Bitcoin Forum
August 18, 2024, 04:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING Custom Bots for Your Works!!  (Read 1405 times)
ZoovPay (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:27:31 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2017, 05:43:12 PM by ZoovPay

I'm selling my great time to help you and create the custom bots to help your repeated task you ever done before!
by using this tool, you will get a great bots, you can place it on your VPS or your own PC, and it will be run automatically to complete your tasks every day!

Here's the procedure of buying:
  • To show me that you are serious to buying bots here, send me payment $5 into my bitcoin id I will show you later.
  • Write all steps this bots will be run on the notepad according to what you want it.
  • Send me by PM the notepad you done it. I will check and try to create the custom bots according to steps you written on those notepad.
    after done it, I will show you the bots while running. and if you think I cannot do the jobs, I will REFUND the $5 you sent it before. If you think the bots makes you satisfied, then we'll do the next procedure.
  • We will talk about the price after you are satisfied with the bots.
  • the last procedure, I will send you the Bots you ordered it before.

For more details, send me PM and lets chat directly on skype.
Thanks.
ZoovPay (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:22:06 PM

alot asking on the skype.. how long I will complete the bots..?
it will be depending from the each task you send me and all orders must be in query list.
LETS chat directly on skype if you want to know more details.

Thanks.
St3ins Gat3

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:27:19 PM

A simple search showed me that you got banned on a couple of forums for scamming.
Offering a vouch copy to a hero member?
ZoovPay (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 02:36:41 PM

lol.. who you were trying to talk about..? there are alot huge name using my nickname or similarity on the net recently.. it's not the proof actually.
but for you, I can give you to try without fee (minus $5) to send me the steps you want it, lets talk about the price after the Bots completed.
lets chat on skype if you want it.
Thanks.
St3ins Gat3

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:12:12 PM

lol.. who you were trying to talk about..? there are alot huge name using my nickname or similarity on the net recently.. it's not the proof actually.
but for you, I can give you to try without fee (minus $5) to send me the steps you want it, lets talk about the price after the Bots completed.
lets chat on skype if you want it.
Thanks.

No need for that. I'm a programmer myself nor I use Skype for apparent reasons.
As for the "people using your name", they were using same Skype as well.
Better offer a vouch to a hero member, who is more credible than me.
ZoovPay (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:17:51 PM

okay.. good luck, mate..!
theNay

Activity: 220
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:38:52 PM

A simple search showed me that you got banned on a couple of forums for scamming.
Offering a vouch copy to a hero member?

As for the "people using your name", they were using same Skype as well.
Better offer a vouch to a hero member, who is more credible than me.
thank you for this. it will be a great help to the community.

Here's the procedure of buying:
  • To show me that you are serious to buying bots here, send me payment $5 into my bitcoin id I will show you later.
as for the OP, you're new here. people wont send you $5 just to prove they want to buy your product. You better off using escrow service.

people will also interested to see some screenshots as proof. or any other thing to prove  you're a real deal.
you may start with screenshots of skype conversation with those people who contacted you.
ZoovPay (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:28:22 PM

as for the OP, you're new here. people wont send you $5 just to prove they want to buy your product. You better off using escrow service.
people will also interested to see some screenshots as proof. or any other thing to prove  you're a real deal.
you may start with screenshots of skype conversation with those people who contacted you.

okay.. really thanks for the advice.
let me consider this, since almost all our conversations are privacy to my clients.
Thanks again, TheNay..   Cheesy
ZoovPay (OP)

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:47:50 PM

as for the OP, you're new here. people wont send you $5 just to prove they want to buy your product.

I also have considered this.
for the NEXT 10 people and member here, I have removed the amount $5 to start the jobs.
so, you just write the steps you want it on the notepad, then send me by PM.
I'll contact you again once the Bots are ready..

Thanks again.

streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:38:26 AM

It is obvious no one can create a custom bit for anything I want. Can you please tell us the limitations or your exact expertise in creating what sorts of bots and show us some live or at least a video demonstration of the bots you have done previously sir ?
ZoovPay (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 07:05:35 AM

It is obvious no one can create a custom bit for anything I want. Can you please tell us the limitations or your exact expertise in creating what sorts of bots and show us some live or at least a video demonstration of the bots you have done previously sir ?

the sky is the limits..  Roll Eyes
just send me PM what steps you want me to do about the bots, lets see what I can do for you.
Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: