Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:18:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: VPS Linux (VOUCHED) 0.003 Per VPS  (Read 3324 times)
NaRkO (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:22:26 PM

Up till this moment no reviews, what could be the matter? My current vps expires in 2 days time, would like to run your server for 72 hours if satisfied, you get payment for 2 after 48 hours!

I can give u VOuch Copy For 2HOUR Smiley
U can Check all u need if it's working perfectly.. Than pay me to enjoy ur month or leave it as u want ! 
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 10:52:03 PM

Up till this moment no reviews, what could be the matter? My current vps expires in 2 days time, would like to run your server for 72 hours if satisfied, you get payment for 2 after 48 hours!

U can Check all u need if it's working perfectly.. Than pay me to enjoy ur month or leave it as u want ! 
300k satoshi is not the issue and 2 hours is too little to set and check out the performance of a linux vps. Perhaps the guys with the vouch copies will speak up on their very experiences.
NaRkO (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:24:25 PM

300k satoshi is not the issue and 2 hours is too little to set and check out the performance of a linux vps. Perhaps the guys with the vouch copies will speak up on their very experiences.

Are u searching for earning or vouching  Tongue
but np will give u an vouch for 12H ? It's fine for U ? Smiley
Just dont take the VPS and run away like a lot of members already vouched Wink
NaRkO (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:55:43 PM

Vouch Done and still no review Smiley I Destroy it now !
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 12:30:33 AM

Decoded Done Sr , check PM

NaRkO has sent me the connection details to the server, and I can confirm it works.
OP was extremely fast to respond with connection details (IP and Private key for SSH connection)

It is a very good price at 0.003BTC for a dual core server with 8GB of RAM. I haven't fully set up my website yet, and need to install apache and stuff when I get home to check how fast the server is and maybe do a stress test Smiley

But so far, the server has been performing well and OP has been really quick to fix up any problems I have had.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:33:18 AM

Only got to see your pm this morning and have set you a reply. Actually not looking for a vouch copy, just needed  to confirm it would work for the purpose I have in mine.Check your PM!
NaRkO (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:06:01 PM

NaRkO has sent me the connection details to the server, and I can confirm it works.
OP was extremely fast to respond with connection details (IP and Private key for SSH connection)

It is a very good price at 0.003BTC for a dual core server with 8GB of RAM. I haven't fully set up my website yet, and need to install apache and stuff when I get home to check how fast the server is and maybe do a stress test Smiley

But so far, the server has been performing well and OP has been really quick to fix up any problems I have had.

Thanks for ur honest Review , Appreciate it  Kiss Enjoy ur Vouch Will be terminated sooN

Only got to see your pm this morning and have set you a reply. Actually not looking for a vouch copy, just needed  to confirm it would work for the purpose I have in mine.Check your PM!

Ok np Sr , I reply u check Inbox Wink
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1162

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 02:50:16 PM

I am technically not an IT, but I have been in internet business for a long time and the term detected is confusing me.  I may just be behind the times and have missed a new server terms, who knows.  First I thought you meant dedicated, but that is a bit confusing too because what would a dedicate virtual server be?  I swear that I am the only one confused here, so.....what does detected mean in your thread as having to do with a VPS?

NaRkO (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 05:00:47 PM

I am technically not an IT, but I have been in internet business for a long time and the term detected is confusing me.  I may just be behind the times and have missed a new server terms, who knows.  First I thought you meant dedicated, but that is a bit confusing too because what would a dedicate virtual server be?  I swear that I am the only one confused here, so.....what does detected mean in your thread as having to do with a VPS?

U need a VOUCH or what Smiley Confused or shit !! Talking For nothing
nativehasher

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 11:17:09 AM

I would be very careful if I were you. There are a lot of people making aws accounts with no intention to pay the bills, and have some EC2 instances run for 1-2 months before suspension.

Also, these people can have root access to VPS given to you and acquire/modify/delete your data.

PS: Not making any claims about this thread in particular

golang, node.js and C++ developer.
BTC: 1NativecFuCN68n1rmHabkXRZnwuxpoJ4f
NaRkO (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 09:34:27 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2017, 09:48:09 PM by NaRkO

I would be very careful if I were you. There are a lot of people making aws accounts with no intention to pay the bills, and have some EC2 instances run for 1-2 months before suspension.

Also, these people can have root access to VPS given to you and acquire/modify/delete your data.

That's true ,
but a lot of victims was noobiz in dealing &
When they find the CHEAP PRICEWink thinking making a nice deal sometimes
directly payment with no vouch no proof no team ..
so before that scammers comes a lot with the low price to get more victims !!

Be smart Buyers
always vouch ask proofs
Feel free to do it
 Wink
FuzzyCoin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:37:03 PM

Up till this moment no reviews, what could be the matter? My cur[Suspicious link removed] expires in 2 days time, would like to run your server for 72 hours if satisfied, you get payment for 2 after 48 hours!

That's true ,
but a lot of victims was noobiz in dealing &
When they find the CHEAP PRICEWink thinking making a nice deal sometimes
directly payment with no vouch no proof no team ..
so before that scammers comes a lot with the low price to get more victims !!

Be smart Buyers
always vouch ask proofs
Feel free to do it
 Wink

He does not want to give vouch
NaRkO (OP)

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:58:12 PM

He does not want to give vouch

I Already Vouch Are u tired or what ?!  Smiley

NaRkO (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:17:28 PM

uP
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: