Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 04:24:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT  (Read 66945 times)
sarkel

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:35:09 PM

Hey . How to exchange old coins for new ones
Pikku

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:13:15 PM

How can I get the latest version for Mac?
Hello, you can get the latest version for Mac at piecoin.net or this direct link:

http://piecoin.net/download/PieCoin-Qt.app.zip

Have fun,

cu Pikku
Pikku

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 09:29:42 PM

@Jayspikes & @nipponkorea:

this sounds if you were using the windows 1.0.0.2 wallet and this broke down your chain.

Please make sure you are using the wallets from www.piecoin.net

But if your blockchain is broken you have to delete it and download again.
This depends on your system.
If help on this is needed I can give it tomorrow.
Just let me know.

cu Pikku
onetimeplz

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:48:53 AM

I can't find a link to the discord channel. Someone hook me up please.
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 05:23:24 AM

Link to Discord channel. https://discord.gg/xJthHER
onetimeplz

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:51:10 AM

Link to Discord channel. https://discord.gg/xJthHER
Thanks!
soviettiget2

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:31:04 AM

Okay.  I'm having no-stake issues as well.  I went through the boards here and entered all the nodes listed on the piecoin.net site (no stake.)  I downloaded and installed the 1.0.0.3 version PieCoin-qt-win32-v1.0.0.3.  Then, when I run the application file, and the wallet opens, I check the "About" info and am notified that the wallet is v1.0.0.2-g32a928e. 

What I am missing here? Huh
alangmotor

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:39:16 AM

Glad to see Piecoin comunnity growing bigger..
Hodl.. more will come..!! we go step by step..

thanks all..
starb

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:41:46 AM

Glad to see Piecoin comunnity growing bigger..
Hodl.. more will come..!! we go step by step..

thanks all..

As i understand, Masternodes will be in October? Don't hurry ... Need strong community . I believe - Piecoin will be great. Need time.
Daveeoff

Activity: 611
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:26:45 AM

Why is everyone selling off with the price down so much I see the sell orders went up from 1.6m pie on order book to 2241989.09240277  after the price came down on the order books just on Cryptopia .Is it due to the extra Pie that's going to be freed up that was sent to burn address ?
starb

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 03:36:17 AM

Now the weak hands get out from Piecoin. This is their business. The fewer misconceptions, the stronger and more coherent the community ... Only patient people win. Weak hands always will be cry.
Daveeoff

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:04:21 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 05:17:52 AM by Daveeoff

I can see a few things that need to be fixed for Piecoin  to be able to draw in more people to invest into it .

1.Update the  info on Launch Forum on exchanges under coin info .It make's the coin look bad when it take's you to the old Forum page with old info.

2.Update wallet info on the new forum page on the landing page .
That left a bad taste in my mouth after trying to stake my 240,000 pie for a week to find out I down loaded the old wallet for Windows .

3.Dev needs to be more active on Launch forum than in Discord channel on what's going on with Piecoin.
 It's faster to get info you want on the Forum on a coin you hold or are looking at  to make your investment decisions  than having to join Discord. Takes to much time to get info if your like me and hold more than 200 other coins that I can find updates on right here on Bitcoin talk than having to join Discord for each coin to stay on top of what's happing with them would take to much time and effort on my half.

Just take a look around on the forum on other coins the more it's talked about here the more it will cost you  to buy it on the exchange
Just my two cents.

Dim89

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:52:17 AM

Why is everyone selling off with the price down so much I see the sell orders went up from 1.6m pie on order book to 2241989.09240277  after the price came down on the order books just on Cryptopia .Is it due to the extra Pie that's going to be freed up that was sent to burn address ?

I can see a few things that need to be fixed for Piecoin  to be able to draw in more people to invest into it .

1.Update the  info on Launch Forum on exchanges under coin info .It make's the coin look bad when it take's you to the old Forum page with old info.

That left a bad taste in my mouth after trying to stake my 240,000 pie for a week to find out I down loaded the old wallet for Windows .

3.Dev needs to be more active on Launch forum than in Discord channel on what's going on with Piecoin.
 It's faster to get info you want on the Forum on a coin you hold or are looking at  to make your investment decisions  than having to join Discord. Takes to much time to get info if your like me and hold more than 200 other coins that I can find updates on right here on Bitcoin talk than having to join Discord for each coin to stay on top of what's happing with them would take to much time and effort on my half.

Just take a look around on the forum on other coins the more it's talked about here the more it will cost you  to buy it on the exchange
Just my two cents.

I've contacted the Pie Team, they promised to creating a new thread and will update all important information Smiley

At the moment price is down because there's little problem, someone scammed money from the Pie Community and try selling the coins he stole on bitcointalk, he also had time to spread fake announcements on Discord and want to take over the development of Pie Coin, that's why people are panic and selling cheap.

Fortunately it has no effect on development Masternode, release date Masternode still on the original plan and all victims still support the Pie Team.
Daveeoff

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:01:01 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2017, 07:12:50 AM by Daveeoff

Why is everyone selling off with the price down so much I see the sell orders went up from 1.6m pie on order book to 2241989.09240277  after the price came down on the order books just on Cryptopia .Is it due to the extra Pie that's going to be freed up that was sent to burn address ?

Just take a look around on the forum on other coins the more it's talked about here the more it will cost you  to buy it on the exchange
Just my two cents.

I've contacted the Pie Team, they promised to creating a new thread and will update all important information Smiley

At the moment price is down because there's little problem, someone scammed money from the Pie Community and try selling the coins he stole on bitcointalk, he also had time to spread fake announcements on Discord and want to take over the development of Pie Coin, that's why people are panic and selling cheap.

Fortunately it has no effect on development Masternode, release date Masternode still on the original plan and all victims still support the Pie Team.

Was the someone  who scammed the Piecoin your talking about "cryptoman87" that has a " Newbie account". Number one rule never get info from someone with a Newbie account and never send coins to some with a newbie account that   Registered on:
July 31, 2017 and only shows 5 post to there account
Dim89

Activity: 137

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:16:39 AM

Was the someone  who scammed the Piecoin your talking about "cryptoman87" that has a " Newbie account". Number one rule never get info from someone with a Newbie account and never send coins to some with a newbie account that   Registered on:
July 31, 2017 and only shows 5 post to there account

I think cryptoman87 was not involved.

Some people say the person who seems to be the most likely culprit:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2148284.msg21489870#msg21489870

If you want to know the actual situation, you should join with Discord and send message to admin or moderator team.
prowe

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:49:25 AM

Just my two cents.

A few weeks before the big rise I got on board of PIE.

I contributed for the Masternode, Around 1.5% of the total donation.

I paid for website translations Cantonese and Mandarin and got no reactions
for my addition, input. I doubt their true intentions,
why else wouldn't you implement valuable translations quickly...

One week ago I left discord because of this type of behaviour.

Today I entered again to explain my displeasure.

'A lack of leadership and a lack of communication.'

People try to mindfuck me, block me within their Discord channel.  Angry

Apparently they don't know the difference between trolling and honesty...

Well, this is my limit. 120k PIE exit.

I don't know if this is a Nigerian scam gang or an Indian, but I'm out.

Cryptocurrency Safe Trade Coin - Future Freelancer Platform Gronzo
nipponkorea

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:55:31 PM

@Jayspikes & @nipponkorea:

this sounds if you were using the windows 1.0.0.2 wallet and this broke down your chain.

Please make sure you are using the wallets from www.piecoin.net

But if your blockchain is broken you have to delete it and download again.
This depends on your system.
If help on this is needed I can give it tomorrow.
Just let me know.

cu Pikku

Thanks man, I downloaded the last version in works great now!
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 09:21:30 PM

Just my two cents.

you sound like the retarded gogeta scammer who claimed he does it all for the people but in fact scammed them, if u are banned there was a reason
AstralAcc3ss

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:58:38 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 12:27:10 AM by AstralAcc3ss

Just my two cents.

you sound like the retarded gogeta scammer who claimed he does it all for the people but in fact scammed them, if u are banned there was a reason

Let me introduce myself.

Hello I am the developer who has developed the masternode X11 coin for pie. I have been working on this coin for weeks now. Gogeta said he would pay me to dev the coin. So I wrote the code. And here we are now, he was never really a developer but now coming into this thread and looking at whats going on, I have to LOL a little bit..Can anyone give me discord information? He has actually disappeared in the last few days so it made me wonder what was going on, which lead me into this thread. I have this code, I was promised BTC in return, of which I have been paid nothing.
le
I'm a bit confused, but I am not letting the code go without some funding up front. Let me know what this community thinks, otherwise I am forced to move to another project which I have actually put on hold to help with this project.

Edit:
I also have this games real name and where he lives. Although I will not post it publicly. I am willing to give the information away to the person who lost money to him.

Glad to see I got banned after joining the PIE discord? Wtf?
Daveeoff

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:36:55 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 06:51:14 AM by Daveeoff

Anyone having issue logging into Cryptopia .Was going to buy some more pie but can't log in because 2FA is now set for loging in to account  and i'm not getting any code sent to my email   for logging in.WTF it didn't ask for 2FA code before this after noon worked fine all day up to now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: