Bitcoin Forum
October 19, 2024, 06:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.1 Bitcoin Business Loan Wanted  (Read 293 times)
aoscoin (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:36:33 PM

Hi there,

Looking for a 0.1 Bitcoin loan to be repaid one week from now with a 20 percent interest rate.
Loan is needed as I have money tied up in product and I need liquid.
I'm offering sufficient collateral but obviously by the time it takes to ship the physical item the opportunity would have been missed and therefore would have no reason for the loan. I am more than happy to do an i.d verification with any willing lenders and give any other information you may need to be comfortable with this loan. Any lenders willing to work with me will defiantly get more business in the future. 

If in a one in a million circumstance I am not able to repay the loan plus interest I will happily concede my collateral. (Xbox One, iPhone 6s Plus 64gb etc)

Please send me a message if you're interested.

lenoli

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:43:18 PM

Hi there,

Looking for a 0.1 Bitcoin loan to be repaid one week from now with a 20 percent interest rate.
Loan is needed as I have money tied up in product and I need liquid.
I'm offering sufficient collateral but obviously by the time it takes to ship the physical item the opportunity would have been missed and therefore would have no reason for the loan. I am more than happy to do an i.d verification with any willing lenders and give any other information you may need to be comfortable with this loan. Any lenders willing to work with me will defiantly get more business in the future. 

If in a one in a million circumstance I am not able to repay the loan plus interest I will happily concede my collateral. (Xbox One, iPhone 6s Plus 64gb etc)

Please send me a message if you're interested.

and where is the guarantee that you will pay with these items if you willnot be able to return loan?  you are newbie and asking loan without any valid collateral, so wait for red trust.

i hate people who thinks that only they are clever and others are idiots and you are one of those.

so i advice to everyone, dont give you any loan, or they will be scammed by nasty scammer
aoscoin (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:48:20 PM

Like I said, I am more than willing to give my identification and any other information to a willing lender. And yes I am a newbie which is because this is the first time I've had to ask for a Bitcoin loan. Everyone has to start somewhere.
lenoli

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 10:54:16 PM

Like I said, I am more than willing to give my identification and any other information to a willing lender. And yes I am a newbie which is because this is the first time I've had to ask for a Bitcoin loan. Everyone has to start somewhere.

and what we can do with your identifications or other information if you will scam us? i also can give you my info and copy's of passports and if i will scam you what you can do to return your money back? we are living in different country and even we were from the same one, you willnot be able to do anything.

if you were honest guy, you could provide valid collateral with using escrow service, but i am 100% sure you are trying to earn nasty and easy money with scamming others, but i hope no one will lend you any cent
aoscoin (OP)

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:01:40 PM

Okay, what would you consider valid collateral if you where in my situation? I don't really have any digital assets. Thoughts?
lenoli

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:11:13 PM

Okay, what would you consider valid collateral if you where in my situation? I don't really have any digital assets. Thoughts?

read this thread:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

you can provide any altoins worst of the amount you need as  loan or some physical items for example xbox or iphones (witch you have mentioned in in the first post) but every item you want to provide as a collateral bust be kept by i trusted member or escrow during loan period.

if you really want any loan and you are really trying to be honest and pay it, read and follow the rules  in the thread i have given
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: