Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SNT] Official Status Network Speculation  (Read 157457 times)
kriptom

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:35:00 PM

I think polonnex, kraken or bithump will go to one of these days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:42:23 PM

"Hello Everyone,

We're very excited to announce that the Status will be an Exclusive Universal Sponsor
for Devcon 3, Ethereum's annual conference.

We're very pleased to be supporting the organization that will continue the steady growth of Ethereum as a whole, and we believe being part of such a groundbreaking event will bring great things.

We have some very big announcements upcoming, stay tuned for more information about the event.

Regards,
Jarrad, Carl & The Status Team"

Good news keeps coming.

The price is rising and shilling since 3 days after that tweet!!  Cheesy
But this time the price was back again to the previous rate, I know that gives the more impact but it can't be considered as the big impact in my opinion. But status was really cheap.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
grapevin

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

I collect coins and tokens. HODL!

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:41:26 PM

i wonder if i will ever get my money back from this coin.
it only goes down.

I am looking for a new bounty campaign!
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:57:07 PM

"Hello Everyone,

We're very excited to announce that the Status will be an Exclusive Universal Sponsor
for Devcon 3, Ethereum's annual conference.

We're very pleased to be supporting the organization that will continue the steady growth of Ethereum as a whole, and we believe being part of such a groundbreaking event will bring great things.

We have some very big announcements upcoming, stay tuned for more information about the event.

Regards,
Jarrad, Carl & The Status Team"

Good news keeps coming.

The price is rising and shilling since 3 days after that tweet!!  Cheesy
But this time the price was back again to the previous rate, I know that gives the more impact but it can't be considered as the big impact in my opinion. But status was really cheap.

That was just a sneak peek for the announcement, lets wait and watch the big announcements they are talking about.
I am into $SNT since the ICO, have bought at many dips, sold some time, but have always thought about the time will come in 2018. Smiley

In ICO "TIME" is also an entity to invest.
JaFa

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:58:19 AM

And down we go again...  to whoever is dumping the price down this far, don't bother.  No one is selling under 650.  Watch the volume start to dry up into nothing.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:14:25 AM

And down we go again...  to whoever is dumping the price down this far, don't bother.  No one is selling under 650.  Watch the volume start to dry up into nothing.
At this point you really can not blame who is selling because simply those  probably are the normal daily trader , SNT is a coin the reached its bottom and the project itself is still active and have good development it is a great chance for traders to buy and sell high , Rembber when someone bought at 550 the good profit for him will be normally 650-800 a range between 10%-30% is really good for them they do not have to wait for 1k+ to make profit . So what you are seeing now is not dumpers but just the short term traders collecting profits ! , Now how can this coin get out of this price range ! , I think there should be really big pump and I really feels it is coming very soon  Wink
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 06:57:15 PM

At this point you really can not blame who is selling because simply those  probably are the normal daily trader , SNT is a coin the reached its bottom and the project itself is still active and have good development it is a great chance for traders to buy and sell high , Rembber when someone bought at 550 the good profit for him will be normally 650-800 a range between 10%-30% is really good for them they do not have to wait for 1k+ to make profit . So what you are seeing now is not dumpers but just the short term traders collecting profits ! , Now how can this coin get out of this price range ! , I think there should be really big pump and I really feels it is coming very soon  Wink

For me this is a good entry point!
I think this will reach ATH when devcon3 get more hyped.
JaFa

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:24:57 PM

Perhaps it is the quick flippers.  It still makes more sense to me to hold and sell at 750+ at least.  SNT can easily hit those numbers again in the short term without much effort.  At 650 we're just going to see no volume (other than a flash buy/sell).

Ah well, I'll check back in a week.
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:48:19 PM

Perhaps it is the quick flippers.  It still makes more sense to me to hold and sell at 750+ at least.  SNT can easily hit those numbers again in the short term without much effort.  At 650 we're just going to see no volume (other than a flash buy/sell).

sell at 750??? lol if you are trading ok feel free , but the best way is to buy and lock your tokens for a year in a contract and then sell 50% to buy yourself 2-3 houses and a dog  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

THERE WILL BE ......
dolores12

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:49:19 PM

i wonder if i will ever get my money back from this coin.
it only goes down.

llllllloooooooolllllllll

THERE WILL BE ......
JaFa

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

sell at 750??? lol if you are trading ok feel free , but the best way is to buy and lock your tokens for a year in a contract and then sell 50% to buy yourself 2-3 houses and a dog  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

We're talking about short term flips (as in days).  There are plenty of other opportunities in crypto that don't involve locking up your funds for years.  And if the Status project ends up being a dud, like a good portion of crypto projects will end up being, you're going to have nothing to show for your long wait.  With that said, I do agree with you that Status is going to end up being a longer hold token.
dolores12

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:41:52 PM

We're talking about short term flips (as in days).  There are plenty of other opportunities in crypto that don't involve locking up your funds for years.  And if the Status project ends up being a dud, like a good portion of crypto projects will end up being, you're going to have nothing to show for your long wait.  With that said, I do agree with you that Status is going to end up being a longer hold token.

will end up?? lol it is  a long term hold , "We're talking about short term flips (as in days)" yes keep up with this shit and lets compare our portfolio by the end of the year!!  Grin snt is the strongest buy of all token and i am never wrong  Wink  guys if you have a brain buy and hold for 6-12 months you be "rich" with a small investment like 300k snt tokens  Wink

THERE WILL BE ......
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:45:18 PM

will end up?? lol it is  a long term hold , "We're talking about short term flips (as in days)" yes keep up with this shit and lets compare our portfolio by the end of the year!!  Grin snt is the strongest buy of all token and i am never wrong  Wink  guys if you have a brain buy and hold for 6-12 months you be "rich" with a small investment like 300k snt tokens  Wink
Hmm so it is your way or no way !! WTF we clearly talking about totally 2 different things ( short/Long term traders  ) and BTW the short term traders are the bigger percentage in any exchange . You can even trade a coin/token short/long term at the same time they are totaly 2 different things why you keep react as if we insulted you !!!!!! You can simply buy 300k and lock them down for the long term , then keep buy/sell 100k and  earn from the daily/weekly swings what is wrong with that  Roll Eyes Huh . So while you are make money on just long terms others is making money in both long/short terms  Cool . BTW I agree with you this token will boom in 2018 just give it time . But that does not mean I will stop make money from daily or weekly swings on it  Cheesy
CarlosCorreia

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 11:29:34 PM

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@correia/undervalued-coin-s-or-status-snt

Just prosted a new article in steemit about status.

Please upvote and follow.

Comment what you think about, if you agree or not...
abeke

Activity: 216

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:11:45 PM

Does anybody know when alpha test finishes? I have alpha version of Status. A little bit buggy but it's normal as it is still on development stage.

Do you keep your SNT in MEW? Some advise is needed.
candymonkey

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:43:04 PM

Currently SNT is still very cheap at 1400 satoshi , imagine if the app full version release and lots of user using it, my prediction it should be around 10k sat early next year or sooner.

remember how much facebook bought whatsapp for ?  Grin
dolores12

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:57:14 PM

Currently SNT is still very cheap at 1400 satoshi , imagine if the app full version release and lots of user using it, my prediction it should be around 10k sat early next year or sooner.

remember how much facebook bought whatsapp for ?  Grin

snt will be at 10k sat max at December, huge news incoming....HUGE..... in November!  the only thing we need for 10k is asian exchanges after november  Wink Wink Wink Wink  Wink

THERE WILL BE ......
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 09:27:20 PM

What would be the most profitable course of action?

Sell the coins in Nov/Dec when the price shoots up and re-buy when the price drops, just before the Q1 2018 release?

OR

HODL until after the Q1 2018 release?

dolores12

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:35:49 PM

IMO as i have over 500k snt i will sale 100k-20% BY DECEMBER AND KEEP THE OTHER 80% FOR LONG TERM 1-2 YEARS , BUT I HAVE MANY OTHER TOKENS TO "PLAY" WITH LIKE SONM DNT ZEC KOMODO ...SO DEPENDS ON THE PORTFOLIO YOU HAVE 

THERE WILL BE ......
migson51

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:17:04 PM

Guys look.. now trading on Bittrex. Whales don't want this to be shared yet so that they can accumulate but this should be out in te open. This is a new diamond in the early stages. They are even known by Nasdaq!

http://www.nasdaq.com/article/iohk-launches-cardano-blockchain-ada-now-trading-on-bittrex-cm853826

Do not sell Status (Status is also a diamond and will go sky rocket as well). But make a little extra money on the way!

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: