Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For Sale: BTCPak -- BTC-> MoneyPak Service  (Read 1145 times)
DBordello (OP)

Activity: 349
Merit: 250

BTCPak.com - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP!

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2013, 07:52:13 PM

I have been operating BTCPak.com for just over 1 year.  What started as a fun little project has grown well beyond my goals. 

While BTCPak has been very successful, so has my "real life" job.  Despite the minimal time requirements for BTCPak, I have decided to fully concentrate my efforts on my profession.  Therefore I am unable to provide BTCPak with the full attention it requires. 

The service sells MoneyPaks in exchange for bitcoins.  The MoneyPaks are purchased locally, loaded into the system and automatically sold to our customers.  We have a very loyal customer base, and get constant emails when our service is down.  We have yet to have an unsatisfied customer, and our feedback thread is provided here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=64805.0

Beyond our solid brand recognition, we are integrated with the Blockchain.info wallet.  Users are able to purchase a MoneyPak with several clicks.  Very simple to use, and accounts for 50% of our purchases. 

The service requires approximately 1 hour per day to purchase the MoneyPaks.  The rest of the process is fully automated to convert the acquired Bitcoins back into Fiat (in to your bank account).  The service is fully developed with strong back-end tools outside of what the customer uses. 

I am asking 2x the annual profit based on the trailing 90-day average.  The buyer would receive the BTCPak.com domain, and all supporting software.  I would provide assistance transferring the service to new servers.  The operating costs are ~$15/month.

I am entertaining serious offers.  If you are interested, we can schedule a Skype discussion where I can provide a full financial overview. 

www.BTCPak.com - Exchange your bitcoins for MP: Secure, Anonymous and Easy!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: