Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:08:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Instead of building a mining rig, can i just throw cash at smt to mine for me?  (Read 294 times)
azioprismm (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 10:34:27 PM

so i have been thinking about this, like what if i would be able to just give money to some company that is mining very large scale ( dealing with all the bios flashing, rigs setup, all that time consuming shit)

and let say i would only earn 70-80% what i would building my own mining rig with the same money i invested.

it would be so easy for us little folks with little mining rigs. i don't care giving away ~25% of earnings if i literally only have to insert money somewhere to take apart of the mining profits Cheesy.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gwestcot

Activity: 794
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 11:31:47 PM

Unfortunately, the majority of cloud mining companies are either not profitable or are straight up a scam. The only way to do it is to go through the "time consuming stuff". It actually doesn't take so long to get a rig up and running if you know what you are doing and even if you don't there are numerous guides on how to build them. I guess there are little hiccups along the way that you need to troubleshoot but it is quite rewarding IMHO. If you do not want to run rigs on your own then I suggest you simply invest in crypto rather than mine for it. This may not be the answer you wanted but I am giving you my honest opinion.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: