Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:27:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to study trading and technical analysis?  (Read 4279 times)
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 04:23:34 AM

Hi,
I really want to get into trading BTC.. what's the best way to learn it? any recommended course online?
Thanks a lot.

Hello, I have sent you a private message with regard to your question. Hope you find the time reading it. Thanks!

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
swaglord420

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 09:57:38 AM

I'd like this info too pls
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:11:56 AM

Hi,
I really want to get into trading BTC.. what's the best way to learn it? any recommended course online?
Thanks a lot.
If you want to learn to be a good trader, I prefer to you to watch many techniques about trading coin in the youtube. By watching in the youtube you can be a good trader in only 1-2 weeks. There is a lot of information in the youtube that you can learn.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:12:25 AM

Where do you live? I think that there must be some courses and classes in your local area or your country. In my country, there is a community of local traders where we unite and help each other to learn and obtain more experience from trading. And we not only discuss crypto trading but also stock trading and forex
I don't have this facility in my country. But for stock trading some experts are there they will take some fee and give us tips if we follow that tips we can make a profit. And before only they will make one agreement if we lose our money to follow their tips it's our responsibility, but they give assurance. But for crypto trading, we only learn from our self no experts and no classes.
Nivir

Activity: 868
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 10:17:31 AM

You should do it by yourself. Everything is available in the internet nowadays. You can also go to libraries or buy some books. Investopedia and youtube itself have lots of trading stuffs to offer. So it depends on your determination now.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 11:51:34 AM

Hi,
Thanks a lot.
If you want to learn how to trade there are many things that will help you to become a trader. By reading many post and many articles in this forum, you can get a lot of information and knowledge in this forum. Studying is really the key to become a trader.
Baijit20

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 12:00:40 PM

in this forum you can learn many things..and I think best way to learn tread with little mony you have(doing and learning)
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:31:46 AM

You should do it by yourself. Everything is available in the internet nowadays. You can also go to libraries or buy some books. Investopedia and youtube itself have lots of trading stuffs to offer. So it depends on your determination now.
Agreed. Learning trading is not difficult now a day, at all. Everything is available on internet. Investopedia is one of the best sources of learning trading. Almost all kind of answers are available there. Besides this, YouTube tutorials are mind blowing to get into trading.

Many channels offer amazing videos. I don’t think so borrowing books from library is a good option when books are available online. You just need some patience, courage and determination to understand trading.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:21:52 PM

Since 99.999% of "Technical analysis" is utter bull shit I suggest you make it up like everyone else.
 Grin
If you think TA is real then show me who has it right. And not somebody who got it right once, someone who gets it right consistently. Anyone can be the blind squirrel who found a nut. But the reality is that even the top analysts who watch the NYSE rarely do better then random chance. And they look at a market where all the data are available. The bitcoin market is far far harder to interpret.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
FiniteKez

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:52:33 PM

I'd be careful trying to learn trading from youtube or investopedia. Actually I'd avoid it all together. There's tons of great information on both sites, but also equal amounts of garbage. Avoid TA, or if you insist on using it read "Evidence-Based Technical Analysis" which will give more insight into how to actually judge the value of TA methods (spoiler: most simple methods like macd cross over are garbage). Put 90% of your capital into a hodl account, something you wont touch for a few years. Use the other 10% to play with trading. Demo accounts are about as helpful as trying to play poker with fake money. Without the emotion or skin in the game, you play differently. Most importantly, don't rely on emotions to trade. Learn how to backtest and learn how to translate what you think the market will do into a testable method.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 11:03:40 PM

I'd be careful trying to learn trading from youtube or investopedia. Actually I'd avoid it all together. There's tons of great information on both sites, but also equal amounts of garbage. Avoid TA, or if you insist on using it read "Evidence-Based Technical Analysis" which will give more insight into how to actually judge the value of TA methods (spoiler: most simple methods like macd cross over are garbage). Put 90% of your capital into a hodl account, something you wont touch for a few years. Use the other 10% to play with trading. Demo accounts are about as helpful as trying to play poker with fake money. Without the emotion or skin in the game, you play differently. Most importantly, don't rely on emotions to trade. Learn how to backtest and learn how to translate what you think the market will do into a testable method.
Sometimes that reading or watching videos which actually helpful. We can try to ask someone whom we know successful or have knowledge on it. Well it will depend if we have a colleague who knows it or we can ask someone to tutor us if it's too hard to grasp how to do it, learning ut takes time and courage. It is indeed hard to study it but it's definitely worth it.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:45:20 AM

First thing to do is try to look for something that will give you bitcoin's consistently, im refering to the bitcoin mining or campaigns. Next thing is research in the internet for different kinds of coins and currency. Then you can have your strategy. The best thing to do is if you already have your'e own source of coins income then the trading wouldn't be that hard to plan.
Lansky

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:51:47 AM

Hi,
Thanks a lot.
There are mainly two directions of trading: fundamental analysis and trading analysis.
Fundamental analysis tries to distinguish the "absolute" price of asset (bitcoin as an ex)
Technical analysis tries to describe market movements by past historical data.
Both have followers and opponents. There are even people, who combining two of them.
Find information, concerning this directions, find what you feel suits you best and keep going that way
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:33:16 PM

You can learn here in this forum on how to start trade and technical analysis. Because many threads here in this forum the information is very informative or helpful to those people are newbie in trading. You can also watch video on youtube so you can know how to start trade , how to earn bitcoin using trading and gets some strategy and advice. And also try to make a lot of research and for sure you see a lot of information about trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Fatunad

Activity: 2282
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:41:00 PM

Hi,
Thanks a lot.
There are lots of valuable informations on the internet which you can able to study about trading and as you seek for technical analysis i would say it wont be easy but if you do tend to use it on bitcoin trading i would say that those technical analysis would really be somehow useless specially when you are focusing on btc trading but its somehow a good move on plotting trend lines but movement wont really be as predictable which is really a hard thing.

Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 04:17:03 PM

Hi,
Thanks a lot.
There are lots of valuable informations on the internet which you can able to study about trading and as you seek for technical analysis i would say it wont be easy but if you do tend to use it on bitcoin trading i would say that those technical analysis would really be somehow useless specially when you are focusing on btc trading but its somehow a good move on plotting trend lines but movement wont really be as predictable which is really a hard thing.
We can eventually learn it when were doing it already, i mean learning while doing it or by with youtube and some helps from bitcointalk forum. Though its not advisable since we can failed or loss a lot .
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:09:35 PM

The most reliable way to earn bitcoin through trading is to learn how it works and the best way to learn how it works is by pratising. You can actually succeed in trading if you are ready to spend time to practice how trade work from exchangers trading platforms.  Like https://poloniex.com  https://c-cex.com  and spend time studying chart and chat box to find out the mind of traders.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:59:38 PM

Where do you live? I think that there must be some courses and classes in your local area or your country. In my country, there is a community of local traders where we unite and help each other to learn and obtain more experience from trading. And we not only discuss crypto trading but also stock trading and forex
If you want to study about bitcoin then bitcointalk.com is the best plate form for the cryptocurrency trading, and its technical analysis. There are many other experienced persons from whom you can get easily information about trading and technical analysis.
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:42:13 AM

You can study trading and technical analysis thru this forum a lot of investors here are giving their individual insights with regards to trading and analysis. All you have to do is to read a lot of different topics here in bitcointalk for sure in time you will be able to learn how to trade and analyze. You can also google on how to trade in crypto currency for sure there are a lot of tutorials and advices on how to trade. This is just based on my experience. I hope it will help.

weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 05:53:32 PM

The best thing to do is read alot of articles here, there's no need to look actually in google, bitcoin traders here has different preference in trading. Try to ask users here that has high level of activity, They can give you good advice. You can also search cryptocurrency or anything that is bitcoin related and that will help you alot.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: