Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What's the best altcoin for micro-transactions?  (Read 2541 times)
itsjohnny

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 11:42:41 AM

digi gonna replace the doge... switch now
leipebarry

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:50:46 PM

digi gonna replace the doge... switch now

There are 2 altcoins that are going to be HUGE!!!

Guldencoin and Digibyte.  Wink
raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:38:38 PM

The best I can right now I think is Cardano. ADa have the fastest block to network I have seen a very good team and the growing community this has helped establish my trust in the platform the bad thing about this platform it is that it is a new platform and it is fairly new to the cryptocurrency market and claims itself to have the best blocked your network.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

Which, if any, of the alt cryptocurrencies is currently better at supporting very small transactions?

Thanks.

[Edit: I mean transactions that might sometimes need to be less than 54uBTC, because https://github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/pull/2577]
Probably the best would either be dash or ripple, dash has a really fast transaction with practically unnoticeable fees, but it is not that popular so there are not that many investments involved into it which means it is not the best competitor when it comes to being the best for micro transactions, ripple however has fast transaction and very minimal fees, and it is starting to get very popular it is the third in terms of market cap so we will defiantly see some investments involved in accepting it as a payment method.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: