Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:55:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MineThatDigi Wipe means DGB crash harder?  (Read 601 times)
jeffthebaker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:24:41 PM

For those who have been playing on MneThatDigi within the past couple of hours, you've probably seen conversation about people duplicating items in the game. While admins went to bed, a group of players have been creating infinite diamonds for themselves. What this means is the server will most likely have to reset, and anything that happened today will be lost. Like all server resets, angry players may quit, this will hurt playerbse significantly.

Do you think frustrations regarding the Minecraft server will lead to a further downswing in DGB?
SonnetStar

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:14:22 AM

Lmao OP is hillairous you are tying to FUD and cause a further crash? People see your thread and get scared and then sell to you for buying

Is that your goal? You want to buy some cheap DGB?

You are very smart to be able to trick people

Nice 1
jeffthebaker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:11:59 AM

Lmao OP is hillairous you are tying to FUD and cause a further crash? People see your thread and get scared and then sell to you for buying

Is that your goal? You want to buy some cheap DGB?

You are very smart to be able to trick people

Nice 1

I bought $50 worth of DGB near the peak in preparation for the Minecraft server. I looked into DGB when it was 50 sats and didn't touch it. I've got no inclination to buy in. I care about it only to the extent that a Minecraft server seeking to do what I've been looking for for 4+ years has been launched... and this server is crashing and failing. Admins are children on summer break who have no idea how to run a minecraft server. Basic modifications that all multiplayer servers have has been ignored. It's embarrassing, to say the least.
paramind22

Activity: 2660
Merit: 552

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 12:27:03 AM

Some of these devs really don't seem to want to spend money on development.  They should find interns from universities to work for free.  Some students cannot charge for work because of the type of visa but still want experience.  

I'm not criticizing Digibyte because they always have kept a foot in the game, which is more than a few others.

jeffthebaker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 02:22:26 AM

Some of these devs really don't seem to want to spend money on development.  They should find interns from universities to work for free.  Some students cannot charge for work because of the type of visa but still want experience.  

I'm not criticizing Digibyte because they always have kept a foot in the game, which is more than a few others.

MineThatDigi is an independent project ran by two school kids. No hate there- great to see people starting major projects so young. Fact of the matter is I think this whole server was way overblown, and people are coming to that realization now. Two 16yr old kids with little to no administrative experience should not be tasked with the face of an entity worth $300 million.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: