Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:40:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: looking for ad networks that pays in btc  (Read 988 times)
freebitcoins4u (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:47:39 AM

hello,

i know about a-ads network, i would like to use more services like this to monetize my site. please suggest networks that have high payment and lower withdrawal threshold.

thanks!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cafucafucafu

Activity: 812
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:09:53 AM

hello,

i know about a-ads network, i would like to use more services like this to monetize my site. please suggest networks that have high payment and lower withdrawal threshold.

thanks!

What exactly are you looking for?

Many options out there that offer quite drastically different products. Coinurl is good if you have a site that constantly uses hyperlinks to link to other sites, for example a money making blog is good for this sort of thing. If you have a lot of visitors try adbit, you list your website and people bid for advertising space but don't bother if it's just a blog.

Mellow ads and a-ads are probably the industry leaders here, i suggest you stick to them. Although theres also coinad and cointraffic which imo isn't as good or reputable.

Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:12:21 AM

If you have a really good site with good visitors and a high traffic, you can use Ad-sense account to earn much money by ads. I dont think adsense will make a payment via bitcoin but you can convert the given payment to bitcoin. I think they pay high and have really a good business deal. Many people use adsense for their blog, youtube channel, websites, etc. You can too do the same. You can use it for a month and if you think its not paying high, you can remove the adsense adds. But according to me they pay high amongst all such paying sites.
cafucafucafu

Merit: 509

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:16:02 AM

If you have a really good site with good visitors and a high traffic, you can use Ad-sense account to earn much money by ads. I dont think adsense will make a payment via bitcoin but you can convert the given payment to bitcoin. I think they pay high and have really a good business deal. Many people use adsense for their blog, youtube channel, websites, etc. You can too do the same. You can use it for a month and if you think its not paying high, you can remove the adsense adds. But according to me they pay high amongst all such paying sites.

Adsense does not allow many faucets to use them, which is the reason why a-ads and mellowads are successful against this marketing giant in the first place. If there were no rules regarding the usage of adsense advertising placements on bitcoin faucets then everyone would be using it because it pays way better than any of these services i've listed above. More for info see this article: https://99bitcoins.com/adsense-apocalypse-bitcoin-faucet-guide-survival/

I'm pretty sure that ePay went bankrupt because of issues with adsense, so thus i don't think it' sa good idea to use adsense at all and risk getting your pay confiscated and account shut down.

Qartada

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 09:04:48 AM

I'm pretty sure that ePay went bankrupt because of issues with adsense
I'm pretty sure ePay just decided they weren't fans of paying people anymore.

OP, I think Mellow Ads is what you're looking for.

Trust me, you don't want a low payout threshold.  Bitcoin transaction fees make the Bitcoin you receive worth very little if you keep claiming tiny amounts like 0.001 BTC. 

You should probably just deal with Mellow Ads and Anonymous Ads.  Coinurl is another one but I've seen reports of malvertising with them.  Just be wary of any Bitcoin ad networks, many of them will be shady.

bitcoinvestor

Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:55:34 PM

a-ads is the easiest way to earn btc but the earning very small. pay out minimum now is 0.002 I have three blogs but not give me good income, but is ok to give your blog more ads. The pay out increase due to the bitcoin fee network. In the past the pay out is only 0.0001 then 0.001 and now 0.002
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:34:56 PM

You can try peerfly they have some offer that has banner allowed so if you have related website or blog look for some offers there that fits to your website it can gives you more leads if its related website and peerfly are paying per action not only for clicks but they are paying sample email submit if someone click your offer banner they will redirect to a site where asking for email after send email by visitors you will receive i think around $1 to $20 per email..
And peerfly is newly accepting bitcoin as payout there so just check and find the awesome offer there that fits to your site..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:51:36 PM

Found this site that list all the current ad networks that pay in BTC, hope this helps!

http://bitcoins4free.altervista.org/overview-of-bitcoin-advertising-networks/

I recommend mellowads, and you can try Bee-ads also! Smiley

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 08:16:29 PM

You can try peerfly they have some offer that has banner allowed so if you have related website or blog look for some offers there that fits to your website it can gives you more leads if its related website and peerfly are paying per action not only for clicks but they are paying sample email submit if someone click your offer banner they will redirect to a site where asking for email after send email by visitors you will receive i think around $1 to $20 per email..
And peerfly is newly accepting bitcoin as payout there so just check and find the awesome offer there that fits to your site..

Well first of all they don't pay on email submit, after submitting an email the user has to do a short survey which then rewards the publisher, often these surveys require purchases or subscriptions. So that's why they pay any where from $1 - $20. Its just a marketing gimmick to lure in newbies.

As for op i will recommend you to try adsterra, they do payout in bitcoins.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 10:29:22 PM

Found this site that list all the current ad networks that pay in BTC, hope this helps!

http://bitcoins4free.altervista.org/overview-of-bitcoin-advertising-networks/

I recommend mellowads, and you can try Bee-ads also! Smiley
Thanks for sharing my article!
Yes, Mellowads is one of the best ad networks. But I can't guarantee, but I think bee-ads is scam and I'm not listed this network on my article. I didn't saw any websites that are using bee-ads now.

mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:59:38 AM

Runcpa.com is the best ads network that pays instantly in form of bitcoin.
They do accept all types of traffic. It has a low minimum withdrawal at $5 which you can collect very soon after joining.

GeekPublisher

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 03:04:16 PM

Adsense does not allow many faucets to use them, which is the reason why a-ads and mellowads are successful against this marketing giant in the first place. If there were no rules regarding the usage of adsense advertising placements on bitcoin faucets then everyone would be using it because it pays way better than any of these services i've listed above. More for info see this article: https://99bitcoins.com/adsense-apocalypse-bitcoin-faucet-guide-survival/

I'm pretty sure that ePay went bankrupt because of issues with adsense, so thus i don't think it' sa good idea to use adsense at all and risk getting your pay confiscated and account shut down.

epay scammed their users 2 or 3 weeks ago when the bitcoin price increased
check this thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1937169.msg19235140#msg19235140
fikihafana

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:47:31 PM

you can use a-ads or adsvale, i never used adsvale before. a-ads is easy to approve but they give you small reward
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:20:41 AM

please suggest networks that have high payment and lower withdrawal threshold.
Practically we are not getting any services like enabling us to withdraw in quick times.
The structure of pay rates and its approval /crediting time and considering time to reach threshold levels, you must wait at least 15 days to receive your first payments.

To tackle these, I manage multiple accounts with different advertisement networks so that I am able to withdraw at least once per week.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:15:05 PM

hello,

thanks!
Have you tried mellow ads or coinad?
They are one of the best ad networks.
Ask in micro earning board, i think faucet owners might know better.
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 11:54:01 PM

Buddy, I am a faucet owner. In my opinion the best ad network is coined. But to get approval from them you need high Alexa rank. Then comes Mellowed. To get into it your website Alexa rank should be around 200000. Then comes bitmedia and cointraffic.io. These two adnetworks are equally good for earning BTC. If the Alexa rank of your site is above 1000000, try coinmedia or coinzilla.  These are adnetworks that pay in BTC.
algorithmcode

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 10:32:33 AM

Smiley  i want know if there have this service too.
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 11:57:57 PM

Mellowads for sure is the best network, but the accept websites only with some level of views.
You can also check https://bitmedia.io/ - I used it some time ago and was quite satisfied with their service.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: