Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:29:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT  (Read 66945 times)
ice2090

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:51:55 PM

how much % will the MN get from one block?
Avugara

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:20:35 AM

But nova exchange isnt accepting new reg now......i hope there is a plan B just in case nova exchange didnt work?
hunter66

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:10:56 PM

Announcement at Discord.

PIE Announcement – 06/09/2017
Many of you may know this already but our supposedly masternode dev has left our project. We quickly hired another developer which aims to, at the latest, have the masternodes running by the 29th September 2017. Speaking to the developer, he states that he will have it live much sooner than that date. Coin Swap – If you haven’t been informed yet, we would need to do a coin swap in order to implement the masternodes. This is nothing to be concerned or worried about and staff will be there to guide you through this process. The coin swap will be done on Novaexchange and you will have plently of time to swap the coin. This will be a complete 1:1 swap and all the PIE coins you hold now will be how many coins you will own of the new coin. If you do not have an account on novaexchange.com then I would advise you to create one now ready for the swap, in case of any problems. When the master nodes are released, it will require you to have 25000 PIE for 1 masternode. You can opt to have more than 1 masternode and instructions on how to set this up will be available at a later date. Masternode development update - 6th September 2017 - The new chain will be started today after the 2nd node is connected then it’s just little bits of work while it ticks over past block 1000. Regarding donations – Do not trust the PIE address if you have been given it from a community member, as we have had reports of members asking for donations for themselves without the mods permission. If you see anything suspicious please report it to any moderator.

How about Piecoins in Cryptopia and C-CEX exchanges?
Do we need to transfer the Piecoins to Nova exchange?
Yes we need to transfer our coins to novaexchange, wait for further instructions.

What about the coin that are in our wallet like windows do we need to transfer it to nova exchange also?
alangmotor

Activity: 95

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:38:44 AM

coin swap still not comfirm, our masternode dev still in medical leave..
just hold and wait the latest info from our mod..

thanks..
Ayomayowa

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:57:21 AM

thanks..

Okay Thanks Alang
namct

Activity: 109

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:24:18 AM

I need detailed instructions on how to swap PIE -> PIEX on novaexchange
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 10:29:46 AM

I need detailed instructions on how to swap PIE -> PIEX on novaexchange
Date not fixed yet as the dev is on medical leave.Wait for further instructions, till then hold and stake your Pies.
Joker07

Activity: 502

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:09:46 PM

guys i don't understand ?? SWAP
i hold my coins in yobit Huh
or i WITHDRAW it to my wallet ?
please answer me thanks
My_name_is_Amicus

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:43:30 PM

Nova exchange is not accepting registrations, Cryptopia wants PIE of it's site asap?

Can anyone give me a suggestion how to resolve this?
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

guys i don't understand ?? SWAP
i hold my coins in yobit Huh
or i WITHDRAW it to my wallet ?
please answer me thanks
The last thing I would do is leaving my coin at Yoshit.
Download the wallet and withdraw to keep it safe and earn more coins.
cryptofc

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:58:50 PM

Novaexchange is now accepting registrations. Cryptopia was about to delist piecoin because they thought we were about to do the swap but the swap isn't quite ready so cryptopia is holding off delist in us. Piecoin is going through a huge transition with a new team. The old piecoin will need to be swapped with new coins and we will probably use novaexchange for that but we are still working out the details. We have a discord "piecoin" where you can ask questions and interact with team members.

https://discord.gg/ecRheX

Then select general chat but they have lots of channels. If you want real answers and not fud then join discord and talk to a real member of the team
starb

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 06:10:41 AM

thanks..

How many developers of masternodes do you have? After all current developer can disappear, die .. In this case - again all over again? Cryptopia already delisting because swapping.
aarell

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:36:19 PM

thanks..

How many developers of masternodes do you have? After all current developer can disappear, die .. In this case - again all over again? Cryptopia already delisting because swapping.
A minor setback but whatever I got to know from Discord channel masternodes are all set to launch in this month.
isaacdavid

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:31:04 AM

trying to transfer from cryptopia to nova now, having trouble with the mac wallet, i'm locked out and it's not synching. I tried to transfer some pie for staking but I think i lost it... cause it's gone from cryptopia but my wallet isn't connecting. I've got the confirmation from Cryptopia that the pie has been transferred but nova has nothing... did I just lose all my money?
aarell

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:13:02 PM

trying to transfer from cryptopia to nova now, having trouble with the mac wallet, i'm locked out and it's not synching. I tried to transfer some pie for staking but I think i lost it... cause it's gone from cryptopia but my wallet isn't connecting. I've got the confirmation from Cryptopia that the pie has been transferred but nova has nothing... did I just lose all my money?
Where have you transferred coins, to your wallet or Novaexchange.
50ShadesOfDamon

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:43:24 PM

LOL I was set to dump some money into this to get a few masternodes. It seems that this is as big a cluster fu#$% as Chaincoin was. No dev's, dev's sick, devs let go, devs are coming, devs are going, we may have a dev, he maybe on maternity leave or smoking crack behind a house in Chicago. It's all excuses, meanwhile people are dumping money into this? How does a rebranding help if you have "only a community?". Only a community ends up like ChainCoin, or dogecoin. Only a community ends up like BurstCoin... Lots of hopes, dreams, drama, and feuding and no one working on the coin. Meanwhile someone else that bought into the coin at dirt cheap is waiting for that buywall to go up and takes your money and is all the happier to make you promises of great beanch front property that is actually in a swamp.

Wake up people, do your due dilligence. Sure, they could get a dev up! Sure they could get the ball rolling... but I would rather hold my funds and put it into a coin that has a development team.

Would you rather buy from a guy with a "I need money sign" in front of a delapodated building in the hood or someone like the CEO of TenX?

Exactly.... Wake up!
50ShadesOfDamon

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:52:41 PM

thanks..

Exactly! That should all be transparent to be honest. If dev 1 is sick, dev 2 should be continuing right along the path the first one was. If 2 gets hit by a train on the way home, dev 3 takes over and completes what is promised. Sadly, this doesn't seem to be the case. Hence why you see them banning people from discords and making excuses. Really sucks.
cointech77

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:46:14 PM

LOL I was set to dump some money into this to get a few masternodes. It seems that this is as big a cluster fu#$% as Chaincoin was. No dev's, dev's sick, devs let go, devs are coming, devs are going, we may have a dev, he maybe on maternity leave or smoking crack behind a house in Chicago. It's all excuses, meanwhile people are dumping money into this? How does a rebranding help if you have "only a community?". Only a community ends up like ChainCoin, or dogecoin. Only a community ends up like BurstCoin... Lots of hopes, dreams, drama, and feuding and no one working on the coin. Meanwhile someone else that bought into the coin at dirt cheap is waiting for that buywall to go up and takes your money and is all the happier to make you promises of great beanch front property that is actually in a swamp.

Wake up people, do your due dilligence. Sure, they could get a dev up! Sure they could get the ball rolling... but I would rather hold my funds and put it into a coin that has a development team.

Would you rather buy from a guy with a "I need money sign" in front of a delapodated building in the hood or someone like the CEO of TenX?

Exactly.... Wake up!

Newbie hehehe.. Lol.. Better you develope your own coin,, hahahaha
unersity

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:04:29 PM

Novaexchange is now accepting registrations. Cryptopia was about to delist piecoin because they thought we were about to do the swap but the swap isn't quite ready so cryptopia is holding off delist in us. Piecoin is going through a huge transition with a new team. The old piecoin will need to be swapped with new coins and we will probably use novaexchange for that but we are still working out the details. We have a discord "piecoin" where you can ask questions and interact with team members.

Then select general chat but they have lots of channels. If you want real answers and not fud then join discord and talk to a real member of the team

How do we swap PIECOIN for PIEXCOIN?

I have my PIECOIN on NovaExchange, but the swap is not listed in their Coinswap Services

Thanks!
starb

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:29:41 PM

How do we swap PIECOIN for PIEXCOIN?

I have my PIECOIN on NovaExchange, but the swap is not listed in their Coinswap Services

Thanks!

You must wait for the end of September - the beginning of October. Here will be a detailed instruction - how and what to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: