Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinbomb.com - a new addictive bitcoin game - What bitcoin needs?  (Read 2391 times)
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 10:54:06 PM

Interesting, we were under the impression that the groups actually speed up the game, because anyone can put in a smaller amount at any time, as if it were round 1, but we're open to suggestion on it!

Suryc - when switching to a group bomb, the timers are extended. This gives buyers the chance to buy solo, then the rest to group in.

-You refund all incomplete shares
-Bombs that fail to be bought solo go to group automatically - Makes them live 24h more
-There are much less bombs being bought from groups than bombs being bought solo

Read those 3 again, and understand you'd make more money and would have a smoother game if you'd either:
-claimed a fee to upgrade to group bomb (10%, all in your pocket)
-downgraded the solo timer to 8 hours, and group one to 16 hours.

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
CoinBomb

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 10:58:44 PM

I like the idea of the 8/16 hour timer. that's a good suggestion.

What is the problem with refunding the incomplete shares? surely this makes people more confident to pool in - the point of the game isn't to rush back to level one, but to create more winners along the way..

Promote our site for no risk BTC / LTC profit! 1% gross profit, LTC/BTC payments weekly. Click through for more details.
Kouye

View Profile
June 02, 2013, 11:04:27 PM

All bombs are group ones, now.
Fastest is 9 hours.

Think they won't explode ? Really ?  Wink

I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
CoinBomb

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2013, 11:10:29 PM

all bombs will explode at some point..but the aim of our side of the game is to keep them going as long as possible, and keep the chain alive, not speed up the time it takes to get back to round 1.

There will definitely be less bombs bought as groups than solo, as all the quick action happens at the start, when they are only solo bombs. The groups are to extend the "ceiling" level a bit more, and create more winners.

Promote our site for no risk BTC / LTC profit! 1% gross profit, LTC/BTC payments weekly. Click through for more details.
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 03, 2013, 06:51:12 AM

isnt this chain game just like the gem games n stuff that were popular months ago?

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
CoinBomb

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2013, 07:16:43 AM

It's a chain game, yeah - but we like to think ours is a bit more innovative and exciting compared to a straight clone of anything else out there. It's not for everyone though!

Kouye

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 09:19:24 PM

This game is fun, since you actually have a bit more control on the gambling than just letting a server throwing a dice.
Also, this cannot be a scam since the profit for the owner is quite clear... He gets whatever amount the bombs are up to when they explode.
Another reason why it cannot be a scam is that they never hold a big pile of coins, at any time. They could run away with 2BTC max.
So I play, from time to time, small amounts. I made around 0.8 BTC since it's gone in production.

The reason I'm getting this up is that yesterday I tried grabing a share on a group bomb for 0.03BTC (the minimum), and failed, sending a payment of 0.02 instead of 0.03. Payment didn't do anything, of course, and went to oblivion. I sent a mail to the admin address, and was refunded today, with a very kind email back, as a bonus.

You won't often come across people as cautious as I can be, (I dare you, all scammers!), but I clearly vouch for this site.
Nice concept, very clear and transparent, and still very profitable if you follow up the bomb values when they explode and are not too stupid.

CoinBomb

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2013, 08:34:49 PM

We have just relaunched the Gigaton and Gigajoule bombs for a single round! They will also go through the regular group bomb conversion so you can pool funds together with other players to profit even more.

100% Profit on both bombs!

CoinBomb

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2013, 06:27:27 PM

Big news everyone, playing the game is no longer the only way to earn on CoinBomb! We've just launched our brand new affiliate system.

Anybody can become an affiliate/partner with CoinBomb, all you have to do is refer people to our site using a unique link that includes your payment address (Can be BTC or LTC) and we will handle the rest for you.

Affiliate earnings are currently 1% of the total bomb price each time it is purchased.

The format for an affiliate link is www.CoinBomb.com/aff<YourAddressHere> for example: www.CoinBomb.com/aff1JttqbZyfgcNk3ADoa8jEfCSjBbujpvWW8

Payments will be made once a week. You must have earned at least 0.0001 BTC or 0.1 LTC to be eligible for a payout.

We will convert any payments going out to BTC or LTC depending on your payment address at the current market rate (BTC-E) at the time of payout.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: