Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:30:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: LDOGE pump  (Read 415 times)
xxollaxx (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:24:32 AM

You guys know whats up with LDOGE? Pumped from 2 to 15 to 9? Any news for it? That I know ldoge has been dead for a while now just to be resuscitated a few days ago.  Shocked
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:54:30 AM

You guys know whats up with LDOGE? Pumped from 2 to 15 to 9? Any news for it? That I know ldoge has been dead for a while now just to be resuscitated a few days ago.  Shocked

I've seen it pump a few times over the past year or so and it always ends up tanking back down to the 2-3 Satoshi range. No clue why it's gone up, but my guess is only because everything else is up here lately. I tried to deposit my old LDOGE to yobit and invest them in their new invest tab, but the wallet is in maintenance lol.
aletheia

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:09:56 AM

I've seen it pump a few times over the past year or so and it always ends up tanking back down to the 2-3 Satoshi range. No clue why it's gone up, but my guess is only because everything else is up here lately. I tried to deposit my old LDOGE to yobit and invest them in their new invest tab, but the wallet is in maintenance lol.

Yobit wallet for LDOGE is back online. Deposit and withdrawal working smoothly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: