Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:25:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YouTubeCoin™ (YTB)  (Read 28692 times)
icolsuineg

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 12:12:28 PM

Half of the thread is just incomprehensible. Sure, I get it, he couldn't think of a name, so he copied that. He also copied the description from where not, and finally - the whole idea seems like... there is no idea at all. Why would people participate in something completely useless?

And no, there is nothing between YouTube and YouTubeCoin, except the dev lack of imagination. That, and some Russians not being able to learn even basic English. But I'm sure this one won't be able to explain it in Russian too, so it's not even a language issue.

♦♦♦ CRYPTUMCOIN ♦♦♦
Miner and trade-centric Equihash-based cryptocurrency
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raasakh (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 05:51:21 PM

Available currency pairs at the Exchange *** DEX *** YouTubeCoin/Bitcoin (1YTB = 0,001 BTC), YouTubeCoin/Ethereum (1YTB = 0,0125 ETH), YouTubeCoin/Waves(1YTB = 0,75 WAVES), YouTubeCoin/Krosscoin (1YTB = 7500 KSS) https://waveswallet.io/
( Asset identifier YouTubeCoin: HhzJGgbbogGQubKkHUyEaHKs7fBRebjoJkgiDQ8jrYee )

SakhCoin Cryptocurrency http://sakhco.in/
raasakh (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 06:03:44 PM

Hi dev, can you sent YTB to me? Ytubey4yRfZagvVwtYLpYTDFKVVqAhqKLBiQtMJ3yGt2hUo9CZqBame3wMiAhgP3Rj7Hhak5YC8wi6E TY2PrfSdEgUVcKhT9UgW53

Many thanks

Airdrop not received  Sad

Can you send me at my wave address? 3PCn9ezy4THF3949M9bT4PywwXsryr9U9KP

Attention. All Miners a request to throw off a screen of an open purse with balance of YTB and the new address on the WAVES platform. Coins will be transferred to the new address after a while.

energ

Activity: 156

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:08:33 PM

Wasn´t there a Youtube Coin a few years ago? I think i saw this anywhere anytime yet. But maybe i am wrong, there is just too much coins Smiley

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
Open4lies

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:09:38 PM

Is this coin from youtube develop or just from you and your friends creating? I checked and interesting with this project, special use platform from Waves blockchain Smiley

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
JC1DA

Activity: 262

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:04:24 AM

Hi dev, can you sent YTB to me? Ytubey4yRfZagvVwtYLpYTDFKVVqAhqKLBiQtMJ3yGt2hUo9CZqBame3wMiAhgP3Rj7Hhak5YC8wi6E TY2PrfSdEgUVcKhT9UgW53

Many thanks

Airdrop not received  Sad

Can you send me at my wave address? 3PCn9ezy4THF3949M9bT4PywwXsryr9U9KP

Attention. All Miners a request to throw off a screen of an open purse with balance of YTB and the new address on the WAVES platform. Coins will be transferred to the new address after a while.

You keep telling that but didn't reply my inbox message. Can I trust you?
Rengganis

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 04:41:56 AM

Is this the official coin from youtube? Creatively, I see this coin has good prospects for marketing, see the number of viewers, this coin will grow quickly, but is this really the official coin from youtube? Or just the result of creativity, I think you need permission from youtube.
JC1DA

Activity: 262

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:22:05 AM

Is this the official coin from youtube? Creatively, I see this coin has good prospects for marketing, see the number of viewers, this coin will grow quickly, but is this really the official coin from youtube? Or just the result of creativity, I think you need permission from youtube.

No, it's not related to Youtube at all.
We told him from the very beginning but he refused to listen. Even now I sent him the picture capturing the coins I mined for fun and haven't received anything from him.
And he posted here, kept telling that all miners should send him proof. What a joke.
Samthehero

Activity: 393

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:37:52 AM

Is this project still around, amazing. Don't waste your time/money/energy with this wortless BS. You can thank me later, this coin will bring you nothing but wasted time. Completely pointless. Youtube will bury this if they get a hint of it's excitence.
SDHarley

Activity: 778

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 06:22:47 PM

Ah this is still washing around I see.

Hey, Harley, did you read what Leroy Fodor said about me stealing your idea for my YuTü.Co.in? That fucktard is so outta reach from reality he forgot to mention about YouTubeCoin's attempt to scam the community.

No missed that dude, got a link?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Social Cryptos Ltd - Where cryptos can benefit us all.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 01:12:54 AM

Ah this is still washing around I see.

Hey, Harley, did you read what Leroy Fodor said about me stealing your idea for my YuTü.Co.in? That fucktard is so outta reach from reality he forgot to mention about YouTubeCoin's attempt to scam the community.

No missed that dude, got a link?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017624.msg20124975#msg20124975

It seems someone else beat you to the punch on your idea. Not uncommon for you as your whole life revolves around using other peoples stuff anyways, you dont have an original thought in your mind. http://cryptocoinsmarket.com/socc-socialcoin-payments-for-your-online-reviews-views-content-likes-and-opinion/ and I must say altho you supposedly have a no conflict agreement with him, he did much better than you did. HE actually has important things like a code base, Nodes, wallet, communication portals outside his peky all around home of BitcoinShitTalk, a Roadmap available, but most importantly PROGRESS.

What makes you feel you have the intelligence to run  a coin, you got kicked out of your own charity becasue of your racist actions, and you have no programming experience at all. Hell you cant even code a website but use an old 1990s blog template as a website.

Leroy Fodor is 100% fucked in the head, and you can take that truism to the bank for exchange of his RateCoin.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

TwistedXT

Activity: 225

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:35:50 AM

Half of the thread is just incomprehensible. Sure, I get it, he couldn't think of a name, so he copied that. He also copied the description from where not, and finally - the whole idea seems like... there is no idea at all. Why would people participate in something completely useless?

And no, there is nothing between YouTube and YouTubeCoin, except the dev lack of imagination. That, and some Russians not being able to learn even basic English. But I'm sure this one won't be able to explain it in Russian too, so it's not even a language issue.

Couldn't agree more. Good luck to them when Youtube send in their army of Lawyers.

NEWS FLASH to the DEV you cannot name a coin after a TRADE MARKED company... WAKE UP!! you're going to get screwed by their lawyers, it's just a matter of time.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 01:41:51 AM

Couldn't agree more. Good luck to them when Youtube send in their army of Lawyers.

NEWS FLASH to the DEV you cannot name a coin after a TRADE MARKED company... WAKE UP!! you're going to get screwed by their lawyers, it's just a matter of time.

Price now: 200.0 YTB / 1 ETH

Minimum funding goal: 1,000 ETH

A пoчeмy тaкaя минимaлкa? Пoчeмy нeльзя кyпить oднy мoнeтy, a тoлькo oт 200 YTB ?

Дeньги нyжны Smiley

Coздaтeли фopкa в кypce чтo YouTube - этo зapeгиcтpиpoвaннaя тopгoвaя мapкa (https://www.google.com/permissions/trademark/trademark-list.html), и в любoй мoмeнт юpиcты гyглa мoгyт пpийти и взять зa яйцa?

B Cпиcкe Toвapныx знaкoв Укaзaннo cлeдyющee

You Tube Sketchies™ (кoмeдийныe зapиcoвки)
YouTube Direct™ (cepвиc)
YouTube Leanback™ (cepвиc)
YouTube Nation™ (кaнaл YouTube)
YouTube Remote™ (мoбильнoe пpилoжeниe)
Cepвиc YouTube Red™
YouTube Screening Room™ (пpoгpaммa)
YouTube Space™ (цeнтp)
YouTube TrueView™ (фopмaт oбъявлeний)
YouTube XL™ (cepвиc)
YouTube™ (cooбщecтвo)

Знaчит нaзвaния YouTubeCoin этo cвoбoдный тoвapный знaк!!!

Apologies for the formatting, here's the translation, with the highlighting mine:

Quote from: torai on June 12, 2017, 02:34:06 AM
Quote: active706 on June 12, 2017, 01:20:55 AM
Price now: 200.0 YTB / 1 ETH

Minimum funding goal: 1,000 ETH

And why such a minimum? Why can not buy one coin, but only 200 YTB?

Need money Fork Smiley

creators are aware that YouTube is a registered trademark ( https://www.google.com/permissions/trademark/trademark-list.html ), and at any time, Google's lawyers can come and take for eggs?

In the Trademark List The following

You Tube Sketchies ™ (comedy sketches)
YouTube Direct ™ service
YouTube Leanback ™
YouTube Nation ™ service
YouTube Remote ™ (mobile application)
YouTube Red ™
YouTube Screening Room ™ )
YouTube Space ™ (center)
YouTube TrueView ™ (ad format)
YouTube XL ™ (service)
YouTube ™ (community)

So the name YouTubeCoin is a free trademark !!!

This Russian scammy piece of shit Leroy Fodor Honestly believes that because YouTube-cum-Google uses the YouTube brand in its other brands that that demonstrates ... wait for it ... FREE TRADEMARK !!!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

In that vein, another Russian piece of shit could come along and create NestléCoin for those who love sticking chocolate up their asses because Nestlé, too, is a free trademark as demonstrated with ...

IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:27:58 AM

I would like to ask if there is a bounty campaign for this coin? I was not able to see in the first page if there was bounties for this coin or not. Please clarify so that interested participants can join.
lodasama

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:34:30 AM

the idea is good,It seems a pretty interesting project, will pay attention to your post and  keep my eye on it over the next few days! best wishes!   
Samthehero

Activity: 393

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:56:53 PM

the idea is good,It seems a pretty interesting project, will pay attention to your post and  keep my eye on it over the next few days! best wishes!   

No way. This idea is definitely not goood. This idea is in fact so bad it would make Queen Elizabeth II coin look better if it ever was one. Better leave this one a miss. Trust me.
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 09:44:44 PM

I'm just gonna leave the vitals of this Russian piece of shit here:

http://4btc.esy.es/

raasakh@gmail.com
Contact phone 8-924-285-42-10
Ryzhikh Alexander Aleksandrovich.

raasakh (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 04:06:37 PM

YouTubeCoin Asset ID http://wavesexplorer.com/tx/HhzJGgbbogGQubKkHUyEaHKs7fBRebjoJkgiDQ8jrYee

dzkrb

Activity: 672

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:58:36 PM

Stupid question. But youtube will not ask to pay copyrights. You use his logo.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
YuTü.Co.in

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 09:56:55 PM

Such an informative post, bud. Give me a sec so to reevaluate my position upon seeing this new evidence.

Okay, upon review I have determined beyond doubt that this Russian piece of shit is nothing short of a scammer.

Bruno

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: