Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:44:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where to study trading and technical analysis?  (Read 4279 times)
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

There are many ways to learn trading and I think the best sources is their social platforms especially telegram and twitter and Facebook also you can get all updates that impact to the price of the coin,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:50:32 PM

There are many ways to learn trading and I think the best sources is their social platforms especially telegram and twitter and Facebook also you can get all updates that impact to the price of the coin,
Youtube and experience, that's the key, no matter how we read we still need to apply it by ourselves and see for ourselves how it happens.

SuperAltcoin

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:51:35 PM

Why do you need to learn this? ) I also studied it myself and traded on the exchanges with my hands.

About a month ago, I connected all my accounts to the automated trading and arbitrage service: https://apitrade.pro/about.htm

Now I'm just happy. Deposits on exchanges grow without my participation per day by 0.5-1% in cryptocurrency.
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:56:25 PM

Youtube and experience, that's the key, no matter how we read we still need to apply it by ourselves and see for ourselves how it happens.

Yeah of course, i have always been looking for information on youtube and from other kind of guides all over the internet, but there is not much information about altcoin trading, that is why you need to learn forex before.

Merugu

Activity: 176

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:24:44 AM

for me you can understand directly on this forum, and there are many ways to get bitcoin, you can start reading a lot on this site, so you will more easily how to do it especially in good trading business.
cryptobluemoon

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 06:57:23 PM

for technical analysis of bitcoin in the website, the format is bitcoinwisdom.com in this website u can check the technical analysis of bitcoin
Baoo

Activity: 854
Merit: 115

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:16:13 PM

In my opinion, if you are beginner in trading ,you should not rush in order to start in that field without any knowledge of the basics of trading cryptocurrency. Furthermore, I think you must firstly read some good books ( like, The Beginner's Guide to Investing and Trading in Cryptocurrency , Cryptocurrency: Beginners Bible and more  ) because they can help you a lot in order to understand many things related to cyrptocurrencies. " Feed your mind "

On the other hand, and think that you must learn how to read the analysis well on the market, and for me, when you have an acceptable knowledge, then you can start trading, but with a low amount of budget (less than $ 40) because maybe you will lose a lot proportion of money in the beginning and it is certain that after the first attempts you will have a good experience.
Mr.ZODIAC

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:31:03 PM

Yeah of course, i have always been looking for information on youtube and from other kind of guides all over the internet, but there is not much information about altcoin trading, that is why you need to learn forex before.

I would not advise you to turn your attention to Forex, because this field of activity is already occupied by individual people. Information on trade in crypto currency is better studied on bitcointalk, as there are a lot here.
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:40:27 PM

Take a course in technical analysis from babypips school of pipsology. Babypips is the free resources to learn everything in forex trading. The same knowledge you gain from forex technical analysis can be apply to cryptcurrency trading.

Maximo1

Activity: 202

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 09:31:26 PM

Hi,
I really want to get into trading BTC.. what's the best way to learn it? any recommended course online?
Thanks a lot.

The best way to learn it?  By reading  here in forum, this forum helps you a lot of information regarding Investing, trading btc or you can ask also a question here, watching youtube videos, google are also helpful.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:19:09 PM

I would not advise you to turn your attention to Forex, because this field of activity is already occupied by individual people. Information on trade in crypto currency is better studied on bitcointalk, as there are a lot here.
Although this market is dominated by wealthy individuals, its potential is immense if you define long-term investment in this market. The basics of trading are that investors can self-study on the internet, if you want to be better able to learn directly from those who have succeeded in the market, they will provide you with rewarding experience precious.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:06:58 AM

for technical analysis of bitcoin in the website, the format is bitcoinwisdom.com in this website u can check the technical analysis of bitcoin
Yes that is a legit site, but i think there are so many other websites, from where you can get a good and valuable news about trading and investment in crypto currencies, you can also get expert opinion of different websites, I think this form is also a good mean of getting information about crypto currencies.
Covano

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:11:20 AM

I personally use tradingview.com.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:28:43 AM

To know much about trading and the technical analysis we have lots of sources available in the internet. It is our necessity and for the same we need to explore and find the source available in the internet. Importantly, trading and the different standards of trading can be learned through experimenting not through learning from others experience.
scalvo98

Activity: 139

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

Ther are not many sources on the entire internet, that is why i think that it is better to make your own research before trying to start a new journey that involves your money.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:36:35 AM

I think will much better to join trading course by offline, there are many professional trader open trading cource and by join that also you can meet other trader to share idea and strategy. This is way to more understanding technical analysis faster than learn by self in the internet that without teacher and motivator.
shipon01683

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

just read good article about cryptocurrency trading and learn technical analysis you can practice in www.tradingview.com
Haterstestbtc

Activity: 329
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:15:19 AM

Through itself, in trading experience you can learn from it in trading strategy and can using your technical analysis by just trying trying until you succeed in is just a small amount of coin for the experience to make your goals towards trading be practice because through experience can make you better trader.
birzh0

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:45:59 PM

Google helps. You can read a lot of similar topics even here, before creating same one.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:53:24 PM

I think will much better to join trading course by offline, there are many professional trader open trading cource and by join that also you can meet other trader to share idea and strategy. This is way to more understanding technical analysis faster than learn by self in the internet that without teacher and motivator.
Nowadays, there are so many people sharing on youtube, we can see that many people are familiar with how to analyze from youtube, here they are very careful and detailed, there are actual illustrations for We see, so easy to understand, I think you go up on YouTube find everything there, do not have to go to school.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: