Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:57:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: PIECOIN REBOOT  (Read 66943 times)
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:58:55 PM

help configure the masternode.

staking=1
rpcuser=USER
rpcpassword=PASSWORD
rpcallowip=LOCAL IP  -  ?
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
maxconnections=256
masternode=1
externalip=PUBLIC IP  -  ?
bind=LOCAL IP  -  ?
masternodeaddr=PUBLIC IP:53472
masternodeprivkey=PRIVATE KEY

Masternode Config
It should look something like this
masternode1 100.100.100.100:53472  -  ?

What to write to

Local ip - 127.0.0.1
Public Ip is your external ip, so type my ip at your chrome browser if you don't know it.

masternode.conf
The alias(you used for masternode) public ip:53472 privatekey Tx id

Also make sure you open port 53472 by port forwarding from your router.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shepy

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:41:06 PM

Love the FUD guys Smiley. If you don't like the manual swap then please just leave. Your the ones that will be missing out on the social sending which I have nearly solved. Facebook, Twitter and email sending are completed and security is nearly done. Once that's released, you guys will be so salty you decided not to join the band wagon. For all of you who believe in PIEX, thank you for your support and please realise that we could of not got this far without you. Thank you.
redditarco

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:36:22 PM

So, can I buy PIEX off any market yet?

not yet but u can buy pie then change it to piex and get a masternode and get that sweet sweet high number stakes of pie coin :-)

Nice! How many PIE coins needed for a masternode?

only 25k.
current pie price 0.02
when piex hits an exchange the price should jump because of the mn feature, and next feature is the social send :-) cool stuff.

Nice! which exchange would you suggest, for me to buy some PIE?

trades on nova exchange.
a good point of reference when u want to know more about a coin check market cap
https://coinmarketcap.com/ lots of info about a coins market data
cryptofc

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:15:17 PM

A lot of FUD and lies being spread in here. It has been stated over and over how to contact the team and swap your coins in discord where you can talk directly to team members. It is a quick and fast process. And as long as you don't start disparaging others and spreading lies then you won't be kicked out. Some are upset that they had to wait a few minutes to swap and crying because the coins aren't being swapped in their preferred method so then they just start spreading lies because their feelings are hurt.

If there are 20 people wanting to swap at the same time then yes you can make a donation to the Pie team and move to the front of the line. This project is run by all volunteers so nothing wrong with trying to raise money for the project. If you don't want to donate then you can still swap in the order you were placed in the room. Nothing unethical or wrong about that and from the rants you can probably understand why someone might have been removed from the room if that even happened.

No evidence that friends are being moved in front of everyone, but let me ask you. If there are two people and one is there all the time and a loyal supporter of the community and contributes and another person is in the room for the first time and start disparaging others then who do you think should get swapped first.

Masternodes are enabled by anyone that wants too as soon as they swap so thats just another lie that the team is trying to stop people from having masternodes so that they can be the only one to have them for the first month.

And finally to complain about the swap not happening in an exchange because you think without any knowledge that in your opinion that would be better for everyone is just another pile of FUD. By doing a manual swap we have been able to swap peoples coins immediately and have already swapped millions of coins in less than two days. Anyone who has wanted to be swapped and will wait in line like everyone else will be and has been swapped. Whereas if we did it in an exchange it would take 30 days and not the 2 days it has taken. It would take a month as people sent there coins to the exchange and then locked them up for anywhere from 10 days to a month.

Do you want your coins swapped within 30 minutes by waiting in the room or 30 days by sending them to an exchange and waiting weeks to get them back?

You can tell who is disgruntled and angry and just by reading their post you can also tell why as within a few words they just start lying about this and that and making things up.

Please come to the discord channel. https://discord.gg/6y2zm7b And get the real facts and swap your coins in minutes. Masternodes and Social Send are the future.   www.piecoin.info
KingCoinDev

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:34:03 PM

None of he discord work
cryptofc

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:00:16 AM

This link should work to discord. Let me know if it doesn't.

https://discord.gg/6y2zm7b
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:08:31 AM

A lot of FUD and lies being spread in here. It has been stated over and over how to contact the team and swap your coins in discord where you can talk directly to team members. It is a quick and fast process. And as long as you don't start disparaging others and spreading lies then you won't be kicked out. Some are upset that they had to wait a few minutes to swap and crying because the coins aren't being swapped in their preferred method so then they just start spreading lies because their feelings are hurt.

If there are 20 people wanting to swap at the same time then yes you can make a donation to the Pie team and move to the front of the line. This project is run by all volunteers so nothing wrong with trying to raise money for the project. If you don't want to donate then you can still swap in the order you were placed in the room. Nothing unethical or wrong about that and from the rants you can probably understand why someone might have been removed from the room if that even happened.

No evidence that friends are being moved in front of everyone, but let me ask you. If there are two people and one is there all the time and a loyal supporter of the community and contributes and another person is in the room for the first time and start disparaging others then who do you think should get swapped first.

Masternodes are enabled by anyone that wants too as soon as they swap so thats just another lie that the team is trying to stop people from having masternodes so that they can be the only one to have them for the first month.

And finally to complain about the swap not happening in an exchange because you think without any knowledge that in your opinion that would be better for everyone is just another pile of FUD. By doing a manual swap we have been able to swap peoples coins immediately and have already swapped millions of coins in less than two days. Anyone who has wanted to be swapped and will wait in line like everyone else will be and has been swapped. Whereas if we did it in an exchange it would take 30 days and not the 2 days it has taken. It would take a month as people sent there coins to the exchange and then locked them up for anywhere from 10 days to a month.

Do you want your coins swapped within 30 minutes by waiting in the room or 30 days by sending them to an exchange and waiting weeks to get them back?

You can tell who is disgruntled and angry and just by reading their post you can also tell why as within a few words they just start lying about this and that and making things up.

Please come to the discord channel. https://discord.gg/6y2zm7b And get the real facts and swap your coins in minutes. Masternodes and Social Send are the future.   www.piecoin.info
Swapping process is very easy and quick. As stated above time required depends on how many people are in the queue.
 My coins were swapped in less than 10 minutes. The mods who are doing the swap are very helpful and cooperative.
Nobody insisted or asked me to donate coins.
My_name_is_Amicus

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:00:34 AM

Scam!
or not a scam, that is the question
 -William Shakespere (never said this)

Is Pie or Piex coin a scam or not?
Many seem to think so, others disagree. Only the original developers can say. IM sure some coins started out as scams and became genuine others started as genuine and became scams. It's all a matter of perspective I guess. Im not able to comment on Pie or Piex but I have listed here some of the main characteristics of a scam coin project, which you can use to help you make up your own mind.

6 Characteristics of a scam coin:

1: Evidence (lack of)
No evidence of substantial work produced regarding the product development. No github account or if there is one then the account has little recent activity. Most of the observable effort energy and activity by the development team is directed towards marketing and PR activities.

2: Clarity (lack of)
The content of the white paper (if one exists) and website contain confusing technical terminology and buzz-word marketing jargon. If You can't make sense of any of it you are not stupid, but they want you to think that you are. There are often spelling mistakes and grammatical errors throughout any published material.

3: Debate (lack of)
Dissenting voices (the unbelievers) will be ridiculed and attacked mercilessly by shill's, who will intimidate and drown them out. There is no room for balanced discussion in scam town because the coin and underlying idea can't withstand critical analysis.

4: Diversity (lack of)
The naive and uninformed victims will be isolated from the experienced and knowledgeable veterans who can spot a scam coming a mile away. The victims are corralled in a space controlled by the scammers, where the dominant voice is the one that tells the victims only what they want to hear. "Trust us" "You will be rich", "Dont miss out", "Huge Profits", "Act now" "dont regret". Any dissenting voices remaining in this group will be quickly neutralised, blocked, or ejected from that space.

5: Protection (lack of)
Scammers will sometimes ask you to deviate from the normal custom and practice procedures that are there to protect you. Turn off your firewall, supply your private key, or you may for example be instructed to install a wallet from a source other than the original developers site.

6: Accountability (lack of)
When everything goes belly up eventually, the scammers want to ensure they have no accountability. The so called "developers" if listed at all on the website may either be anonymous or using false names and photographs.

If the focus of your researched coin has the characteristics of all 6 of these points above then you are probably better off investing elsewhere. If you think I should add anything to the list let me know.

regards

Amicus Lei
MA DJ TRUS

Side Note: I worked in a rehabilitation centre 2 years ago, where I met a group of convicted fraudsters (scammers). They were members of a longitudinal research study1 which was nearing completion. I was asked to assist in the facilitation of a non directive focus group session. The study followed them (all male) over a period of 12 years and the findings unilaterally concluded that they are for the most part deeply unhappy individuals who lead a lonely existence. The study concluded the root of their social disorder and psychological problems stem form deep sexual inadequacy, which manifested itself in excessive masturbation poor personal hygene and below average intellectual capabilities. All of the men also displayed gerontophilia tendencies, regular bouts of incontinence and suffered from TPP (tiny penis perception) syndrome.

1S. Kam, PI Coyne"Psycho-social deviant behaviour and the excessive incontinent marturbatory theory of the Stupid" Journal of Psychiatry and Sub Neanderthal survivalists 58, no. 4 (2007): 588.
PhaseshiftUK

Activity: 345

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:15:50 AM

Could someone post a link to the PIEX wallet please?

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
redditarco

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:20:34 AM

Scam!
or not a scam, that is the question
 -William Shakespere (never said this)

Is Pie or Piex coin a scam or not?
Many seem to think so, others disagree. Only the original developers can say. IM sure some coins started out as scams and became genuine others started as genuine and became scams. It's all a matter of perspective I guess. Im not able to comment on Pie or Piex but I have listed here some of the main characteristics of a scam coin project, which you can use to help you make up your own mind.

6 Characteristics of a scam coin:

1: Evidence (lack of)
No evidence of substantial work produced regarding the product development. No github account or if there is one then the account has little recent activity. Most of the observable effort energy and activity by the development team is directed towards marketing and PR activities.

2: Clarity (lack of)
The content of the white paper (if one exists) and website contain confusing technical terminology and buzz-word marketing jargon. If You can't make sense of any of it you are not stupid, but they want you to think that you are. There are often spelling mistakes and grammatical errors throughout any published material.

3: Debate (lack of)
Dissenting voices (the unbelievers) will be ridiculed and attacked mercilessly by shill's, who will intimidate and drown them out. There is no room for balanced discussion in scam town because the coin and underlying idea can't withstand critical analysis.

4: Diversity (lack of)
The naive and uninformed victims will be isolated from the experienced and knowledgeable veterans who can spot a scam coming a mile away. The victims are corralled in a space controlled by the scammers, where the dominant voice is the one that tells the victims only what they want to hear. "Trust us" "You will be rich", "Dont miss out", "Huge Profits", "Act now" "dont regret". Any dissenting voices remaining in this group will be quickly neutralised, blocked, or ejected from that space.

5: Protection (lack of)
Scammers will sometimes ask you to deviate from the normal custom and practice procedures that are there to protect you. Turn off your firewall, supply your private key, or you may for example be instructed to install a wallet from a source other than the original developers site.

6: Accountability (lack of)
When everything goes belly up eventually, the scammers want to ensure they have no accountability. The so called "developers" if listed at all on the website may either be anonymous or using false names and photographs.

If the focus of your researched coin has the characteristics of all 6 of these points above then you are probably better off investing elsewhere. If you think I should add anything to the list let me know.

regards

Amicus Lei
MA DJ TRUS

Side Note: I worked in a rehabilitation centre 2 years ago, where I met a group of convicted fraudsters (scammers). They were members of a longitudinal research study1 which was nearing completion. I was asked to assist in the facilitation of a non directive focus group session. The study followed them (all male) over a period of 12 years and the findings unilaterally concluded that they are for the most part deeply unhappy individuals who lead a lonely existence. The study concluded the root of their social disorder and psychological problems stem form deep sexual inadequacy, which manifested itself in excessive masturbation poor personal hygene and below average intellectual capabilities. All of the men also displayed gerontophilia tendencies, regular bouts of incontinence and suffered from TPP (tiny penis perception) syndrome.

1S. Kam, PI Coyne"Psycho-social deviant behaviour and the excessive incontinent marturbatory theory of the Stupid" Journal of Psychiatry and Sub Neanderthal survivalists 58, no. 4 (2007): 588.
bro u are funny "gerontophilia" "suffered from TPP"  lol
redditarco

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:25:40 AM

when u are up to swap one of the mods will give u the link.
PhaseshiftUK

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:32:55 AM

Okay.  I'm still trying to find my discord password atm, and stuck on a slow connection, so wanted to get ahead with downloading the wallet and blockchain.

Multiple Fiat currencies and buy/sell of Cryptocurrencies supported. Exchange EUR or USD to your local currency at low inter-bank rates.
redditarco

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:37:02 AM

Okay.  I'm still trying to find my discord password atm, and stuck on a slow connection, so wanted to get ahead with downloading the wallet and blockchain.

here goes an invite.
https://discord.gg/BSxvtM
redditarco

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:39:57 AM

Unfortunately, the method described the video is only through joining discord and contacting the mods from there.
So better to join and familiarize it.

You contact a mod there and follow instruction.
Give your wallet address and balance.
Get the link to download new PieX wallet and download, install, sync.
Send old pie coin to the address and send a capture of transaction details.
Finally get the new coin.

More people are dumping because of this.

its a straight forward process, u r sending the old coins to a burn wallet.
goldrun

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 08:49:05 AM

None of he discord work
Hey (Gogeta/KingCoinDev), refund my 0.15 BTC SCAMMER

THE MOST INNOVATIVE AND LUCRATIVE WAY TO EARN BITC
PhaseshiftUK

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:49:38 PM

Update: I had to create a new Discord account, but the swap was relatively quick and straightforward.  Now I'm going to get on with setting up my masternode.  Grin

redditarco

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:32:41 PM

Update: I had to create a new Discord account, but the swap was relatively quick and straightforward.  Now I'm going to get on with setting up my masternode.  Grin

lol told you, glad it went well, if its windows ask around in the masternodes group, I'll look out for a new and give u a hand if u like.
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:43:38 PM

lol told you, glad it went well, if its windows ask around in the masternodes group, I'll look out for a new and give u a hand if u like.

SO, can anyone share a link to wallet? I am sorry, I couln't find it Roll Eyes
redditarco

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:48:24 PM

SO, can anyone share a link to wallet? I am sorry, I couln't find it Roll Eyes
the steps are join discord, a mod will contact u for the swap, then provide a link during the swap to download
new wallet.
aarell

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:04:57 AM

New PIEX trading has been started at C-CEX.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: