Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:48:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitBar Didn't Pre-Mine, they were just conveniently ready  (Read 4828 times)
skull88

Activity: 683
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 09:32:08 PM

by that time 500 Bitbar were already in the hands of the creator and the people that was aware before the announcement.
And people selling them for 2btc, that's pretty easy money.  Cheesy

I'm really start to think of also releasing an alt, just to get money out of the pockets of fools that don't deserve better. They almost ask for being scammed, the only thing I got so far for warning people for these scamcoins are insults.

BTC: 1MifMqtqqwMMAbb6zr8u6qEzWqq3CQeGUr
LTC: LhvMYEngkKS2B8FAcbnzHb2dvW8n9eHkdp

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Francesco

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 10:05:03 PM

by that time 500 Bitbar were already in the hands of the creator and the people that was aware before the announcement.

I just wonder if they will manage to sell them ALL, not 1 or 2, for that price...  Roll Eyes
ymer (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 10:12:59 PM

I just wonder if they will manage to sell them ALL, not 1 or 2, for that price...  Roll Eyes

Even if they only sell 100 it's still 10k USD profit for 2 days of work.
relm9

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 10:30:23 PM

Launching with a very high difficulty seems like a good idea, but this encourages less people to jump on.

Proof? You don't have one.

Obviously. It's an opinion.

Not saying someone shouldn't try it.
zdarkazn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:00:41 PM

Lol  @ ymer saying hdclover is an insider.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:02:37 PM

You keep defending BitBar with silly posts with strawman and derails, go back to spamming how awesome BitBar is.
zdarkazn

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:05:07 PM

You keep defending BitBar with silly posts with strawman and derails, go back to spamming how awesome BitBar is.

You fail you realize that? Lets count my posts vs your post on BitBars and see who is spamming.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:06:43 PM

You fail you realize that? Lets count my posts vs your post on BitBars and see who is spamming.

You keep showing up in all the threads where the BitBar is exposed giving silly arguments, not a single significaive post by you has been seen.

Your arguments:

"LOL you were late to the game"
"LOL you think that people making threads defending BitBar over and over are insiders"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
zdarkazn

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:12:21 PM

You keep showing up in all the threads where the BitBar is exposed giving silly arguments, not a single significaive post by you has been seen.

Your arguments:

"LOL you think that people making threads defending BitBar over and over are insiders"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Keep getting mad. I never said anything. Neither did you, except you copied other people's ideas into your posts. Who cares if I show up in threads? Who cares if i say what I want? Who cares if you said hdclover is an insider? Did you read my response to it? Did i flat out object to it? No. So, thanks. Keep it to yourself. I haven't made a single thread about these BitBars, unlike you.
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:13:26 PM

Your arguments:

Keep getting mad. I never said anything. Neither did you, except you copied other people's ideas into your posts. Who cares if I show up in threads? Who cares if i say what I want? Who cares if you said hdclover is an insider? Did you read my response to it? Did i flat out object to it? No. So, thanks. Keep it to yourself. I haven't made a single thread about these BitBars, unlike you.

lol keep ranting with no arguments, it gives you more credibility.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:17:36 PM

Your arguments:

Just click ignore. I've done it to 3 people and now I've noticed I don't see any of these anti-BitBar trolls. Anywhere.  Smiley
zdarkazn

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:18:02 PM

Lol  @ ymer saying hdclover is an insider.

Your arguments:

"LOL you think that people making threads defending BitBar over and over are insiders"  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

lol keep ranting with no arguments, it gives you more credibility.

Yea, ok. Keep spamming all you want. That gives you more credibility too. My opinions don't mean anything anyways, I've only significantly contributed to FeatherCoin to help promote it, which I'm proud of (:
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:18:17 PM

Your arguments:

Just click ignore. I've done it to 3 people and now I've noticed I don't see any of these anti-BitBar trolls. Anywhere.  Smiley

You have no reason to defend BitBar right: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=196323.0  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
ymer (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:47:05 PM

Hey mr_random

Can you tell me why did you receive 40 Bitbars from the same person that mined the first blocks? and would that explain why are you defending it so hard?

I think this shill is toast:

Post where he shows his address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=194243.msg2017517#msg2017517

As you wish: B7BeA9WHxmuUrYhQq7NeckRDhbY99WgG6x

I will send your btc once I receive.

Cheers

The wallet itself: http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/address/B7BeA9WHxmuUrYhQq7NeckRDhbY99WgG6x

You were donated a fair ammount of BitBar to use your post count and reputation to defend it didn't you?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
mkmen

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:48:24 PM

guys, just forget about failbar, nobody cares already
baloo_kiev

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:23:30 PM

In fact, the developers awarded themselves about 2000 BTB, right?

PGP: 6EC48BA7
Welcome to my p2pool: BTC
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:33:32 PM

So from the time that it was announced to the time someone has time to read the announcement, download the client and configure the .config you need at least 15 minutes, by that time 500 Bitbar were already in the hands of the creator and the people that was aware before the announcement.

I pity you who missed the boat, It took me less than 2 minutes to setup my miner and point to bitbar, and I'm pretty sure most people can do it in less than 1 min.

Not all of us prioritize PM'ing every JR member so that we can have the 'luck' to stay awake all night instamining the latest scamcoin though.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2013, 03:34:38 PM

Hey mr_random

Can you tell me why did you receive 40 Bitbars from the same person that mined the first blocks? and would that explain why are you defending it so hard?

Post where he shows his address: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=194243.msg2017517#msg2017517

Cheers

The wallet itself: http://btb.cryptocoinexplorer.com/address/B7BeA9WHxmuUrYhQq7NeckRDhbY99WgG6x

You were donated a fair ammount of BitBar to use your post count and reputation to defend it didn't you?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

We all know how this works, just sad that a bunch of newcomers get stuck holding the bag with a ton of worthless scamcoins.
hennessyhemp

Activity: 511

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 10:00:30 PM

Bitbar is my favorite alt-coin currently...as the rarity may be a fantastic way to hold your Bitcoin's value.  Even with the profitability lower than BTC I am mining it right now...figuring the interest in it will drop off as miners scramble to mine the most profitable coin...which will be this one as the true believers keep mining and keep trading for more...this is still unknown...even to other Bitcointalk users...it's only been around for a week or two!  Give it time...and more than just believers will become interested...then the real fun begins.

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
hennessyhemp

Activity: 511

Hempire Loading...

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2013, 10:01:54 PM

Hey mr_random

Cheers

We all know how this works, just sad that a bunch of newcomers get stuck holding the bag with a ton of worthless scamcoins.

I'm knitting that bag from hemp right now...please hold on so I can be that newcomer!

Please add more BTC here (my son will apprecciate it when he's older): 14WsxbeRcgsSYZyNSRJqEAmB1MKAzHhsCT
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: