Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:53:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cashing out large amounts of bitcoins?  (Read 18684 times)
taufikx

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:34:38 PM

I have sent you personal message to help you out, please read your inbox
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sillyme

Activity: 295
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

How does some one go about cashing out 5 million dollars worth of bitcoin?

IS there a trust worthy exchange that doesn't have low limits.. and high fees?

Bitstamp allows any amount it seems at .09% fee so for 1 million dollars it would be $9,000 fee.

Does anyone have any experience cashing out large amounts that does not take a year to do?

thanks

0.09% of 1 million would be 900 USD and not 9k USD. So the amount is not high to that person who is cashing out such a huge amount. 900 USd fees is simply nothing compared to a million dollar. Even though I have never accumulated such a high amount, I believe it will be wise not to cash out in a single go. It would attract a lot of heat if the person is cashing out to any bank account.

IT is always advisable to cash out in bits and parts or a fixed monthly amount. It would not raise a security alarm to the regulators and the person must include that earning to the tax statement to be safe. Because what's the use of a million dollar if he spend the rest of his life in jail?
Shit why worry about the fee if you made a million i would be tickled to death paying that fee you greedy bastard lol going from broke to being a crypto millionaire my pleasure to pay what ever fee.
Sillyme

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 12:45:10 PM

Bitstamp allows any amount it seems at .09% fee so for 1 million dollars it would be $9,000 fee.

Does anyone have any experience cashing out large amounts that does not take a year to do?

thanks

I'd suggest you try & speak privately to a large bitcoin companies CEO to try & set up an OTC trade or something. Use Skype or something to try & discuss at length, you'll probably need to sell at some kind of discount considering it's such a large quantity.

Be careful though, you need to check anybody you deal with is very trustworthy.

Here is what i would do i would sell my crypto turn it into bitcoins get a ledger nano wallet store it off line then make low deposits like 1 bitcoin per month or week or just keep bitcoin wait for it to go to a higher amount why risk cashing it  all out.
offmarket

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:45:23 PM

anyone looking to cash out into gold?

can get you a big discount as well using our pre-paid gold forward contracts

email me: offmarketinvestments46(at)gmail.com

russelluk

Activity: 158

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

I have found that even cashing out modest amounts of Bitcoins from Exchanges to be a major pain in the ass. This includes the big ones like Coinbase. Even when you have passed all the verification test and they know 100% who you are and you are sending it to a major bank that you have been with for 20 years. For some reason Banks just do not want to make the process simple. I personally am sick and tired of Banks dictating to you about where you send your money. I like most others pay my taxes, have legitimate accounts and am fully transparent on where funds come from but still you get delays. Last January I found it impossible to get money out of any exchanges. The money kept getting sent back to the Exchange because there was problems with their USD account or they were overloaded or whatever. I ended up getting the money out in Bitcoin and selling on Local Bitcoins. We really do need to be able to work with our Banks and be able to go into them and say I want my Bitcoin cashed now help me f&^%ing do it and stop making it difficult. The bullshit that Banks are pulling now such as a breach of their terms and conditions to buy and sell cryptos etc is simply wrong and they should not be allowed to get away with it. If your funds are legitimate and Bitcoin is legitimate then why the hell should Banks have any say in delaying your funds!!
Celestine15

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:49:48 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 10:04:54 PM by Celestine15

thanks

To cash out large amount of bitcoin I suggest you use  high volume OTC trader , most are based in china ,you might find few around the US but volume might be small . I have tried this and it’s okay to me , I receive my fund to my company account that way my bank doesn’t pop up with many questions. Write Mr Wei he’s well known OTC trader in china. Write me for more info
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 09:40:04 AM

I don't cashout big amounts in BTC due to high fees and mostly convert it into ETH and then in FIAT as mostly local exchanges allow FIAT withdrawals and the overall fee is quite less. If you choose BTC, you will need to pay heavy fee, then exchange fee via FIAT which would make you lose double the amount. ETH fee is usually the least.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: