Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:14:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese will take over the Bitcoin Market.  (Read 2903 times)
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:32:00 PM

This reminds me of the online gambling world, where people spent years going "the Chinese are coming any day now and are going to make us all rich!". Since they're so far away and we don't really know what's going on so much there, it's easy to pin all our hopes on them.

one day, Bitcoin become equilibrium I think the demand for it will be huge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Taxidermista
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:44:08 PM

Lets hope that the chinese do start to use bitcoin because then the value will skyrocket.

Search for CNC.

Jan-Jac

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 09:05:17 PM

The Chinese will take over everything because they are cool like that.
Riot75

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:10:54 PM

There was a post somewhere saying that china had the most downloads of the bitcoin client for the day or for the past month.
fallinglantern

Activity: 260
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:51:42 PM

There was a post somewhere saying that china had the most downloads of the bitcoin client for the day or for the past month.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/bitcoin/files/Bitcoin/stats/timeline

^^ here
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:51:57 PM

The Chinese will take over everything because they are cool like that.

As the Chinese miner the ASICEMINER had upgrade their system to 14200 GH/S.  almost double in past month, and equa to 17% of total.      this just crazy they miner 800 bitcoin per day,  caculate with current value they will generate a revenue about 25million USD in this year.....OMG
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:53:47 PM

http://sourceforge.net/projects/bitcoin/files/Bitcoin/stats/timeline

^^ here

The chinese people miner most Bitcoin over all network.. I feel BTC next Bullish will depend on them..
markyminer

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:59:46 PM

Lets hope that the chinese do start to use bitcoin because then the value will skyrocket.

Ooooo.............the chinese are coming................Ooooooo..............the ASICs are coming................Oooooo.............The Huh? are coming.

(insert the next thing to kill bitcoin mining)

M

Grin  Winter is coming...

K.

Actually winter helps, keep a window open and keep your GPU's cooler!

M

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
MartinReynolds

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:00:21 AM

Ooooo.............the chinese are coming................Ooooooo..............the ASICs are coming................Oooooo.............The Huh? are coming.

(insert the next thing to kill bitcoin mining)

M

Grin  Winter is coming...

K.

Actually winter helps, keep a window open and keep your GPU's cooler!

M

We have no problem with that here in the UK, it's freezing.
bobtlk

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:23:54 AM

Very interesting, CNC is doing pretty well maybe we will see more Asian coins soon?
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:27:02 AM

Very interesting, CNC is doing pretty well maybe we will see more Asian coins soon?
Or even a world wide coin that combines all users for a stronger coin...oh wait...
themgp

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:36:24 AM

I still fear it may be just a pump and dump, hopefully it starts to become widely used.

Regards,

Martin.

if people jumping only for speculation, then Bitcoin will be die soon.....

I hope will have more people really understand to Bitcoin, and use it as a currency.

It will take years for Bitcoin to be easily usable as a currency.
dearwakaka2013

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 03:38:47 AM

Bitcoin is cool and hope everyone can enjoy it!~~  Smiley
KillerEV

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:42:55 AM

If the Chinese government allowed positive coverage of Bitcoin on CCTV, it's somewhat possible that it's because the Chinese government believes that stronger Bitcoin means weaker USD. Of course, stronger Bitcoin could also mean weaker Yuan. But regardless, I can't imagine that the censors were asleep at the wheel here. Also regardless, we probably can't complain about stronger Bitcoin.
jasondrey13

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 05:30:33 AM

I think there are needs of alternative currency to store value for Chinese central government as well as the 1.3 billion Chinese people.

Gold is a good option , but most of gold is store underneath in the USA and regulating by the Federal Government. they might worry about that price will manipulate by the Federal Government. As current news indicate that USA government refused to return back Gold to Germany because audit fraud. As the natural attribute of Gold, it is impossibly to cut apart into small amount for daily transaction.

Lets think about USD, Although Chinese Government hold massive amount of USD as its foreign exchange reserve, in fact , the value of those foreign exchange reserve had decrease caused by the increase value of YUAN. No matter what the reason cause this phenomenon, the consequence of this Chinese people needs another commodity or currency which will not affect by any government manipulate. Bitcoin  is still far distance to carry out this vision today , but remember there are 1.3 billion people seeking alternative things to store there wealth. even 1 million Chinese people had jumped into this market the price will be boost to significantly high.

the poor performance of Chinese security stock will ultimately causing some of its investors lose faith and finding opportunity some where else.

Although Bitcoin still not in mainstream, I think this question is only can be answer by time and if it succeed then it will change the way we understand of currency.

Though China has quite the internet censorship regime..
papaminer

Activity: 462

Free World

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2013, 05:33:43 AM

ohhh... i just remembered all those CHINESE botters in online games... like WOW/DIABLO3 etc...

Cheesy

฿: 1L7dSte4Rs4KyyxRCgrqSWYtkXdAb4Gy1z

MORE INFO ABOUT ME: BTC
jasondrey13

Activity: 42
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 05:35:38 AM

?
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:52:17 PM

ohhh... i just remembered all those CHINESE botters in online games... like WOW/DIABLO3 etc...

Cheesy

those chinese botter are very well play on those online game....LOL 
SOSLOVE868 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:54:47 PM

If the Chinese government allowed positive coverage of Bitcoin on CCTV, it's somewhat possible that it's because the Chinese government believes that stronger Bitcoin means weaker USD. Of course, stronger Bitcoin could also mean weaker Yuan. But regardless, I can't imagine that the censors were asleep at the wheel here. Also regardless, we probably can't complain about stronger Bitcoin.

Let's imaging one day all countries setting trading balance by BITCOIN....I just too believing in BTC concept...
lemontree1308

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 04:58:35 PM

That's entirely possible, given how Chinese young kids are such expert at learning via Internet.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: