Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:09:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: poloniex is crap  (Read 251 times)
weggie (OP)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:53:59 AM

Why does poloniex wait with new coins for so long? I wanted to trade few coins, they did 100% already, but POLO is not listing them. Why so ? I regret i did not join BIttrex instead, as they simply list more interesting coins.. Where do you trade for those "only" $100M cap? Even higher caps are not listed on POLO, which is a SHAME.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:27:41 AM

Why does poloniex wait with new coins for so long? I wanted to trade few coins, they did 100% already, but POLO is not listing them. Why so ? I regret i did not join BIttrex instead, as they simply list more interesting coins.. Where do you trade for those "only" $100M cap? Even higher caps are not listed on POLO, which is a SHAME.

Poloniex have some laid down rules for listing new coin apart from volume and marketcaps of the coin.

How can I get a coin listed on Poloniex?

You can submit your request using our Coin Request Form.

Poloniex reviews coin submissions and makes decisions based on several criteria. Where applicable, a coin must have:
A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet

We also conduct a thorough code review before a coin is added on our exchange. In addition, we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and above all else, innovation. If you feel your coin is truly innovative, we want to hear about it. Poloniex never requests payments to list coins.

If you are contacted by any party soliciting payments while claiming to represent Poloniex, please notify us at immediately.

This above was copied from there website, read and double check your coin attributes.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: