Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:55:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Potential of LBRY Credits  (Read 850 times)
simadr (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 05:45:21 PM

Hey everyone, i have recently looked deeply into what LBC ( LBRY Credits ) was about. And I m quietly impressed of the project. Do any of you has good informations about when the project was created? Who are the Devs, are they competent ? When do their release their Beta? How are they going to advertise it?
If you have any informations to provide me, i would be extremely thankful! If this project succeed and can launch this decentralized library with good a good quality, It could literally be the next youtube as decentralized. Thank you for your time guys

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2017, 05:50:44 PM

Hey everyone, i have recently looked deeply into what LBC ( LBRY Credits ) was about. And I m quietly impressed of the project. Do any of you has good informations about when the project was created? Who are the Devs, are they competent ? When do their release their Beta? How are they going to advertise it?
If you have any informations to provide me, i would be extremely thankful! If this project succeed and can launch this decentralized library with good a good quality, It could literally be the next youtube as decentralized. Thank you for your time guys

Good questions I would like to know as well. Also if people need to download software to make this work and change config file and deal with all the crap I have to deal with on a QT then this is not going to work, the reason Youtube works is because it works for a dummy it has to work with not one hickup within 1 minute without a user having to deal with geeks here and their smarty as remarks when the wallet doesn't work.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
thesavoyard

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:29:57 PM

Good questions I would like to know as well. Also if people need to download software to make this work and change config file and deal with all the crap I have to deal with on a QT then this is not going to work, the reason Youtube works is because it works for a dummy it has to work with not one hickup within 1 minute without a user having to deal with geeks here and their smarty as remarks when the wallet doesn't work.

A bit more polished now and open to all. You should give it a try, content is improving fast.

Oakey22

Activity: 488
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:14:43 AM

Loving this at the moment, its a really great and genuine project. The app is getting better each day, you dont even need to use the app to get content either or upload free images using spee.ch
befrank

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:12:45 AM

Huge potential indeed, but no movement though!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:36:52 AM

I think it is still not very user friendly. But it has potential to become bigger. The problem is how many people are going to use LBRY application? That's the question.
The graphical interface is a little more user friendly. But there is not a lot of content in LBRY for the moment.
It is a little like when the internet started. But i don't know if it will become a standard of use. Other companies seems to do things a little like LBRY.
I don't think they can replace the current internet. It is like replacing Bitcoin.
Vantix

Activity: 556
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:15:49 PM

I think it is still not very user friendly. But it has potential to become bigger. The problem is how many people are going to use LBRY application? That's the question.
The graphical interface is a little more user friendly. But there is not a lot of content in LBRY for the moment.
It is a little like when the internet started. But i don't know if it will become a standard of use. Other companies seems to do things a little like LBRY.
I don't think they can replace the current internet. It is like replacing Bitcoin.
Exactly, user friendliness is key thing for mass adoption. And this project isn't user friendly with weird policies like mandatory credit card...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
califor9ia

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:28:51 PM

While an interesting project, this is a massive undertaking that will likely not yield a tangible product for years. Crypto needs fewer lofty ideals and more real world applications
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: