Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:43:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cloud mining ?  (Read 1327 times)
AlexSimion (OP)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:52:29 AM

Hi guys , I'm fairly new , can you please tell me some cloud mining websites that are legit or at least you believe they will not run after 6 months with all the investments ?

I am not looking to get rich over night like 90 % of the newbies like me Smiley , I am just looking for for a cloud mining site to make a small investment and to see how it goes , I am well aware that it can be months , even a year until I can break even on the ROI.
Have a nice day everyone!

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:57:16 AM

I don't think someone can suggest a cloud mining site that will not run after 6 months, people aware of this that these sites are Ponzi except if they have some strong evidence that they owned mining hardware/s to run such this service but I don't think if there is, since I'm not fan anymore of this activity. All I can say is stay away from this sites Wink
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:04:13 AM

No I won't suggest you any cloud mining, we all know that cloudmining is a scammed and we cant predict when will it closed and the fastest ROI is usually more than half year, I know cloud mining is very tempting but you need to aware that it just a trap
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:35:46 AM

Why? It has been proven cloud mining is really a bad way to make money and you will get nothing from there. Much better to build your rig and mine altcoin because when they hit to exchange that's possible the price is decent (or even higher) that's may worth your money when you build your rig.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
AlexSimion (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:58:30 AM

Thanks for the info guys , so basically it's best to stay away from cloud mining.
I think I am way to green for now to consider building my own mine , first I need to know what I'm dealing with , market , competition etc so I need some more research on this.
Can u tell me which alt coin is best to mine , I mean like some options , I suppose for bitcoins the competition is to tight.

Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:21:27 AM

Why? It has been proven cloud mining is really a bad way to make money and you will get nothing from there. Much better to build your rig and mine altcoin because when they hit to exchange that's possible the price is decent (or even higher) that's may worth your money when you build your rig.

Most of the cloud mining are ponzi schemes. If you wish to start your mining process, you can start your mining process with the old ant miner also but don't go with these kind of ponzi schemes. Or you can start the solar panel mining plant means you can better profit with the low electricity.
zupdawg

Activity: 672
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:23:39 PM

https://www.hashnest.com/ is legit since they are owned by bitmain (antpool) but i don't suggest trying cloud mining specially now because the difficulty is very high and the chance of you getting ROI is almost zero

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
lordfirefox

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:31:50 PM

https://www.hashnest.com/ is legit since they are owned by bitmain (antpool) but i don't suggest trying cloud mining specially now because the difficulty is very high and the chance of you getting ROI is almost zero

That's bull. You'll make ROI but after you've invested enough in significant mining power. You're not going to get much with 1 or 2 TH/s but 10 TH/s or 100+ TH/s if you play your cards right can net you a good chunk in 24 hours.

Also the price on BTC going up "kind of" negates the difficulty. Again you have to know what you're doing to avoid Difficulty cutting into your daily earnings.

Cloud mining is not for "newbies".

Hashflare.io works but I wouldn't suggest going with them right now because there is a lot of heavy traffic on their site due to them opening up Polybius a couple of weeks ago and it's causing the site to "502 Bad Gateway" a lot. Also the price of Bitcoin going up is causing people to rush to their site to buy hashrate and that's not helping the traffic jam problem at all.
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:34:52 PM

Thanks for the info guys , so basically it's best to stay away from cloud mining.
I think I am way to green for now to consider building my own mine , first I need to know what I'm dealing with , market , competition etc so I need some more research on this.
Can u tell me which alt coin is best to mine , I mean like some options , I suppose for bitcoins the competition is to tight.
Yes, stay away from cloud mining, even if you find legit site it will be very hard to reach ROI.
If you want to mine altcoins check this topic https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=160.0, it's about altcoin mining, do some readings and ask there everything what do you like to know.
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:38:45 PM

I will never give you a suggest you any cloudmining sites. We don't know how they think. They are not stable. Even a legit cloudmining can turn to a scam. The best example of this is hashocean. Back in 2015. I think they are the biggest cloudmining that time which has hundred of thousands of investors. They ran away together with the money of investors and never look back. Cloudmining is not the best option for investment. Besides, they are not profitable at all.
lordfirefox

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 01:49:36 PM

I may not have reached 100% ROI yet but I've gotten paid almost half of what I've put in so far on Hashflare.io And since they let me re-invest my earnings my hashrate keeps growing. And the SHA-256 and Scrypt contracts are lifetime as long as the hardware still earns.

I'm not going to say it's not a risk but I'm not going to make untrue statements and say there's no profit in it. You put work into it you'll get something out of it. 100% ROI takes patience.

To put it into perspective I've put $98 USD into my Hashflare.io account and let it reinvest to build up hashrate and I've earned 0.01778436 BTC back so far. That's $51.86 in the 3 months that I've been mining for. Again like I said, not 100% ROI yet but it's almost halfway there already. So take that however you will.
vrm86

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:03:51 PM

I may not have reached 100% ROI yet but I've gotten paid almost half of what I've put in so far on Hashflare.io And since they let me re-invest my earnings my hashrate keeps growing. And the SHA-256 and Scrypt contracts are lifetime as long as the hardware still earns.

I'm not going to say it's not a risk but I'm not going to make untrue statements and say there's no profit in it. You put work into it you'll get something out of it. 100% ROI takes patience.

To put it into perspective I've put $98 USD into my Hashflare.io account and let it reinvest to build up hashrate and I've earned 0.01778436 BTC back so far. That's $51.86 in the 3 months that I've been mining for. Again like I said, not 100% ROI yet but it's almost halfway there already. So take that however you will.

How many bitcoins was your 98$ worth at the time you made the deposit? I am asking because actually it could be less than 50%, when not considering BTC price moves. 
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:10:39 PM

Correct me if I am wrong, but everything that you have 'earned' through 'mining' so far (0.01778436), is invested back into more mining power?

If that's the case, you haven't earned anything as you have given everything back to hashflare to increase your total hash rate. It means that you have to start from scratch again.......

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:32:17 PM

I will never give you a suggest you any cloudmining sites. We don't know how they think. They are not stable. Even a legit cloudmining can turn to a scam. The best example of this is hashocean. Back in 2015. I think they are the biggest cloudmining that time which has hundred of thousands of investors. They ran away together with the money of investors and never look back. Cloudmining is not the best option for investment. Besides, they are not profitable at all.
There is no cloud mining that runs the system properly. They just cheat us with its very attractive offer.
If we have money then do not ever invest in cloud mining !!! Cloud mining will only eliminate all the money we have !!!
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:17:04 PM

It's hard for someone to suggest to you a good cloud mining site that will not run after few months with all the investments. because most of them are scam for not saying all of them. I had a bad experience with Hashocean which it is a cloud mining, it scam last year thousand of peoples around the world. I don't advise any one to invest in them. It's too risky.

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 04:43:36 PM

Almost all cloud mining sites are just pure scams and I suggest you to remain a mile away from them. You should rather invest in quite promising and legit ICO to make nice profit, there are lots of examples of ICO that have given above 10x return within one year period.

AlexSimion (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:44:17 AM

Almost all cloud mining sites are just pure scams and I suggest you to remain a mile away from them. You should rather invest in quite promising and legit ICO to make nice profit, there are lots of examples of ICO that have given above 10x return within one year period.
But I think there are also lots of examples of ICO that are scams ?  Basically there is no assurance that investing in an ICO is legitimate right ? I mean what's there to stop them to run with all the investments ? ( probably the same like cloud mining ? )
Anyway can someone give me more information about ICO's and some trustworthy platforms to invest in them ?

linkme

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:29:25 PM

Almost every cloud mining is a way to be scam. I think we shouldn't make any investment in any cloud mining and find another way to make investment
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:46:18 PM

Stay away from cloud mining sites. Most of them are just pure scams. Will just run away with your money. Will make you trust them at first show you fake transactions and fake pictures. Don't fall for it. You better invest somewhere else instead of regretting later.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:52:42 PM

Hi guys , I'm fairly new , can you please tell me some cloud mining websites that are legit or at least you believe they will not run after 6 months with all the investments ?

I am not looking to get rich over night like 90 % of the newbies like me Smiley , I am just looking for for a cloud mining site to make a small investment and to see how it goes , I am well aware that it can be months , even a year until I can break even on the ROI.
Have a nice day everyone!
The only cloud mining that I know of that is linked to a legitimate company is Hashnest since it is linked to Bitmain, however if you plan to invest your coins in Hasgnest, don't expect a return of investment in 6 months time if you will just wait for it to grow. You need to buy GHS when it is low and sell when its high then repeat to earn faster than waiting for an ROI for buying GHS in Hasnest.

Take extra precaution in investing in cloud mining. Nowadays its hard to tell which one is legit and which ones are not. Don't believe on those sites who promises to double your coins in 24-48 hours, thats an obvious scam.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: