Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:24:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FUD] Why not just make a scam coin ?  (Read 558 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:57:34 AM

So i suggested before you all just be honest and drop the facade basically.
If you want to create stupid fake currencies that will never be used as such then why not be honest about it ?

Why bother bullshitting bullshitters ?
Why preach to the ICO scam coin choir when they are already sold.

Let me put it this way..
None of you ever since 2013 gave a shit about using Ripple or Doge or Ethereum or Monero etc.
They are used on pofitz coinz exchangerz fer teh ROI's ...and that is it !
None of you care in the slightest that adoption never moves.
You all covet Bitcoin 1000x more than all Altcoins combined yet bad mouth it and yet don't lift a finger to even get Bitcoin adopted and used.. let alone any Altcoin.

If you wanna play the greater fools game (a digital pyramid scheme token circle jerk) ?
Then why not man up about it ?
Why all the silly bullshit exhausting pointless shenanigans ?

Why do you all have to constantly be told you are stupid & greedy ?
Why not get smart ?

What am i driving at ?
Well since you are all 99.99% pretending to care about "currencies" ...
Why not just make a fake currency for teh profitz on teh exchnager fer teh ROI'z ?

You are doin' it wrong profiteers.
You are stupid.. Want to make money ?
Well, creating 10,000 ANN topics and infinite "coins" is retarded.
You should create 1 coin !

Call it Pyramid Scheme coin and then simply market it as a deliberate digital pyramid scheme.
Why fuck around and play dumb ?
If you want money Investards it's deadly simple..
As long as you all pile into the same coin buying it the price will keep rising.
And if you are up front and honest about the "scam" part of it at least it won't get exposed later.
People will know what they are getting into from day one.

I have thought this all along and brought it up a few times.

If you want to run a ponzi / pyramid scheme styled coin for profits then fucking do it.
Why shuffle your feet around loitering around humming & hawing about innovations & shit when you honestly couldn't cares less ?

Wanna scam ? Just do it already. Roll Eyes
You'd make a million times more money than what you are getting now.

Create a pointless clone coin then call it maybe "Scam Coin"
Then all of you buy it.. done.
Your rich.
There is nothing more to it.

So why don't you ?
Whats the problem ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:00:33 AM

I think a bunch of people already tried this on the waves platform. It costs a lot more to create a token now that waves is worth more, but I see new ones everyday. They create tokens with the same name, like waves, zrcoin, bitcoin, then try to sell them on the waves dex. You can create 10 million tokens for the cost of 1 waves, if you can sell for 1 satoshi each thats not a bad profit. But I think there is more value in creating a token for an actual purpose, still trying to think of one myself. For example, is there a coin you get for donating blood?
Mbokani

Activity: 291

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:20:04 AM

Wanna scam ? Just do it already. Roll Eyes
You'd make a million times more money than what you are getting now.

Create a pointless clone coin then call it maybe "Scam Coin"
Then all of you buy it.. done.
Your rich.
If things are really that smooth then hoe could people create coins and attract millions in them,people wont invest if they know that it is a shell coin,but most of the investors are not from the technical background and so it is hard for them to identify the fake ones and the real ones, it is unless and until someone breaks the technical details that these things are known and people try to avoid that,
wnfmzm74

Activity: 262

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:22:23 AM

I think a bunch of people already tried this on the waves platform. It costs a lot more to create a token now that waves is worth more, but I see new ones everyday. They create tokens with the same name, like waves, zrcoin, bitcoin, then try to sell them on the waves dex. You can create 10 million tokens for the cost of 1 waves, if you can sell for 1 satoshi each thats not a bad profit. But I think there is more value in creating a token for an actual purpose, still trying to think of one myself. For example, is there a coin you get for donating blood?
yes,weaves should improve the supervision on the platform,too much scam
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:40:52 AM

Not sure the deliberately scammy coin would work to well on an Inception ICO in an ICO coin.
Maybe just on 1 ICO.. but when you start nesting them inside each other it gets too confusing.

The point here is you are all here for profits.
You clearly don't give a fuck about anything else.
You will buy and defend anything.
So why waste the effort playing little games ?

Just be honest and advertise a super ponzi.
Have a whale pledge to do some pumping or some shit and call it SCAM COIN.

Like shit guys Bitcoin has failed miserably and pundits like Ray Kurzweil etc say avoid it.
Then the no. 2 coin Ethereum is a rigged ICO scam from 2014 that made scammers rich beyond comprehension off of a stupid gimmick "App's".. everyone loves app's right ?
Well apparently not on a block-chain ahhahahaha  Cheesy
Utterly pointless !
And a rigged scam coin from day one.
But does crypto care ? Not in the slightest.. shitholes like Coinbase would rather add ETH than Litecoin.
Scammy greedy retards like BTCe would rather create 12 markets for ETH and delist PrimeCoin

No case can be made that any of this crap is legit.
All it is..
Is kids who see cash money $$$ then think hmm i wish i had an idea for a coin (so i can be Satoshi)
Which makes you rich.. a billionaire.

NONE of you gives two shits if the XYZ coin ICO within an ICO coin #7,231 becomes adopted & used.

It's a silly fake little charade that is fooling no one.
So why bother ?

Want to run a pyramid scheme for profits then just do it already ..cut the fucking bullshit.
Rather than running competing little scam coins fer teh ROI'z on Polo.. join forces.
Create one and all of you back it.. done.
You'd be rich.. far more than you seen yet.

Why the hell do you think Pyramid schemes were popular long before crypto existed ?
I am not trolling or joking either.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Traxo

Activity: 568
Merit: 703

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:26:50 PM

There ya go

https://ponzico.win/

https://uetoken.com/
https://qz.com/1023501/ethereum-ico-people-invested-thousands-of-dollars-in-useless-ethereum-token-uet/
R.R. Toulkens

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:38:30 PM

I'm creating BitSCUM, and I invite you to be my CFO.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: