitter.com/PIEC0IN) we are aiming towards 5000-10000/coins for a masternode, which is for me the best choice. It will make accessible the possiblity to have a masternode to almost everyone (at the current price) and I believe from experience that it's a good thing to have a good amount of masternodes runing at the start. Later on the price will increase with the supply and demand anyway so we don't risk to see too many masternodes.

Is it possible to stake the wallet on vultur vps in order to keep the pc closed ?

Yes it's possible to stake and even run a masternode on a vps. You just have to let the wallet run there with the staking option ON.

WOW you were very lucky, I was just curious for the silence as I entered the community here a few days ago and it was buzzing, so thought it odd that today, everyone seems so busy lol.  Grin

Because many of the people involved with development aren't full time. And many of us major holders don't really care what pace they go at, as long as they stick around. This is why I've been here since May. Masternodes will come when they come.

Yes that's exactly the point, as a holder patience is the key. I suggest to everyone to not go for the short term and quick profit, it's a mistake in my humble opinion. Good coins need time to shine and this one won't be an exception, we are at the start of something big and the only thing we have to do is to keep supporting actively the project and to make the community grow. About the developers, they all have a life like everyone of us and they are maybe dealing with other projects at the same time, who knows ? As long as they continue doing good work and keep us updated with news time to time I'm perfectly fine with it. Smiley
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:52:09 PM

Will there be a possibility to run more than 1 masternode on a wallet?

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:07:49 PM

This is yet to be decided.  the full details of the masternodes have not yet been finalised, any information will be released when it is known
CryptoPlankton

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:12:51 PM

Technically it's possible, there are other coins with masternodes who do have the function to run as many masternodes as you want on the same wallet as long as you have a unique public IP for each. I hope PieCoin will have this function too. Smiley
MrTotoro

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:45:57 PM

WOW you were very lucky, I was just curious for the silence as I entered the community here a few days ago and it was buzzing, so thought it odd that today, everyone seems so busy lol.  Grin I just want to set up the masternodes and relax from then on.
You will find a lof of available people each sunday. It's normal  Grin We're on the development, each day, and the new websites is planned for this week, it's official Smiley

mjk37

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:26:55 PM

How will this swap affect people holding PIE in the windows wallet? Nice to be able to keep them in the wallet for staking but do not want to miss the swap.

Anyone have an answer for this because I really don't like keeping coins on exchanges
fishfishfish313

Merit: 252

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 01:41:54 AM

Technically it's possible, there are other coins with masternodes who do have the function to run as many masternodes as you want on the same wallet as long as you have a unique public IP for each. I hope PieCoin will have this function too. Smiley

VPS should be just fine. I'm hoping to run on Windows. For what it's worth, I think PIE coin will be just fine.  Let's give the dev an ample amount of time to get this all started.  I bought first under 100 sats, then sold like an idiot  Cheesy and rebought at 150.  With active development and a strong community, price is sure to go up. 

Now is the waiting period . . . the hardest time to be an investor in crypto.  In the meantime, if you support the project . . put up some buy support on an exchange.  The BCC crap is over now, and hopefully we can get back to business as usual in the alt world.

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2017, 01:48:03 AM

Who knows what differents piecoin wallet from pikky from original wallet? About masternode - 15000-20000 coins for masternode - very small... Maybe, 100000 coins - and leasing ( as WAVE) ?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
alangmotor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:59:20 AM

Who knows what differents piecoin wallet from pikky from original wallet? About masternode - 15000-20000 coins for masternode - very small... Maybe, 100000 coins - and leasing ( as WAVE) ?

latest version (pikku wallet, version 3) more better than all version.. more faster, more stronger..
about masternode, now at final discussion.. i will upadate when it ready..
all dev work are running, i never stop.. more will come.. just be patient..
CryptoPlankton

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:12:05 AM

Why do you think 15000-20000 are too small amounts for a masternode ? I'm curious to know because for me it's the opposite, it's already too much. If we put the things in perspective, let's say for the first example that a masternode cost 5000 coins. At the current price (199 satoshi / $0.005472) it would cost 27.36$ to buy one masternode, which is actually really cheap. But if we take in account that the price will rise over the time and that we are just at the start of this project, then it doesn't seem that bad anymore. Because let's say now that the coin is worth 1$, then the 5k masternode would worth 5,000$, it's definitely not that much affordable. Now let's take your proposition of 100000 coins as a second example, it would cost 547.2$ to buy a masternode currently, and 100,000$ if the price reach 1$. How many people will buy and run masternodes if the price is more than 500$ at the start and turns into 100,000$ and more when the coin will reach a good value thanks to the supply and demand. Will it ever succeed if the masternodes cost that much at the first place ? Personally, I prefer to see cheap masternodes at the start. It allows many people to get some masternodes and more masternodes running means more security on the network and many people running masternodes means better overall coin distribution between users. I wouldn't like to see a coin with masternodes owned mostly by whales and with only few masternodes running on the network. Also masternodes being cheap is never a problem as there is a masternode limit anyway. As far as I know, most of the coins with masternodes started with cheap masternodes. However, you suggested masternode leasing and that's a good point, it could be an interesting option, but I still maintain that having cheap masternodes at the start is really important. It benefits everyone, users, developers and traders. Please let me know your thoughts. Smiley
Ryuske

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:18:58 AM

latest version (pikku wallet, version 3) more better than all version.. more faster, more stronger..

Thanks for the Update!
buriks

Activity: 826
Merit: 303

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:28:48 AM

woooo this good for update masternode
i hope piecoin to the moon
termion

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:57:29 AM

Why do you think 15000-20000 are too small amounts for a masternode ? I'm curious to know because for me it's the opposite, it's already too much. If we put the things in perspective, let's say for the first example that a masternode cost 5000 coins. At the current price (199 satoshi / $0.005472) it would cost 27.36$ to buy one masternode, which is actually really cheap. But if we take in account that the price will rise over the time and that we are just at the start of this project, then it doesn't seem that bad anymore. Because let's say now that the coin is worth 1$, then the 5k masternode would worth 5,000$, it's definitely not that much affordable. Now let's take your proposition of 100000 coins as a second example, it would cost 547.2$ to buy a masternode currently, and 100,000$ if the price reach 1$. How many people will buy and run masternodes if the price is more than 500$ at the start and turns into 100,000$ and more when the coin will reach a good value thanks to the supply and demand. Will it ever succeed if the masternodes cost that much at the first place ? Personally, I prefer to see cheap masternodes at the start. It allows many people to get some masternodes and more masternodes running means more security on the network and many people running masternodes means better overall coin distribution between users. I wouldn't like to see a coin with masternodes owned mostly by whales and with only few masternodes running on the network. Also masternodes being cheap is never a problem as there is a masternode limit anyway. As far as I know, most of the coins with masternodes started with cheap masternodes. However, you suggested masternode leasing and that's a good point, it could be an interesting option, but I still maintain that having cheap masternodes at the start is really important. It benefits everyone, users, developers and traders. Please let me know your thoughts. Smiley

How many coins need for masternodes WAVES? 10000 !  10000 * 4$ = 40.000 $

We must don't look on price of 1 PIE. If 1 PIE - 10000 $ , how must cost masternode?

.. LEASING - only decision.. You can read about leasing Waves https://blog.wavesplatform.com/waves-launches-balance-leasing-in-lite-client-14db9eac0377 ...

Main Purpose of masternodes - increasing of holders

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: