Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How much $$$ do you have "Awaiting Approval" at Polo and how long?  (Read 292 times)
Vencas1 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 08:52:18 PM

For me so far it's been 1.5 days  roughly- at the time the withdrawal stopped I had a little  over .264 btc in value.  While being held in withdrawal with no way to reach an actual person and no responses except for auto generated, the value has decreased by .059.

I invite you to post your amount held and length of time waiting and make a running total for the (not-)fun of it

.256     1.5 days
Cheers Roll Eyes
Vencas1 (OP)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:35:17 PM

Props where due- the coins are released out of the waiting pen, under 48 hours.  I can't remove my ow thread apparently but I can say my issue was resolved quickly and I hope the same for you. Maybe  they are getting through the backlog. 
Thanks
malami

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 09:40:36 PM

Props where due- the coins are released out of the waiting pen, under 48 hours.  I can't remove my ow thread apparently but I can say my issue was resolved quickly and I hope the same for you. Maybe  they are getting through the backlog. 
Thanks

Good to hear, I moved my coins to bittrex a long time ago when the first server issues started but I'll consider polo again if or when I stop hearing about their problems.

▬▬▬▬ Lendoit ▮ P2P Cross Border Lending ▮ Lendoit ▬▬▬▬
All You Need Is Loan ▰▰ Revolutionizing the Lending Industry
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬[TGE on December 2017]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 01:27:17 AM

I have more than I'd like on Poloniex.  I have been waiting for a week now to get my Level 3 verification. 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: