Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:26:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Im Buying XRP Ripple coins!  (Read 1200 times)
nutnut88 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:36:47 PM

Anyone have any ripple coins they wanna sell?
Im offering FeatherCoins for them.
Make an offer! Smiley
nutnut88 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:44:11 PM

I can also pay in CNC and BQC if wanted  Cool
BitshireHashaway

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2013, 07:54:35 PM

I've seen more and more people buying ripple coins, what exactly are these ripple coins used for? I think I'm going to try and go get some, they don't seem that hard to get and also seem to have a pretty good reward so...  Roll Eyes
nutnut88 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 07:57:20 PM

I've seen more and more people buying ripple coins, what exactly are these ripple coins used for? I think I'm going to try and go get some, they don't seem that hard to get and also seem to have a pretty good reward so...  Roll Eyes

I know very little about ripple actually xD But im trying to get a wide range of cryto coin types.
You can open a wallet and found out more here: https://ripple.com Once you open a wallet, it should link you get a thread that offers free xrp coins too!
I haven't got my free ones yet, but hopefully soon.
Good Luck!
BitshireHashaway

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2013, 07:58:09 PM

I know very little about ripple actually xD But im trying to get a wide range of cryto coin types.
You can open a wallet and found out more here: https://ripple.com Once you open a wallet, it should link you get a thread that offers free xrp coins too!
I haven't got my free ones yet, but hopefully soon.
Good Luck!

Oh, ok. Thanks for the advice, I'll check it out!
nutnut88 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 08:17:15 PM

XRP for most currencies including FTC, BTC, BQC, CNC, DVC, LTC, JKC, ....
Jan-Jac

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 09:03:34 PM

Ripples have a lot of potential. I think people are buying them because they have appreciated in value a great deal recently. I mean a crazy amount.   I have gotten back on here and looks like I qualify for the giveaway so probably going to sign up for that soon.  Check it out if you qualify.
nutnut88 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 09:13:41 PM

Ripples have a lot of potential. I think people are buying them because they have appreciated in value a great deal recently. I mean a crazy amount.   I have gotten back on here and looks like I qualify for the giveaway so probably going to sign up for that soon.  Check it out if you qualify.
i dont think i do Sad i've not be here long enough
stealthstr1ke

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 09:51:19 PM

I'm also looking for some ripples. They seem to have a promising future once people start to fully understand them.
kurious
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 10:28:07 PM

I'm also looking for some ripples. They seem to have a promising future once people start to fully understand them.

I didn't qualify for the giveaway, but have bought for BTC.

Not a great interface, and it is a steep learning curve.   You need a (paradoxically) to have XRP before you can do any business, so you need to buy some (or get given some) - then you can trade.

And careful you get the buying / selling the right way around, it is daunting - but great once you get the hang of it.

Only BTC  XRP (ripples) trading works - no-one really trades any fiat there at all yet.

Early days - but I have been buying in.

If I have any cred here I would sell XRP for BTC to members here, but I am a newbie, and therefore not allowed to talk on the grownup forums Sad

(First post done!)

我想要火箭和火车
kurious
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1643

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 10:30:00 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2019, 10:52:09 PM by kurious

I didn't qualify for the giveaway, but have bought for BTC.

Not a great interface, and it is a steep learning curve.   You need a (paradoxically) to have XRP before you can do any business, so you need to buy some (or get given some) - then you can trade.

And careful you get the buying / selling the right way around, it is daunting - but great once you get the hang of it.

Only BTC  XRP (ripples) trading works - no-one really trades any fiat there at all yet.

Early days - but I have been buying in.

If I have any cred here I would sell XRP for BTC to members here, but I am a newbie, and therefore not allowed to talk on the grownup forums Sad

(First post done!)

Basically, go to ripple, get a wallet and then buy some at Bitstamp first - only way to get in.  There are guides on here on how to do it...  Smiley

我想要火箭和火车
krudkeeper

Hodl regularly and often!

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 10:45:20 PM

I hear they are still in beta, so it looks promising. I also think they are listed on bitcoincharts.com as well

🆙
nutnut88 (OP)

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:31:50 PM

They seem pretty interesting, but to me cryto currencies are like pokemon...GOTTA CATCH EM ALL! Cool
linuxer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Official Troll of bitcointalk,Certified by John K.

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:53:26 PM

I'm also buying some XRP for BTC/LTC
tiananmenqian

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:35:37 AM

no featrue
nutnut88 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:36:45 AM

no featrue
sorry, what?
jetset220

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:40:30 AM

use escrow if buying/selling to avoid scams in the pm system.. if you are sending first, then you are setting up escrow not them, their escrow could be fake!!!

use the search feature to find good escrow options.

Too many scammers trolling the personal message service here. They will steal from you. They will get you to download .exe files calling them "escrow". Don't fall for any of it. Do a search here for reputable escrow agents. Don't take my word for it either. Do a quick search and educate yourself to avoid being scammed.
nutnut88 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:42:38 AM

use escrow if buying/selling to avoid scams in the pm system.. if you are sending first, then you are setting up escrow not them, their escrow could be fake!!!

use the search feature to find good escrow options.

Too many scammers trolling the personal message service here. They will steal from you. They will get you to download .exe files calling them "escrow". Don't fall for any of it. Do a search here for reputable escrow agents. Don't take my word for it either. Do a quick search and educate yourself to avoid being scammed.

once again, good advice jet! i've beens scammed twice. escrow and always check the scammer list
dina0709

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:45:04 AM

i just got my first 5000 xrp's ...very excited...
//v

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 06:22:13 AM

To me it seems unwise to be buying up XRP for speculative purposes at this point. Am I missing something here? As I understand it, OpenCoin is planning to give away millions/billions more XRP for free in the coming months. Surely that will affect the market value of XRP don't you think? Or is everybody just dealing in short term trading here?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: