Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:31:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why ETH price Up today? What happened?  (Read 2465 times)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:20:15 AM

Oh I see the price of ethereum now its 300 dollars and im very happy because the price continue increasing and I hope it will increase more.  I think why ether increasing because many people as of now buying and holding their bitcoin. I hope many big investor will invest to the ether. This altcoin is the next bitcoin . Pump ethereum and more power to this coin. More ethereum more money.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:44:50 AM

I have no idea to what happen in ETH because their price was strongly raising up and I was confused how it happen but I think it was good for the ETH users.
mamaya

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:47:01 AM

Oh I see the price of ethereum now its 300 dollars and im very happy because the price continue increasing and I hope it will increase more.  I think why ether increasing because many people as of now buying and holding their bitcoin. I hope many big investor will invest to the ether. This altcoin is the next bitcoin . Pump ethereum and more power to this coin. More ethereum more money.

Already passed 400 dollars and 500 can't be far. I disagree though its not the next bitcoin it is and will always be its own kind of coin and we can profit both from ethereums rise as well as bitcoins.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:50:38 AM

I have no idea to what happen in ETH because their price was strongly raising up and I was confused how it happen but I think it was good for the ETH users.

I was checking the graphs and was surprised how the price reached to $414 within a minute or so  then checked the poloniex graph and saw that price got pumped hard.

Now its back to 370 not bad comparing with Friday where the price was at 250, unfortunately I haven't invested there Sad
jamesqy

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:23:52 AM

Why ETH  price Up today? What happened? what news did I missed? Huh
More people try to buy ethereum and put their eth on the promising ico to get the a lot of profit by flipping his money. That makes the market fear of missing ethereum token and make the price is really high right now.

Exactly. People are buying ETH for the upcoming ICOs.

MemberBerries

Activity: 1099

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:49:39 AM

More people try to buy ethereum and put their eth on the promising ico to get the a lot of profit by flipping his money. That makes the market fear of missing ethereum token and make the price is really high right now.

Upcoming Money Laundering Action from the Russian Government. Etherium is Gold Sponsor at this Event with all his Scammy ICOs.

Hello FBI, I want to report a financial crime. Etherium Foundation and friends supporting the russian Government to avoid sanctions by the united nations!
They help to launder money in Etherium ICOs. Everyone is watching. All the Data is on their DELETABLE BLOCKCHAIN!
Next time one of those INTERNATIONAL SCAMMERS are flying to the USA you should be able to identify them. Everyone who is involved in Etherium Foundation is a criminal.

just a thought.... wondering when the FEDs coming for Butters and Friends Smiley
endaiin (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:30:51 AM

Upcoming Money Laundering Action from the Russian Government. Etherium is Gold Sponsor at this Event with all his Scammy ICOs.

Hello FBI, I want to report a financial crime. Etherium Foundation and friends supporting the russian Government to avoid sanctions by the united nations!
They help to launder money in Etherium ICOs. Everyone is watching. All the Data is on their DELETABLE BLOCKCHAIN!
Next time one of those INTERNATIONAL SCAMMERS are flying to the USA you should be able to identify them. Everyone who is involved in Etherium Foundation is a criminal.

just a thought.... wondering when the FEDs coming for Butters and Friends Smiley

Peace Bro. FBI only working in USA Cool. Don`t be Russian paranoid. Every nation want Peace. Who knows about big nation economic sources?
MemberBerries

Activity: 1099

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:21:19 AM

Peace Bro. FBI only working in USA Cool. Don`t be Russian paranoid. Every nation want Peace. Who knows about big nation economic sources?

Ok then  "Hello Homeland? I want to report terrorfinancing trough ethereum ICOs! ---Insert rest here--

Just a matter of time that VB and friends get their "shit" taken away by NSA or HS.

Hello Interpol. Hello MI6. Hello Mossad. Ethereum Foundation is financing Terrorism. Please stop this. Start to investigate! Stop the foundation that has thight ties with Russian spies. Hit-squads is also ok for the etherium foundation
MOBSSTER

Activity: 111

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 03:33:10 PM

At least its not going down. Angry
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 09:37:23 PM

At least its not going down. Angry

It went! The ethereum price went down and the "dump" was more than $100 which is a lot for etherum near 25% - 30% of the ethereum value in dollar.

But one thing hasn't changed too much, that is the exchange rate of the btc/eth, its around 0.14BTC, this was similar even when the bitcoin price was at ~$3k and when etherum price was ~$400.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:39:53 PM

The ethereum price bed dependant upon the bitcoin price, although it also has nearly a 10-15 percent market dominance rate, the bitcoin market after all control the ethereum price rate with a higher market dominance so what happened to bitcoin will reflect ethereum
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:44:19 PM

Every coin as for now follows bitcoin price trajectory. Bitcoin has undergone a decent pump today, other coins specially the large mcap ones also surged along with Bitcoin. ETH being the second largest mcap coin is highly dependent upon BTC price action as when investments start coming in BTC, it also flows towards othe rcins specially ETH. Thus, ETH price surge is already expected.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 07:32:43 PM

bitcoin started bullrun ... 2-7 percent per day.
the green days just startet , look forward to see btc at 50k end of this yewar Cheesy

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: