Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:44:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT  (Read 66945 times)
Lomingo

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:21:21 PM

So did we get the same amount of PIEX and get back the "old" PIE too?

What will happen with the old Piecoin?

Is it the same like XVS to VSX?

Do you wan´t to do it like Bitcoin with Bitcoin Cash?

If not, you (dev) can sell all the "old" coins for high Price.

Is he new supply of coins 72.000.000, too?

What are you doing with the old coin? Burn?

I dumped all of my PIE at 800 sat pending the swap because they're reissuing the burnt coins; something I told them not to do and still think will harm PIE long term. The previously burnt PIE coins will be placed in developer control post fork, unless they've changed the plan and will distribute it to PIE holders on pro-rata basis. The old PIE coin SHOULD be burned, but that's just trusting in the new developer who appeared to fork the coin and give himself the burnt coins. I don't have alot of faith in manual swaps.

I cannot understand something like this. As i told the Vsync Devs ind the Vsync thread... there should be a better option for a swap. It is like printing money out of nothing!

There are only two options.  #1 Burn all the old PIE coins after swap and delist them from the exchanges.
Then we have the old development Team only working on the new coin.

Option #2... You work on both sides and give all the early or new holders the same amount of old PIEcoins back.

I know, that option #2 is a bit difficult. So the only fair way is no #1.

If you burn the coins. everyone can check the blockexplorer that you burned the exact amount of coins directly.
If i send the dev 11.275 coins, they shoud burn them directly and we could see that in the blockexplorer.

You obviously haven't been keeping up with news King. They will only be working on PieX. Not sure where any of this info came from but nice fud. They will be burning the old coins and heres the burn address on the block explorer http://piecoin.thecryptochat.net/richlist
Its a 1:1 swap new wallet will be linked soon.

Ok... so they will burn it to the old burn address? Actually it has 357.343.256 coins in it! In a few days it should be a lot more.
cryptofc

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:30:42 PM

I don't understand how people can just make up stuff out of thin air or repeat something that someone told someone who supposedly told someone else months ago but they can't quite remember.

All old coins are being burned and you can monitor the address yourself and see for yourself. Only coins will go into that address and never out of that address.

This is a 1 for 1 swap so the same number of coins that there are now will be the same that are created. period

I am on the development team and people are just spreading fud with nothing to back it up except for "I heard"

Heard from you?

If you want to be in the project then participate and if you don't then that is your choice. This is a great project and they have a lot of exciting things going on which is why they are doing the swap in the first place.

Masternodes and soon to have Social Send so its up to you. But quit listening to rumors and if you have a question then ask it in discord

https://discord.gg/6y2zm7b
Lomingo

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:41:57 PM

I don't understand how people can just make up stuff out of thin air or repeat something that someone told someone who supposedly told someone else months ago but they can't quite remember.

All old coins are being burned and you can monitor the address yourself and see for yourself. Only coins will go into that address and never out of that address.

This is a 1 for 1 swap so the same number of coins that there are now will be the same that are created. period

I am on the development team and people are just spreading fud with nothing to back it up except for "I heard"

Heard from you?

If you want to be in the project then participate and if you don't then that is your choice. This is a great project and they have a lot of exciting things going on which is why they are doing the swap in the first place.

Masternodes and soon to have Social Send so its up to you. But quit listening to rumors and if you have a question then ask it in discord

https://discord.gg/6y2zm7b

Hey... no Problem! Cheesy Just some questions! If the coins will be burned after the swap, everything is ok!
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:24:52 PM

Yes, that's the current PIEcoin with the coins that are burnt listed. That is not the PieX, which will likely have over 10 million new coins added out of thin air.
It is actually anywhere 2.5 to 6 million, if you follow coin market cap or the OP of this thread.
OP - 72 million
CMC - 75.5 million

New PieX coins mined - 78 million
catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:25:54 PM

Could someone please post here the details of this swap, for those of us not on discord?
Smokeyw

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:31:04 PM

Could someone please post here the details of this swap, for those of us not on discord?
yes plz im not using discord can somebody post the info here how to swap my coins
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:54:11 AM

Unfortunately, the method described the video is only through joining discord and contacting the mods from there.
So better to join and familiarize it.

You contact a mod there and follow instruction.
Give your wallet address and balance.
Get the link to download new PieX wallet and download, install, sync.
Send old pie coin to the address and send a capture of transaction details.
Finally get the new coin.
cointech77

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:45:57 AM

Unfortunately, the method described the video is only through joining discord and contacting the mods from there.
So better to join and familiarize it.

You contact a mod there and follow instruction.
Give your wallet address and balance.
Get the link to download new PieX wallet and download, install, sync.
Send old pie coin to the address and send a capture of transaction details.
Finally get the new coin.

More people are dumping because of this.
lamden

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 02:52:22 AM

I don't get it. So is it used to send information over the blockchain? Or it's just like, a funny acronym?
cointech77

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:30:49 AM

dump it cointech777, my order is waiting

Did you got your order hahaha.. Price back to earth.
cody_772

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:42:11 AM

What is the procedure now for the swap? I don't see any communication about the swap here?
Ayertosco

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:47:01 AM

What is the procedure now for the swap? I don't see any communication about the swap here?

Join the Community Discord Group: https://discord.gg/x99wXDz

Here, the admins will help you with a manual swap. As soon your Pie coins are sent to the Burn Adress you'll receive a link to the new wallet and the same amount of PieCoin X (1:1 swap). The swap will be manual since Novaexchange has some problems with registrations and didn't provide enough support.
Smokeyw

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 06:48:36 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE-2-heqd48
Kutum

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 10:52:45 AM

Great community, really like this project, have been here since August and waiting my turn to get some PieX  Grin
edos2034

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:16:35 AM

The admins will certainly help you understand that you will be swapped last if you don't donate or ask too many questions.

Very questionable methods handled by kids that want their masternodes run alone for 1 month.

Last coin I swapped was EQT on coinexchange which went smooth and fast. Manual swap is a joke.
Ayertosco

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:32:19 AM

The admins will certainly help you understand that you will be swapped last if you don't donate or ask too many questions.

Very questionable methods handled by kids that want their masternodes run alone for 1 month.

Last coin I swapped was EQT on coinexchange which went smooth and fast. Manual swap is a joke.

Stop spreading bullshit, Swap will be more faster with this method then waiting for Novaexchange to open again the registration. Then, actually the stakes are more staking oriented then Masternode oriented until the team have a clear number of the Masternode on the newtwork...so no one will run masternodes gaining thousand of coins a day (and i know it's like that since i have 7 MN of Pie)
jukeee

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:40:42 PM

Stop spreading bullshit, Swap will be more faster with this method then waiting for Novaexchange to open again the registration. Then, actually the stakes are more staking oriented then Masternode oriented until the team have a clear number of the Masternode on the newtwork...so no one will run masternodes gaining thousand of coins a day (and i know it's like that since i have 7 MN of Pie)

You should stop spreading bullshit.. swap is the worst, they choose who can run a masternode and who can't and if you discuss their methods, they finally ban you from the discord.. They are childish and not fair at all, would have preferred a swap on exchange.

Other swaps I had to do were way much better, now they are sending coins via a chat platform and let their friends get the coins earlier than everybody..

Why?
Because masternodes are giving better results when there is not much installed.
If you are not related to them or friend with them, avoid this coin, they will let you swap at last or ban you..
Ayertosco

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:08:57 PM

You should stop spreading bullshit.. swap is the worst, they choose who can run a masternode and who can't and if you discuss their methods, they finally ban you from the discord.. They are childish and not fair at all, would have preferred a swap on exchange.

Other swaps I had to do were way much better, now they are sending coins via a chat platform and let their friends get the coins earlier than everybody..

Why?
If you are not related to them or friend with them, avoid this coin, they will let you swap at last or ban you..

uahahha non sense. I have already had my coins swapped, in less then 10 minutes this morning. Why? Am i friend of anyone? NO. I donated 400 pie in August and as a donor i had my coins swapped, even before heavy whales with millions. Now they're already swapping all the normal members. And do you know what? Masternodes are paying LESS then staking at the moment, 48% staking, 12% masternodes, until the number of masternodes is high enough to switch to an higher paying reward, to avoid huge rewards to early MN.
jukeee

Activity: 190
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:52:27 PM

Why?

uahahha non sense. I have already had my coins swapped, in less then 10 minutes this morning. Why? Am i friend of anyone? NO. I donated 400 pie in August and as a donor i had my coins swapped, even before heavy whales with millions. Now they're already swapping all the normal members. And do you know what? Masternodes are paying LESS then staking at the moment, 48% staking, 12% masternodes, until the number of masternodes is high enough to switch to an higher paying reward, to avoid huge rewards to early MN.

Well said for a newbie member talking only about piecoin.. You must be a member of the team. How can I swap now that you banned me?
Ayertosco

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:56:05 PM

Check my post history and since when i'm registered here...you're just spreading fud.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: