Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:08:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we going to 5,000 $/btc ?  (Read 5314 times)
ktabb

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2017, 01:23:59 AM

Is it possible to reach 5,000 $ /btc this week or next week ?

Looks like we won't be hitting $5,000 on this run at all. I would expect to see $1,500 before $5,000. Maybe on the next bubble.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 01:42:26 AM

Looks like we won't be hitting $5,000 on this run at all. I would expect to see $1,500 before $5,000. Maybe on the next bubble.

This week or next week? That will be impossible, we all know we have an upcoming network splitting this August, though it is not still sure, are making many users and inbestors panic, selling off their bitcoins waiting for a dump to buy again. I can't bkame then it is the good way to make profit. Maybe after the month of August, we will be seeing a price above $3000, $5000 maybe will be up at the last month of this year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Paashaas
Legendary

Activity: 3426
Merit: 4344

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:29:42 AM

Segwit pump could lead the price to $5000. The hype will be real within one month.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 679

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:06:18 AM

Segwit pump could lead the price to $5000. The hype will be real within one month.

I'm monitoring this event on August 1. But I don't want to say that it will pump on exact day of August 1 or it won't be pumping. But if ever this increase will be in reality I will definitely going to sell possibly 25% of my total holdings.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:18:06 AM

I hope so it'll be in one month but I'm still having doubts on that time frame. Seems like it could lead to the price of $5000 probably by end of this year, but we'll never know it could be after August 1 too.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 11:59:57 AM

I hope so it'll be in one month but I'm still having doubts on that time frame. Seems like it could lead to the price of $5000 probably by end of this year, but we'll never know it could be after August 1 too.
I think august 1 is given a big expectation. Finally this will go opposite to that people were predicting. Price might go higher and cross the $3000 before the august. Rest is purely unpredictable, because the same price pumping towards $3000 might took the price above $5000. Other than that I believe the year end price increase might provide a chance.

DoomDumas
Legendary

Activity: 1002
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:53:29 PM

5K ?

I bet on 12k before 2018

Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 03:58:32 PM

Yes.

Bitmore

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

5K ?

I bet on 12k before 2018

I'm not sure I would "bet", but I sure do wish!

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 04:44:08 PM

I'm monitoring this event on August 1. But I don't want to say that it will pump on exact day of August 1 or it won't be pumping. But if ever this increase will be in reality I will definitely going to sell possibly 25% of my total holdings.

If SegWit2X gets activated, then it will happen before the first of August. It basically means that miners will need to do it before an UASF gets initiated, which I am quite sure of that miners won't hold back. But still, as long as it doesn't happen, the UASF remains there as back up. Overall, it's good to have it as back up, but the point is that we don't know how miners will respond to that, and that's where the uncertainties kick in.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 07:21:08 PM

Yes.

I like you optimism bro but realistically I doubt we can get to $5000. Not yet. So much will be happening in the bitcoin ecosystem in the next couple of months. But I seriously don't see that we can break the $5000 this week or next week. Best bet is maybe before the end of the year. I speculate that we are in the range of $4000-$5000 then.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:54:26 AM

What would be the reason for that? even if the year ends in $3000 it would be remarkable, especially for the fact that the graphs show the sustained growth that lately  had, there is still the possibility that the price falls until 2000 or 1500 maybe before it recovers at the end of the year.
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 08:26:19 AM

What would be the reason for that? even if the year ends in $3000 it would be remarkable, especially for the fact that the graphs show the sustained growth that lately  had, there is still the possibility that the price falls until 2000 or 1500 maybe before it recovers at the end of the year.
Yes the bitcoin price is currently down, but I'm sure the price will stay above $ 2,000. It is impossible for bitcoin prices to reach $ 5,000 in a week, a month, or in the near future. To achieve that bitcoin takes quite a long time, so it's still impossible. It's still too far to think of it and maybe I agree if the year ends in $ 3000 it will be remarkable. Bitcoin will reach $ 5,000 that's for sure, but be patient.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 02:05:05 PM

So far $2500 ish and beside that price has exponentially increased as mining difficulty has increased steadily, if that continues to be the norm for Bitcoin then I don't see why not, with one condition though, if miners avoid screwing with the fork and every thing goes smooth after or before Aug 1st. Wu seemed pretty confident about his forking away last time, just fingers crossing to see this madness past.

🖤😏
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 01:15:45 PM

I think august 1 is given a big expectation. Finally this will go opposite to that people were predicting. Price might go higher and cross the $3000 before the august. Rest is purely unpredictable, because the same price pumping towards $3000 might took the price above $5000. Other than that I believe the year end price increase might provide a chance.
I think we still have one month left in the august and we can expect anything from the bitcoin during this period. Something if encouraging came during this period I think the price can cross $3000 before the august even.
The current price of the bitcoin is like in a to and fro motion of $2500 & $2600 so it may jump above and can reach again to $3000. I think the bitcoin is capable of chasing this price very soon.
djtas bitbit

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:33:18 PM

I am confident and believe the price will reach bitcoin with $5.000/btc at the beginning of the year 2018 is a good start, it is currently not possible to achieve because only $2.500 to the beginning of July, but it does not affect the movement of the bitcoin because prices haven't been stable but I am mempercayain about this bitcoin will soar high
pinggoki

Activity: 1470
Merit: 390

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:46:30 PM

Of course it is! Year 2017 is still long to give up to attain that amount because we are only on the beginning of month of july and It means that there's a lot of things might happen it could be bad or good. However, it will never ended up into bad as long as our support is on bitcoin because I do believe that we are the key for the success of bitcoin. 5000 usd per btc can achieve within this year if bitcoin will continue to rise.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
slackcryptoz

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:48:51 PM

I am confident and believe the price will reach bitcoin with $5.000/btc at the beginning of the year 2018 is a good start, it is currently not possible to achieve because only $2.500 to the beginning of July, but it does not affect the movement of the bitcoin because prices haven't been stable but I am mempercayain about this bitcoin will soar high
If that happens we are the luckiest. When the price was moving in a fast phase towards $3000 it was predicted that by the upcoming year starting we'll reach $3500. Now at the same time if we reach $5000 that's very big and gets everyone of us a good earning with the difference.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:49:27 PM

Yes the bitcoin price is currently down, but I'm sure the price will stay above $ 2,000. It is impossible for bitcoin prices to reach $ 5,000 in a week, a month, or in the near future. To achieve that bitcoin takes quite a long time, so it's still impossible. It's still too far to think of it and maybe I agree if the year ends in $ 3000 it will be remarkable. Bitcoin will reach $ 5,000 that's for sure, but be patient.
I am also optimistic about the price of the bitcoin that it will not come below the range of $2000 even if the segwit hard fork goes negative the segwit if went positive it will have a great impact on the price of the bitcoin and if it don’t reach to $5000 it will reach somewhere near to this price. Anyway I am confident that the Bitcoin price will not drop more the 10% it things went wrong.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:02:36 PM

5000$ is possible, of course, but from my point of view this will not happen so soon. In one period bitcoin price was very quickly heading towards 3000$ and everyone thought then there are no limits anymore. But don't forget that market is unpredictable, many factors you can't influence have impact on it, so everything is possible.

malaj
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: