Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:28:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT  (Read 66946 times)
faxxer

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 05:27:10 PM

Seems they are launch beta test MasterNode tommorow, go PIE go!
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:29:18 PM

Yesterday dev just dumped 1 million coins rofl. Just see chart on cryptopia. Look at discord channel - MN release data was 9/1 then 9/11 and now 9/29. Someone believe in devs?

We've seen worse  Roll Eyes The journey from 20 sat to here has had alot of followers. Someone cashing out at these levels isn't unthinkable. I would appreciate if they would atleast speak out when they do, though, because I know there wasn't many of us.

What I do know is PieCoin is more than one developer, or even the biggest holders. We've seen devs come and go, people attempt to scam, and here we are. The network continues smoothly. The community grows.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
muncuss

Activity: 723
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 04:55:59 PM

Just bought again some pie. masternode test tomorrow?
Have pie before, but sold too earlier below 100sat. it seem all community coins are good, i'll add this to my good coins list.

Dim89

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:20:55 AM

Yesterday dev just dumped 1 million coins rofl. Just see chart on cryptopia. Look at discord channel - MN release data was 9/1 then 9/11 and now 9/29. Someone believe in devs?

The dev not dumped 1 million coins, it's just weak people who have panic.

I know Pikku address and he didn't dump his coin Grin

If you are impatient and still don't trust the dev team, you can searching another coin or using your funds for newbie ICO coin Roll Eyes
Dim89

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:32:34 AM

@alangmotor & @pikku

Because the OP (thread starter) is not active, I think we need creating a new thread.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:29:15 AM

Whats going on with  dev for Piecoin seams to be moving a little slow. Not seeing to much on updates bought 80,000 Pie on the high side at 0.00001110 and 160,000 more Pie at  0.00000720 was getting ready to go all in on Piecoin but I'm not hearing to much talk about it lately .
Dim89

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:17:37 AM

Latest news about Masternode from Discord:

Whats going on with  dev for Piecoin seams to be moving a little slow. Not seeing to much on updates bought 80,000 Pie on the high side at 0.00001110 and 160,000 more Pie at  0.00000720 was getting ready to go all in on Piecoin but I'm not hearing to much talk about it lately .

I recommended you join the Discord, there is private channel for holders and investors Smiley
ribdyne

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:16:00 PM

How many pies is need to run a masternode?

And what the % of the block reward for masternodes?
starb

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 02:44:32 AM

How many pies is need to run a masternode?

And what the % of the block reward for masternodes?

Masternode - 25000 PIE ... ROI - approximately 20% ... We must be patient. We must wait when devs will end their work.
aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 05:37:48 AM

Development is in progress and expecting masternodes launch at end of this month, so don't panic and sell. Hold and stake your pies.
cryptoman87

Activity: 97
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 07:04:51 AM

WEEKEND UPDATES

1: Due to the holiday Labor Day weekend in the United States, we've decided to push back private testing until Tuesday night, the day after Labor Day so that way our live stream isn't interrupting the holiday trips most families take out of town and time spent together right before the end of summer and everyone goes back to school/college. We apologize for the push back, but we didn't want to impose or inconvenience anyone at all during the holiday! So please enjoy the holiday and last nice weekend of summer!
2. Info regarding exclusive launch day package incentive program: Just to let everyone know i analyzed the old blockchain and found that there is currently 10 million pie coin that can never currently be used ever again on this block chain. What I privately offered a select group of people was what was called a 12 seat incentive program. This means that out of those ten million "stale" coins, incentive was offered at 210% of current max seat cap USD/BTC wise was privately offered at current market price once agreed for a stimulus like package to each user in each seat on launch day after they completed their 1:1 swap to their new holdings and verifying their identities via their ETH/BTC TXID( max seat value is $10,000.00 USD @ current agreed market value of transmission of funds @ 210%) or equivalent in BTC time of private transmission of agreed amount of money. The agreed terms by the 12 seat holders was that they were not allowed to mass dump that package into the community exchanges but instead bleed it out over a six month period of time. Any seat holder that violates this term of agreement ( it can and is going to be monitored for 6 months on the 12 seat holders) will be subject to being publicly doxxed for being an asshole (excuse my French but really that's what you would be labeled as IMHO). The object of this was to recirculate a majority of the stale coins currently as a private incentive package, thus raising a potential total USD amount of  $120,000.00USD to hire an additional two highly skilled devs to work along side me and to help with future development and growth of the Piecoin community; causing the project team to meet or even exceed posted deadlines, and add value and support to the network and infrastructure. This was in no way a scam attempt, illegitimate or me stealing funds. If that was the case I would have ran with the money by now wouldn't you think? Seriously. The seat holders have until 9/26 to max their seat cap value out.
These users have chosen to remain anonymous to protect themselves from being targeted financially by other users in the community and to be honest, I don't blame them! If they choose to publicly reveal themselves that's entirely up to them! Also I am currently holding those funds in a cold wallet off the chain in a biometric safe on a Trezor hardware wallet. At any point in time I decide to leave the community or am forcibly removed I will gladly surrender those funds for the development team to whomever the community feels is most responsible (will most likely be a poll requesting voting on four highly trusted members of this community and staff for 30 days). Please understand what I was doing was not meant to be taken malicious. I've been developing coins and building communities since 2012/2013 so I know what strategies and programs work and help build a stronger foundation and if you all have a little faith in me as the lead Dev of this humble community,we can all grow and prosper together!
3. Stale coin: there is currently ten million stale Piecoin on the current blockchain that is never usable again, switchover to new network will free those coins which allowed the above program to be offered and stimulate the development pool funds.
4. Piecoin airdrop: We will be releasing into the wild 2 million remainder stale coins to every person who holds a balance of pie in their wallets ranging from 10-100k+(the values specifically airdropped to the holders has not yet been determined out of that 2 million and what each user will actually get on their balance, this will most likely be decided, determined and announced closer to launch day)
5. Severing and burning the old chain: Severance from old chain will occur 90 days from launch! ( Bye old ledger we will miss you but it's time to grow and evolve into something better :heart:️)
6. Asking development questions, FUD and RUMORS: Please direct all development questions to me in a private DM if I tell you something isn't set in stone yet please don spread rumors, loose lips sink ships so spreading rumors and FUD will only hurt your investment in piecoin and is toxic to this community! Any users caught doing FUD and spreading toxic rumors will be permanently banned forever from the Discord, please consider this your only, last, and final warning you will not get another one whether you or new, old, or the most trusted member of this community or staff this will NOT be tolerated on ANY level!!
7. Projections of Development:  Currently, 9/5 there will be Three people privately testing the network and test and sample MN rates and staking rewards. I will be recording the session over a few days to show features and functions and forwarding these to social crew team, as well as Trevon, because let's face it he's a trusted public figure and I definitely respect him as a person and he is highly intelligent. I will be forwarding  recordings to him to livestream to the public as an "open forum" if he agrees to do that for us that would be amazing and much appreciated and everyone can see the new concept and future of piecoin and it converting to a new lifecycle of being a MasterNode coin for this next projected lifecycle (8-12 months depending on the public score on polling via Ratstang). The communities voice is immutable and will not be ignored your opinion for the future of piecoin is valued and we want your opinion on the length of MN coin block shin lifecycle! We work for the community, not ourselves!
8. Respect: please respect me, I'm an honest person and only want to see the best for this community, and everyone's mutual investments into piecoin. If you have a problem with me or anything I say, take it up with me privately via DM. We're all adults here let's act like it please! If you respect me and treat me like a human I will reflect that back to the community!
9. The future: the sky is the limit folks, this community grows everyday and as we grow we need to stay together as a niche. Only through community teamwork and mutual agreement, can piecoin shoot for mars, because let's face it the moon is great and all but we accomplished the moon via BTC, so let's aim for Mars with piecoin and make some Martian pie!
10. Testing parameters: I'm retracting public stress testing. Doing this will allow the source code to be leaked and allow users to exploit the new network and leak key data out before the blockchain is actually launched and completed possibly causing doublespend exploits and other security measures to be easily bypassed. Sorry everyone we will privately test and live stream to you guys the new test blockchain and show the functionality and working of the MN platform for Piecoin. My expected launch date is currently 9/29 which is expected to be met on time and if it isn't and is briefly pushed back a few days, please cut me a little slack as I'm the only one spending 8+ hours after working a full time job 8-12 hours a day as a network engineer. It would be greatly appreciated if this could be understood and relatable as now I am working two full time jobs now basically to get this community growin!

I want everyone to have a good Labor Day holiday weekend and please stay safe! Much love and respect to you all, and I will see you guys Tuesday afternoon as I currently got dragged into going to Delaware state for the holidays with my father and stepmother to visit family.

P.S. Side note: Before the old block chain is severed which is 90 days after new chain launches, there will be a 90 days period where both networks will be alive, once the 90 day period occurs everyone should be off the old blockchain and wallet daemons and the exchanges will no longer support your old wallet and RPC connections. Anyone who gets left behind on the old blockchain can still receive their swap after 90 days with irrefutable proof they held and can't get their old piecoin, as I will have access to the 1:1 pool of funds with my verification of proofs from community members me and two staff will review your request and either validate your request or deny based on how much evidence you can provide and transaction history. There is currently two seats left so anyone who is seriously interested in major cap placement in seat eleven and  twelve DM me, as two community members backed out and I refunded them their allowance back to them so there is an extra 20k in two seats still available on the incentive program you just have to agree to the terms I specified in the announcement channel and I can lock you in.
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 01:56:09 PM

Issuing coins to yourself? No thanks.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Daveeoff

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:37:51 AM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 12:49:15 AM by Daveeoff

Have 240,000 pie in my wallet for 5 days now with it unlocked for staking and it's not being blocked by windows firewall and still have made a big fat 0 off of staking with wallet left open 24/7  Huh have 32 connections with network showing 5-6 days until reward for staking and wallet is up to date this is the only wallet i'm having an issue with I'm running quite a few other wallets that are staking other coins for years now with no issue's i'm not new to this so what's wrong with the windows wallet? I'm running windows 10 PRO there's no reason not to sell if it won't start staking and price keeps heading lower
Dim89

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:15:46 AM

Have 240,000 pie in my wallet for 5 days now with it unlocked for staking and it's not being blocked by windows firewall and still have made a big fat 0 off of staking with wallet left open 24/7  Huh have 32 connections with network showing 5-6 days until reward for staking and wallet is up to date this is the only wallet i'm having an issue with I'm running quite a few other wallets that are staking other coins for years now with no issue's i'm not new to this so what's wrong with the windows wallet? I'm running windows 10 PRO there's no reason not to sell if it won't start staking and price keeps heading lower

Are you using the latest version?

If not you can get it here:
https://github.com/alangmotor/PIE/releases

And try run as administrator.
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 04:28:33 AM

Yup, what happened to me.
 I have started with the wallet on the opening post of this thread and didn't get any reward for few days.
I got the staking reward in less than 24 hours after I switched over to the latest wallet, v1.0.03(actually 1.0.0.2).
wf9877

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:05:09 AM

How can I get the latest version for Mac?
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 11:04:55 AM

How can I get the latest version for Mac?

http://www.piecoin.net
There, just download the mac version from there, that's the one I'm running and didn't need to update nodes or anything.
Daveeoff

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:16:45 PM

Have had the latest version v1.0.0.2-g32a928e  installed for a week now and has been unlocked for staking .It is showing my staking weight and expected time to reward as 5-6 day's for a week now started with 32 active connections  it's now showing 11 connections to the network I have 240,000 pie in the wallet so far no rewards have been paid from staking
aarell

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:06:15 AM

Have had the latest version v1.0.0.2-g32a928e  installed for a week now and has been unlocked for staking .It is showing my staking weight and expected time to reward as 5-6 day's for a week now started with 32 active connections  it's now showing 11 connections to the network I have 240,000 pie in the wallet so far no rewards have been paid from staking
With 240,000 pie in wallet you should get the rewards daily and not after 5-6 days, just contact the dev in discord.
nipponkorea

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:53:43 PM

Hey guys,

I'm having some problems with the sync of the wallet.
When I open the debug.log it's saying that have some orphan blocks, and after that I can't sync...
I tried to delete the wallet and install again, but the problem continue.
Does anybody have any possible solution?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: