Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:26:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need some help to start mining  (Read 178 times)
eboahmad (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:20:29 AM

im about to start mining but i have no clue yet

all i know that i got some MSI RX470 4GB for cheap form a local store (200$ each)

right now i have 10 of them and i ordered another 20 from them and waiting to be delivered

whats the best way to start and i will appreciate it if you give me some advice about getting the rest of the hardware i will need

like motherboard,powersupply,raiser's and anything else i will need

also whats the most profitable coin to mine right now

also im not paying any electricity bills

thanks for your help guys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:23:51 AM

Mod the bios on your GPU and mine ETH at 28-29MH/s and also dual mine SIA for maximum profit.

Just go to your local computer store and buy the motherboard in stock with the most PCIe slots and start mining tonight instead of waiting for all your stock to arrive and the profitability starts to decline.

You are losing at least $5 USD a day per GPU that your GPUs are not plugged in.

Most of your components you can buy locally however for the risers .... "You might have to overnight them from China". Since computer stores generally don't sell them.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
eboahmad (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:28:44 AM

Mod the bios on your GPU and mine ETH at 28-29MH/s and also dual mine SIA for maximum profit.

Just go to your local computer store and buy the motherboard in stock with the most PCIe slots and start mining tonight instead of waiting for all your stock to arrive and the profitability starts to decline.

Most of your components you can buy locally however for the risers .... "You might have to overnight them from China". Since computer stores generally don't sell them.

http://drivingline.prd.s3.amazonaws.com/media/articleimages/2015/04/4japan.jpg

how long do you expect ETH to be this profitable

and its late now but tomorrow will get all the hardware i need but the only thing i cant find is the PCI risers
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:37:06 AM

how long do you expect ETH to be this profitable

and its late now but tomorrow will get all the hardware i need but the only thing i cant find is the PCI risers

Nobody knows how much longer it will be profitable. If I knew it would start collapsing tomorrow, I would have sold all my GPUs today.

Its anyone's guess.

Then you gotta find them on eBay and pay for express shipping. Without the risers you can buy motherboards with like 4 PCIe 16x slots and just plug it directly into the slot and avoid the need for risers.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██