Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:36:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone took opportunity of BTC-E CC deposits ?  (Read 1777 times)
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 04:57:41 PM

Hello , well since many here looking for arbitarage opportunities , Lately BTC-E announced new Verification process which will give you ability to directly deposit to BTC-E with your CC / DC , i wanna ask anyone took that chance here ? any profit from it ? or how much fees they taking for CC / DC deposits ?

Also BTC-E mentioned verified users can deposit via Payza and many other ways too and there will be NO MORE HOLD of funds once you verified .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 07:10:05 PM

Hello , well since many here looking for arbitarage opportunities , Lately BTC-E announced new Verification process which will give you ability to directly deposit to BTC-E with your CC / DC , i wanna ask anyone took that chance here ? any profit from it ? or how much fees they taking for CC / DC deposits ?

Also BTC-E mentioned verified users can deposit via Payza and many other ways too and there will be NO MORE HOLD of funds once you verified .

Please read scam accusation section of this forum before deciding to buy BTC from btc-e.

Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 02:10:10 AM

Please read scam accusation section of this forum before deciding to buy BTC from btc-e.

What you mean by it .. BTC-E scam ? can you link of some of what are u saying ?

S_D

Activity: 198
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:02:47 AM

@Blackshadow007 I am not sure if they are aceepting CC/DC. Do you have an option? Premiums are low right now though.

@sardasa Nope, never had a problem with BTC-e, dealing with them since long time now.

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
karan1498

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:57:06 AM

CC / DC and other e-currency deposits are still not available and they are planning for it i guess , but over time their deposit fees have been increasing a lot .
I feel CC is still dicy at btc-e.
sardasa

Activity: 1064
Merit: 502

* Buying Bitcoin *

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:44:09 AM

What you mean by it .. BTC-E scam ? can you link of some of what are u saying ?

One of the many threads against them : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1934630.0

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:00:07 PM

@Blackshadow007 I am not sure if they are aceepting CC/DC. Do you have an option? Premiums are low right now though.

@sardasa Nope, never had a problem with BTC-e, dealing with them since long time now.

Could you explain how do you buy/sell btc at international market. Is it only through your CC/DC or is there any other way you can buy from International market and also do you know if FEMA applies or not?

Also at current scenario how much difference can one make between local and international market,
S_D

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:31:45 PM

Could you explain how do you buy/sell btc at international market. Is it only through your CC/DC or is there any other way you can buy from International market and also do you know if FEMA applies or not?

Also at current scenario how much difference can one make between local and international market,

I leverage my NRI status to deal internationally, Blackshadow007 is the guy who gave out a way deal via CC/DC, kudos to him!
Go >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692002.msg19220079#msg19220079 to understand what we are talking about.

There aren't a lot willing to help others here. Make sure u PM Blackshadow007 to thank Grin

Free bitcoins, to reveal private key scratch here ==>>  5▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
ninad.mohile

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:29:19 PM

@S_D so do you trade only as much as fema prescribed or is there a method to enhance the limit under some other declaration?
Also what should be the precautions to buy on international usd exchange and sell in inr... I mean keeping arbitrage aside, I can still sell in India if the value appreciates.
S_D

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:35:18 PM

-snip-
@S_D so do you trade only as much as fema prescribed or is there a method to enhance the limit under some other declaration?
Also what should be the precautions to buy on international usd exchange and sell in inr... I mean keeping arbitrage aside, I can still sell in India if the value appreciates.
My CA suggests I shouldn't disclose how I trade Grin

However, I could advice you that FEMA has no 'prescription' it has limits though, and it's way above your threshold if you are seeking an answer to this question. So be assured you won't cross it.

Arbitrage, fees and TAT shall only be things I would be concerned.
If you are planning to sell after the value appreciates, then you will be better off trading on futures on OKC or Finex.

Also its happy hours for BTC in India right now, don't exploit these happy hours and you should be fine.Smiley

Arjunking

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 09:51:01 PM

-snip-
My CA suggests I shouldn't disclose how I trade Grin

However, I could advice you that FEMA has no 'prescription' it has limits though, and it's way above your threshold if you are seeking an answer to this question. So be assured you won't cross it.

Arbitrage, fees and TAT shall only be things I would be concerned.
If you are planning to sell after the value appreciates, then you will be better off trading on futures on OKC or Finex.

Also its happy hours for BTC in India right now, don't exploit these happy hours and you should be fine.Smiley

Is the FEMA limit same as LRS?
Is there any way to cross the limit?
Would you mind sharing your CA contact details? I have been looking for one
S_D

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 03:02:51 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 05:24:45 AM by S_D

-snip-

FEMA limits are subset of LRS. Also only individuals are allowed to remit under LRS. Corporates, partnership Trusts, cannot remit under LRS.

Yes, get an RBI approval.

He is employed, isn't a practicing CA. So sorry about that.

P.S. Availing LRS is only allowed at "Authorized Dealers" and our govt. won't be happy if we acted as our own bank. It's suggested keep your transaction super low internationally if you don't have exit plan planned in advance. Haha its fascinating to discover how cryptos have disrupted existing fiscal regulations.

rkp13

Activity: 172

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:17:06 AM

I am searching for options to buy BTC with master card. BTCC used to accept master card via simplex with 5% fee. But now they are only accepting visa. I couldn't find any option to deposit BTC-E via CC or DC. I have even contacted them few months back but they said they couldn't accept CC or DC as its a lot of risk for them.
Arjunking

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:01:39 AM

-snip-

FEMA limits are subset of LRS. Also only individuals are allowed to remit under LRS. Corporates, partnership Trusts, cannot remit under LRS.

Yes, get an RBI approval.

He is employed, isn't a practicing CA. So sorry about that.

P.S. Availing LRS is only allowed at "Authorized Dealers" and our govt. won't be happy if we acted as our own bank. It's suggested keep your transaction super low internationally if you don't have exit plan planned in advance. Haha its fascinating to discover how cryptos have disrupted existing fiscal regulations.

So is FEMA limit lower than $250,000?
S_D

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:26:14 AM

-snip-
In a way.. Yes. RBI has defined different limits for different purposes. However the total LRS limit is $250,000.
Above this LRS limit you would need approval. Also banks are getting stricter and would ask for an approval even before crossing this limit. And again if you had to ask about FEMA limits on this forum, you most probably aren't dealing in huge amounts so don't worry about it.

If you are trading via CC/DC, keep low profile and you should be okay. Not suggest anything illegal or pointing towards legal loophole here, but hope you get my point.

bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:38:11 AM

-snip-
In a way.. Yes. RBI has defined different limits for different purposes. However the total LRS limit is $250,000.
Above this LRS limit you would need approval. Also banks are getting stricter and would ask for an approval even before crossing this limit. And again if you had to ask about FEMA limits on this forum, you most probably aren't dealing in huge amounts so don't worry about it.

If you are trading via CC/DC, keep low profile and you should be okay. Not suggest anything illegal or pointing towards legal loophole here, but hope you get my point.

Well its actually getting complicated to understand what needs to be done. Because enquired with CA too he is still not very clear about bitcoin and what will be the stand by govt. Also regarding FEMA how to treat this btc as a currency or as an asset and will it go under capital gain or source from other income. It actually varies I guess since there is no clear interpretation on this yet.
S_D

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:12:23 AM

-snip-

Well its actually getting complicated to understand what needs to be done. Because enquired with CA too he is still not very clear about bitcoin and what will be the stand by govt. Also regarding FEMA how to treat this btc as a currency or as an asset and will it go under capital gain or source from other income. It actually varies I guess since there is no clear interpretation on this yet.
Indeed, coz no specific circulars/section exist. CA/Lawyers/Financial advisors are trying to make their own interpretation of existing circulars. So, no one could claim a well thought interpretation correct or wrong.

karan1498

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:13:00 AM

bro i am dealing with huge amounts via cc/dc mostly dc . i almost do tx of 2000 to 5000$ daily . is there anything to be careful or aware of?

and i didnt get the meaning of low profile  here , will you make me understand please?
Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 10:06:30 AM

I leverage my NRI status to deal internationally, Blackshadow007 is the guy who gave out a way deal via CC/DC, kudos to him!
Go >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692002.msg19220079#msg19220079 to understand what we are talking about.

There aren't a lot willing to help others here. Make sure u PM Blackshadow007 to thank Grin

Thank you and quite a good explain you did out here for others to understand , Personally for FEMA i guess it's limit is way high that anyone to worry about but if you want to get into serious amount trade then i suggest you consult with proper Tax Lawyer or CA Smiley
Right now both MP and ADVCash is down for BTC-E Code for temporarily . I contacted BTC-E support and asked they didn't give me any clear picture for CC/DC Deposits so i guess i have to wait for it until they start that service and see what fees they put . But i don't expect that anything lower than 5% + 3.5% currency exchange fee of bank , Right now BITSTAMP also offer CC/DC Deposits but they take i guess 8% fees for it and its open for verified customers only .

Blackshadow007 (OP)

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2017, 10:07:31 AM

bro i am dealing with huge amounts via cc/dc mostly dc . i almost do tx of 2000 to 5000$ daily . is there anything to be careful or aware of?

and i didnt get the meaning of low profile  here , will you make me understand please?

You should seriously consult with a Tax consultant / CA immediately man Smiley ; that's not a small amount to keep Low profile .

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: