Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:20:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experience with ShopemNL or EthereumMiner.eu?  (Read 1282 times)
whoareyou4 (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:11:51 AM

Hey Guys,
I'm wondering if you've dealt with these people before?

They seem to be the same person/organization.

I've made a purchase of a miner through their website and they have not sent me any updates on my order nor have they responded to emails.
eestimees

Activity: 651
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:51:16 AM

Hey Guys,

I've made a purchase of a miner through their website and they have not sent me any updates on my order nor have they responded to emails.

I bought some ETH rigs from him. Packaging was bad, GPU's were bent to an angle. I took some while to make thing proper. Then one GPU failed and that's it. Replies to my emails stopped. No warranty, no RMA.

My suggestion, ask before you buy not after Smiley

eestimees
whoareyou4 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:33:24 PM

Hey Guys,

I bought some ETH rigs from him. Packaging was bad, GPU's were bent to an angle. I took some while to make thing proper. Then one GPU failed and that's it. Replies to my emails stopped. No warranty, no RMA.

My suggestion, ask before you buy not after Smiley

Who do you know of then that ships ready made rigs in Europe?
whoareyou4 (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:30:36 PM

Looks like this guy took my money and run. I had requested a refund and he has continuously ignored it. I'm taking legal action against this guy.
jcwhiteuk

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:54:39 PM

Looks like this guy took my money and run. I had requested a refund and he has continuously ignored it. I'm taking legal action against this guy.

I came across this, I remember there's another thread discussing this very problem with these websites, just do a search. They are the same and there are many companies like it that move around. Sorry to hear about this story, but if you have paid, you won't get your money back. I hope you didn't lose too much. I wouldn't bother taking legal action, as you will be wasting your time. The address they normally provide is usually fake and the telephone number won't work. They will start again and move around. Chalk it down to experience, and don't buy from these kinds of companies. Look for reviews BEFORE buying.

Hopefully it helped.
whoareyou4 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:53:45 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2017, 08:19:03 AM by whoareyou4

I came across this, I remember there's another thread discussing this very problem with these websites, just do a search. They are the same and there are many companies like it that move around. Sorry to hear about this story, but if you have paid, you won't get your money back. I hope you didn't lose too much. I wouldn't bother taking legal action, as you will be wasting your time. The address they normally provide is usually fake and the telephone number won't work. They will start again and move around. Chalk it down to experience, and don't buy from these kinds of companies. Look for reviews BEFORE buying.

Hopefully it helped.

the guy has a long profile on this forum under "ShopemNL". I've  got his address, company profiles in the NL, everything. I'm taking legal action.
jcwhiteuk

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:28:28 AM

Hopefully it helped.

the guy has a long profile on this forum under "ShopemNL". I've  got his address, company profiles in the NL, everything. I'm taking legal action.

Good luck buddy. I hate when people do this kind of thing. But with bitcoin, it's almost impossible to prove they received money and you lost it. I wish you the best and keep us informed. I've been scammed too many times in real and online that maybe I've become immune to such poor behaviour
whoareyou4 (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:08:45 AM

Hopefully it helped.

Good luck buddy. I hate when people do this kind of thing. But with bitcoin, it's almost impossible to prove they received money and you lost it. I wish you the best and keep us informed. I've been scammed too many times in real and online that maybe I've become immune to such poor behaviour

Well I have an invoice that shows that I paid and the value of that in fiat at the time of the purchase. I think the biggest problem is people stand by and allow punks like this to get away with is, so they just continue on thinking that they'll never get caught. I'll post updates.
ShopemNL
Legendary

Activity: 1025
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 09:44:30 AM

Hi guys,

A customer just made us aware of this topic. Gladly so i can help to sort this mess. Could you guys who have issues with our products/service and not getting support please be so kind to sent me a private message. Offcourse we want to solve this issue.

Due to the many orders and emails reply can take some longer then we want (we noted this on the shops aswell) but we do our upmost best to reply everybody as soon as possible.

elc4pitan

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 05:49:22 PM

Here's my experience with this shop.

I've bought 2 graphics cards 2 months ago, better said, ordered, i'm still waiting for the parts to arrive.

Better I've contacted support and since i knew that somewhere around July all AMD cards where out of stock i waited. Now lo and behold, the same cards i've bought for 229.95€ are now in stock for 423.50€ and i wrote support asking when i would get the 2 cards i ordered, same answer out of stock.... Once i told them i saw the parts in stock they seem to have changed it to "out of stock again"  and no more answers to my emails which means... i'm filling a complain against these guys with VISA trough my lawyer and i'm going to notify the authorities since i'm pretty sure these practices aren't exactly legal.

So just to make things clear, this was August 4

http://imgur.com/a/a6cIo

Today

http://imgur.com/a/U7eQh

and here's the invoice

http://imgur.com/rax2LmS
corecpu

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 09:06:33 PM

Hi,

Yes, they really are a bunch of thieves.
I filed a criminal complaint against them this morning.

They do not deliver and refuse to refund.
None of the advertising promises on their website are kept.
They advertise hardware they simply can not deliver, or have no intention to deliver.

They are frauds.
Crooks and liars at best.
corecpu

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:08:31 PM

Hi guys,

A customer just made us aware of this topic. Gladly so i can help to sort this mess. Could you guys who have issues with our products/service and not getting support please be so kind to sent me a private message. Offcourse we want to solve this issue.

Due to the many orders and emails reply can take some longer then we want (we noted this on the shops aswell) but we do our upmost best to reply everybody as soon as possible.

You're full of shit.
Too busy to reply ?
What nonsense.
You're a grifter selling things you can not deliver and taking people's money for it.
Refunds exist only in your fake email replies, if you can be bothered to answer them.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM !
ShopemNL
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:59:34 PM

Hi guys,

You're full of shit.
Too busy to reply ?
What nonsense.
You're a grifter selling things you can not deliver and taking people's money for it.
Refunds exist only in your fake email replies, if you can be bothered to answer them.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM !

Not to busy to reply, reaction just takes a little bit more time sometimes. We do our best to satisfy everybody, can you please sent me an pm with your issue so we can solve your problem.

dusca

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:00:07 PM

ethereumminer.nl is scam

I bought also some ETH rigs.

Some GPU's failed and start my problems. Send lots os emails and also GPU's to address (Zandvaart 23, 1764nj breezand the netherlands) and there's no replies to my emails, no warranty, no RMA... no GPU's back... SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM...

Thanks

ShopemNL
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:48:00 PM

ethereumminer.nl is scam

I bought also some ETH rigs.

Some GPU's failed and start my problems. Send lots os emails and also GPU's to address (Zandvaart 23, 1764nj breezand the netherlands) and there's no replies to my emails, no warranty, no RMA... no GPU's back... SCAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMM...

Thanks

You crazy man! You have been refunded months ago but did not even notice.

Nikos Tsoukas

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:59:56 PM

Hello to everyone,
I made a really big order from ethereumminer.eu. It was 3 mining rigs with 6 graphic cards each of total value around 5800euro. It's been over 2 months from my order so I asked for a refund and I got the answer from the site that I will get a refund and they asked me for my btc wallet address. Now it's been over a week and I still wait for the refund.

ShopemNL since you spend some time watching the forum could you please post a proof of dusca's refund in order to verify it. Otherwise I would be glad to post a proof from my wallet when/if I get my refund. I also sent you a private message with the details of my order. Please let me know when and if I will get my refund. Thank you for your time.
elc4pitan

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:21:49 PM

Hi all,

just file a complain with Visa or Mastercard if you paid in fiat, if not you can go here >>https://www.eccnederland.nl/en/i-want-submit-complaint/our-method , these guys will mediate free of charge and if this doesn't work they will point you to the proper authorities that will get the cases handled on behalf of the customers that got scammed.

Hello to everyone,
I made a really big order from ethereumminer.eu. It was 3 mining rigs with 6 graphic cards each of total value around 5800euro. It's been over 2 months from my order so I asked for a refund and I got the answer from the site that I will get a refund and they asked me for my btc wallet address. Now it's been over a week and I still wait for the refund.

ShopemNL since you spend some time watching the forum could you please post a proof of dusca's refund in order to verify it. Otherwise I would be glad to post a proof from my wallet when/if I get my refund. I also sent you a private message with the details of my order. Please let me know when and if I will get my refund. Thank you for your time.

I hope i'm wrong (i really do), but... if your issue goes the same way as the rest of the customers here you just lost your BTC. If you have the time start gathering evidence and file a complaint against these guys.. the more the sooner they get shutdown.
ShopemNL
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:59:00 AM

Hello to everyone,

Hi Nikos, just refunded you in bitcoins, check your pm or email. Please confirm once received thank you and sorry for the delay.

Nikos Tsoukas

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:05:33 AM

Hello to everyone,

The full amount refund was sent to me today (1.859btc). Here is a screenshot from my kraken account where you can see the transaction.

https://i.imgur.com/OzFjZ8f.png

I advice any other member who having big delays with their orders to send a pm to ShopemNL. He is willing to help. Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: