Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:48:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT  (Read 66945 times)
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 12:46:33 PM

cant wait for the new website and the next steps on piecoins phoenix like rise to greatness
It continues... PIEcoin is listed on www.masternodes.pro
 Cool Cool Cool

I saw it. We need $ 200

the $200 should be easy to collect if we act as community and all donate a little towards the cost. we have over 200 community members so it wont hurt to donate $1 each to have it listed

One community member has paid the $200 listing price at masternodes.pro, thank you so much to that person but donations are still welcome to help the dev team

this comunity is so badass and it hasnt even started yet! pie will be amazing!
Lomingo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 12:50:11 PM

Could anyone explain what masternodes.pro is? And what is the ROI in %?
Is it the value the coins gained on the Chart?
ghostfaceuk

Activity: 410

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:00:34 PM

masternodes.pro is a site that shows the ROI for people thinking of setting up a masternode for certain coins (those listed and the price paid for).

there are no ROI figures for piecoin yet as the masternodes are not yet integrated
fishfishfish313

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:02:53 PM

cant wait for the new website and the next steps on piecoins phoenix like rise to greatness
It continues... PIEcoin is listed on www.masternodes.pro
 Cool Cool Cool

I saw it. We need $ 200

the $200 should be easy to collect if we act as community and all donate a little towards the cost. we have over 200 community members so it wont hurt to donate $1 each to have it listed

One community member has paid the $200 listing price at masternodes.pro, thank you so much to that person but donations are still welcome to help the dev team

Fantastic!  I will be setting up MN's once I am able to.  Thank you to that gracious member of the PIE community. 

I'll one shot you with the Wingman from the top of Skulltown - Apex
Lomingo

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:09:28 PM

masternodes.pro is a site that shows the ROI for people thinking of setting up a masternode for certain coins (those listed and the price paid for).

there are no ROI figures for piecoin yet as the masternodes are not yet integrated

ghostfaceuk..thank you!

I have searched a bit at google at the while. Smiley So i need a PC that operates 24/7  and enough
coins for a masternode?  When we know how much coins we need.

So it is a fixed ROI when i have a masternode?

Must i have a wallet or how can i do that? I am sorry. I see the most of the people here
have a lot of knowledge about mining, etc.. I am only interested in this coin and hold some
others, but i don´t have the knowledge. I am learning! Cheesy 
ghostfaceuk

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:19:07 PM

ghostfaceuk..thank you!

I have searched a bit at google at the while. Smiley So i need a PC that operates 24/7  and enough
coins for a masternode?  When we know how much coins we need.

Must i have a wallet or how can i do that? I am sorry. I see the most of the people here
have a lot of knowledge about mining, etc.. I am only interested in this coin and hold some

I have little knowledge of masternodes myself, the ROI is based on amount of masternodes, coins generated by the node and price of token.

you can set a master node up on a vps so you do not need to leave the computer running.  yes you will need enough coins for masternode, we know soon how much that is I think.
ribdyne

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:26:49 PM

How many coins is needed to run a masternode?
ghostfaceuk

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:28:02 PM

How many coins is needed to run a masternode?

that hasnt been decided yet, i think some people are saying 25k but its all just guess work right now
Lomingo

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 01:41:42 PM

ghostfaceuk..thank you!

I have searched a bit at google at the while. Smiley So i need a PC that operates 24/7  and enough
coins for a masternode?  When we know how much coins we need.

I have little knowledge of masternodes myself, the ROI is based on amount of masternodes, coins generated by the node and price of token.

you can set a master node up on a vps so you do not need to leave the computer running.  yes you will need enough coins for masternode, we know soon how much that is I think.

vps make sense. Cheesy I will wait how much coins are needed. 
absolutely amazing how popular this coin is getting right now.
nothingtosee

Activity: 76

Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 03:04:19 PM

Now I'm downloading all blocks with the qt-wallet. I just have 4 connections and wanted to know which nodes you use? What nodes works? What are you think will the price of PIE will be ?

faxxer

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:05:35 PM

I think PIE can easily hit 3000-4000 Satoshi if the masternodes is up.
CryptoPlankton

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:59:51 PM

ghostfaceuk..thank you!

I have searched a bit at google at the while. Smiley So i need a PC that operates 24/7  and enough

To make it short, to run a masternode you will need a precise amount of coin (not yet anounced), you will have to send this exact amount of coin on a wallet and from there you will have to set up few things too long to be detailed here. There will be a complete tutorial for everyone posted everywhere to help people setting up a masternode and running it, don't worry. It's not really complicated. You can run your wallet on your computer or on a vps. Don't forget that for now, you can still stake your coins until masternodes come out. Then you would probably prefer to set up a masternode (if you have enough coins) rather than keep staking as the rewards would be more important. ROI means Return On Investment and is calculated based on the price of the coin and the number of total masternodes running on the network (the less masternodes are running, the higher is the reward for each). You can also add to that the price fluctuation. For example, if your masternode rewards you with 10 coins per day which are worth 0,01$ each at x date. Maybe in the future they will be worth more (or less). So you can potentially earn more money by keeping your coins until the price rise. I hope it's clear, feel free to ask any question. Smiley
Lomingo

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 08:47:50 PM

ghostfaceuk..thank you!

To make it short, to run a masternode you will need a precise amount of coin (not yet anounced), you will have to send this exact amount of coin on a wallet and from there you will have to set up few things too long to be detailed here. There will be a complete tutorial for everyone posted everywhere to help people setting up a masternode and running it, don't worry. It's not really complicated. You can run your wallet on your computer or on a vps. Don't forget that for now, you can still stake your coins until masternodes come out. Then you would probably prefer to set up a masternode (if you have enough coins) rather than keep staking as the rewards would be more important. ROI means Return On Investment and is calculated based on the price of the coin and the number of total masternodes running on the network (the less masternodes are running, the higher is the reward for each). You can also add to that the price fluctuation. For example, if your masternode rewards you with 10 coins per day which are worth 0,01$ each at x date. Maybe in the future they will be worth more (or less). So you can potentially earn more money by keeping your coins until the price rise. I hope it's clear, feel free to ask any question. Smiley

Thank you very much CryptoPlankton Wink

Now i understand a bit better. And i am not a trader, in the case of cryptocurrencies. I don´t sell
any coin i have bought in the past, how worthless some of them in my portfolio seems to be. Cheesy I could trade, but for me it is an invest. So a Masternode makes sense for me, if i have enough Coins/Tokens in the Future.  I like the community arround this project. I think this is the biggest value of an cryptocurrency. I must be honest, some of my thoughts to buy Piecoin, was the name and the nice loading Image on the Website! Cheesy
robert3harrison

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:27:35 PM

ghostfaceuk..thank you!

Is there an ETA for when masternodes will be available to run (and the number of coins needed)?
CryptoPlankton

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:43:08 PM

ghostfaceuk..thank you!

Now i understand a bit better. And i am not a trader, in the case of cryptocurrencies. I don´t sell
any coin i have bought in the past, how worthless some of them in my portfolio seems to be. Cheesy I could trade, but for me it is an invest. So a Masternode makes sense for me, if i have enough Coins/Tokens in the Future.  I like the community arround this project. I think this is the biggest value of an cryptocurrency. I must be honest, some of my thoughts to buy Piecoin, was the name and the nice loading Image on the Website! Cheesy

You're welcome ! Smiley
We all started at some point, some with more or less founds, and some became richs while others lost everything. The most important thing is to learn from your mistakes in order to not make them again. With some time and efforts you will understand more and more this special world and you could potentially become good at trading. It's all about knowledge and decision making in the right time. Somehow you ended up here on PieCoin and you're lucky because this coin is about to skyrocket in the future, we're currently filling the fuel. Put your spacesuit on and be ready for the long travel. Hold tight and enjoy the flight. I can give you some advices for your future investments : Don't put all your founds on the same coin, never sell at loss, be patient even if the coin is dumping under your buy entry after you bought it because a good coin will always bounce back and pump even stronger after a though dump. Look for the mid-long term if you can. Short term is risky and offers profits who are sometimes not worth the risk. Read as much as you can about the cryptoworld and everything who's related to it. Try to understand the mechanisms of the supply and demand. Don't listen to trolls and people who FUD on a project. Learn to know when a project is a scam or a good project, look at people argumentations in the discussions and try to find solid evidences. Ask for help to members who know their stuff and google everything to find explainations, if you're not sure about something you better wait to know more about it. Know when to cash out your money from a project and if you want to cash out, don't do it too fast (depending on how much you have and what is the volume traded over 24h). The higher the volume is, the faster you can cash out. The more founds you have, the slower you should cash out, to not make the price drop and ruin the project (especially if you weight a lot). I think that's pretty much it, i maybe forgot few little things but with what i said you already have enough to succeed at making good profits over a decent time line. So yeah, trade responsibly and have fun, no regrets. Wink
CryptoPlankton

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:58:59 PM

ghostfaceuk..thank you!

Is there an ETA for when masternodes will be available to run (and the number of coins needed)?

We will probably have more informations about masternodes tomorrow. You should be able to see that on the new website when the countdown will be over (http://www.piecoin.info/). You can join us on Slack, Discord and WhatsApp to have more updates on the development of the project and to take part in the discussions with the community. Smiley

Slack : https://join.slack.com/piecointeam/shared_invite/MjEwMTMwMDYyNjU4LTE0OTk2NjIzODAtMmExOGRiNGI1YQ

Discord : https://discord.gg/4RwRXEd

WhatsApp : https://chat.whatsapp.com/9xKByKFl0xgKWZXjJrT17v
Lomingo

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 10:27:52 PM

ghostfaceuk..thank you!

You're welcome ! Smiley
We all started at some point, some with more or less founds, and some became richs while others lost everything. The most important thing is to learn from your mistakes in order to not make them again. With some time and efforts you will understand more and more this special world and you could potentially become good at trading. It's all about knowledge and decision making in the right time. Somehow you ended up here on PieCoin and you're lucky because this coin is about to skyrocket in the future, we're currently filling the fuel. Put your spacesuit on and be ready for the long travel. Hold tight and enjoy the flight. I can give you some advices for your future investments : Don't put all your founds on the same coin, never sell at loss, be patient even if the coin is dumping under your buy entry after you bought it because a good coin will always bounce back and pump even stronger after a though dump. Look for the mid-long term if you can. Short term is risky and offers profits who are sometimes not worth the risk. Read as much as you can about the cryptoworld and everything who's related to it. Try to understand the mechanisms of the supply and demand. Don't listen to trolls and people who FUD on a project. Learn to know when a project is a scam or a good project, look at people argumentations in the discussions and try to find solid evidences. Ask for help to members who know their stuff and google everything to find explainations, if you're not sure about something you better wait to know more about it. Know when to cash out your money from a project and if you want to cash out, don't do it too fast (depending on how much you have and what is the volume traded over 24h). The higher the volume is, the faster you can cash out. The more founds you have, the slower you should cash out, to not make the price drop and ruin the project (especially if you weight a lot). I think that's pretty much it, i maybe forgot few little things but with what i said you already have enough to succeed at making good profits over a decent time line. So yeah, trade responsibly and have fun, no regrets. Wink

thanks for your advise!

I traded on the Forex Market till the beginning of April this year for around 4-5 years.
But i don´t have that much success. Cheesy I know the "rules" but i am realized that
i am an investor, not a trader. I hold everything till Bitcoin or maybe Piecoin is a currency beside all
the Fiat Money. And if, i don´t need to cash out, because all the Cryptos which survived have a stable value! Wink  "good coin will always bounce back" Yes right, i think so, too! It is a healthy sign of a Market. Someones want to cash out and after that a lot want to invest.
ghostfaceuk

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:32:11 AM

ghostfaceuk..thank you!

You're welcome ! Smiley

thanks for the info cryptoplankton
aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:35:08 PM

New website is good. Well done Alangmotor & team.
CryptoPlankton

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:03:40 PM

Just a quick update for all the people on the forum : Masternodes will require 25k coins, it is confirmed. Wink

And the new website is up (http://piecoin.info/) ! Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: