Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:25:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT  (Read 66946 times)
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 11:30:18 AM

can someone invite me to discord grp?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:05:03 PM

http://www.piecoin.info

The official website is coming  Cool

We are baking some pies.  Get ready to get you some slices.   Grin  Cheesy

I am impressed with how this project is materializing.  Seems like a solid idea.  I'd be willing to do some work for the benefit of the coin.  After debacle after debacle lately in the space with low volume,  community driven MN coins (or maybe I'm just unlucky and investing in some crap  Grin)  PIE coin has succeeded in getting my attention.

That's great to see the new website popping in. I love growing my piece of PIE. I am generally happy that there is a community growing around the coin and this is very important. I bought so far what I bought and got one buy order in hoping it will pop and have a decent stash I am happy with now.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:19:40 PM

Hello i had bought 140 k piecoin a 8 satoshi what i should do now ^^

Just chill with all those PIES and get ready for the next phase.  And be HAPPY you got in at 8 sats  Grin

MN's are coming.  Block explorer was renewed.  You could start staking the coins.  Masternodes will be coming soon as well, so you could set those up.  You could join the Slack.  I think there is a PIE Telegram channel too.  You could offer to do something for the benefit of the coin.

Or, you could just chill and let the dev and the community continue to grow the coin.  As of now, everything still looks very good to me.  Grin

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
luckytimes

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:48:45 PM

Wow! I didn't see the Piecoin website countdown Smiley Only 3 days now. No wonder the price is going up. New website and masternodes coming. Great times for Pie coin.
2xjO9M3P

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:54:44 PM

[..]

If you are looking for quick profit on the short term, then indeed 5000-10000 coins for a masternode is too low, but if you are in for the long term it changes everything. You are talking about how profitable can be a masternode but in your calculations you don't take in account the price fluctuation. For example, let's say you set up a masternode for 10000 coins and it rewards you with 1000 coins a month. If the coins stay at the price you bought them at the first place, then it may not look really profitable indeed, but now if you add the price fluctuation factor to that : Let's do the maths, let's say you bought your 10000 coins for 0,01$ each, your masternode is worth 100$ and 1000 coins rewards per month would be worth 10$. But now, with the development going and the demand and supply changing, imagine that the coin is now worth 1$. If you have hold all your coins until then, you have a masternode which is worth 10k$, add to that all the rewards per months you got so far which are worth 1000$ each, not to mention that you probably put everything at staking and added other masternodes when you got enough to do so. Does it still look not profitable anymore ? Roll Eyes
Personally I have already enough coins to set up some masternodes and I will run them on a vps h24 even if it cost me money at first. And I won't pay the vps with the masternodes rewards but with real money. This way I will hold all my coins and when they will be worth a lot more I will have a lot of money. As simple as that. It's a bet on the future, maybe the price won't increase much but maybe it will. In my opinion it will, and I'll do everything possible to make that happen. And I know that I'm not the only investor who plan to do that. Smiley

I'm personally looking to hold for the long term. How many depends on what I see from the dev-team.
Coin price should not enter the calculations. If coins go up, I make a profit even if I don't stake/MN.
But even for the long term, why would I do MN, if it's more profitable to just stake? If the coin goes up, I would still want as many coins as possible.

If you want long term commitment I believe you should set the cost of MN relatively high, so only those who are actually commited buy in.

Also, I have to question your sanity when you are willing to run a VPS w/ MN at a loss. Why not save yourself the money and using the savings to support the coin by buying up coins, and staking them?
wizcap

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:42:58 PM

Hi
How long will it take to sync if I use Mac wallet?
I have waited for almost two hours, But it seems like no action.
Thanks.

CryptoPlankton

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:44:03 PM

[..]

If you are looking for quick profit on the short term, then indeed 5000-10000 coins for a masternode is too low, but if you are in for the long term it changes everything. You are talking about how profitable can be a masternode but in your calculations you don't take in account the price fluctuation. For example, let's say you set up a masternode for 10000 coins and it rewards you with 1000 coins a month. If the coins stay at the price you bought them at the first place, then it may not look really profitable indeed, but now if you add the price fluctuation factor to that : Let's do the maths, let's say you bought your 10000 coins for 0,01$ each, your masternode is worth 100$ and 1000 coins rewards per month would be worth 10$. But now, with the development going and the demand and supply changing, imagine that the coin is now worth 1$. If you have hold all your coins until then, you have a masternode which is worth 10k$, add to that all the rewards per months you got so far which are worth 1000$ each, not to mention that you probably put everything at staking and added other masternodes when you got enough to do so. Does it still look not profitable anymore ? Roll Eyes
Personally I have already enough coins to set up some masternodes and I will run them on a vps h24 even if it cost me money at first. And I won't pay the vps with the masternodes rewards but with real money. This way I will hold all my coins and when they will be worth a lot more I will have a lot of money. As simple as that. It's a bet on the future, maybe the price won't increase much but maybe it will. In my opinion it will, and I'll do everything possible to make that happen. And I know that I'm not the only investor who plan to do that. Smiley

I'm personally looking to hold for the long term. How many depends on what I see from the dev-team.
Coin price should not enter the calculations. If coins go up, I make a profit even if I don't stake/MN.
But even for the long term, why would I do MN, if it's more profitable to just stake? If the coin goes up, I would still want as many coins as possible.

If you want long term commitment I believe you should set the cost of MN relatively high, so only those who are actually commited buy in.

Also, I have to question your sanity when you are willing to run a VPS w/ MN at a loss. Why not save yourself the money and using the savings to support the coin by buying up coins, and staking them?

Your reasoning is good, but in my example I assumed masternodes would be more profitable than staking, at least at the start and for quite a long time, even with cheap masternodes. Otherwise people will most likely not run masternodes obviously. The problem with high cost for a masternode is that there could potentially be only few masternodes running and the people who will run them will become PieCoin whales due to the huge rewards. I'm against that, I really want every early adopters to be able to buy and run a masternode. Otherwise it will prevent the coin from rising because of the whales which may dump the price with all the coins they will want to sell at any time. And that's not good if we want the project to grow in a steady and healthy way. I have enough coins even if the masternode cost is in the 100k-500k range and I know that I'm not the only one in this case who still want everyone to have a chance to join before the serious things start. I think that if we are a too small community we won't make it, we really need more people to join to make the project successful and I believe masternodes are our chance to do so. However, I don't want to sound too categorical. Even if devs decide to put the cost of a masternode high, I will still support the project. I'm in for the long term, no matter what. Smiley

Now about vps, a vps is really cheap (for the founds I have) and I find it a better investment to run a vps with wallet ON h24 in staking or masternode mod rather than buying coins with this money. Especially because I take the future potential coin price in account in my calculations. On top of that, I don't run my computer h24 and I have too many masternodes (from other coins) to manage to run them all on my own computer anyway.
ZenHosting

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:49:28 AM

can someone invite me to discord grp?

https://discord.gg/4RwRXEd
hic78

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:47:21 AM

OK I will quietly wait thank you
I am french for slack i understand not too ^^ Smiley
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 04:37:15 PM

Is it easy to download the wallet? I have around 250k coins and rising and think that if I stake them I will make a few coins per day correct? How many roughly could I make daily if I download wallet to stake with a quarter of a million coins?  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
wizcap

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:01:08 PM

Hi
How long will it take to sync if I use Mac wallet?
I have waited for almost two hours, But it seems like no action.
Thanks.

Just add some node in debug console the problem solve.

TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:07:05 PM

Is it easy to download the wallet? I have around 250k coins and rising and think that if I stake them I will make a few coins per day correct? How many roughly could I make daily if I download wallet to stake with a quarter of a million coins?  Smiley
You can expect a payout every 1-2 hours with that amount of PIE. Payouts vary from 3-15+ PIE. I've gotten 50 PIE stakes. My largest single stake ever was 66 PIE.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
hunter66

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 06:14:14 PM

The right time to buy coin and keep the value is getting high
MrTotoro

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:47:46 PM

Two days to go before the site's landing. I hope, We will see some surprises, except for the new Blockexplorer.
It should...  Wink
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 10:21:12 PM

cant wait for the new website and the next steps on piecoins phoenix like rise to greatness
MrTotoro

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:01:43 PM

cant wait for the new website and the next steps on piecoins phoenix like rise to greatness
It continues... PIEcoin is listed on www.masternodes.pro
 Cool Cool Cool
sls

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 11:13:43 PM

How many coin make masternode?
ducphuc01hp

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:47:42 AM

Cool Cool Cool

I saw it. We need $ 200
ghostfaceuk

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 05:27:41 AM

Cool Cool Cool

I saw it. We need $ 200

the $200 should be easy to collect if we act as community and all donate a little towards the cost. we have over 200 community members so it wont hurt to donate $1 each to have it listed
ghostfaceuk

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:51:51 AM

Cool Cool Cool

I saw it. We need $ 200

the $200 should be easy to collect if we act as community and all donate a little towards the cost. we have over 200 community members so it wont hurt to donate $1 each to have it listed

One community member has paid the $200 listing price at masternodes.pro, thank you so much to that person but donations are still welcome to help the dev team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: