Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:32:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AWS EC2 ( FULL & BAS!C ) ACCOUNTS [TWO MONTH] STAY ALIVE  (Read 1569 times)
TEMESTA (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:07:36 AM

I make Own Client Email as account aws.amaz.. With ( Call Verification + Credit Card )
AND AFTER RUN!NG 2 MONTH ACCOUNT GOT SUSPEND FOR ALL PLANS

FULL PREM ACCOUNT : 0.05BTC
5 VPSx 1GB RAM PER REG!ON
14 REG!ONS AVA!LABLE
Available Locations :
- USA (East)
- USA ( West)
- CANADA
- BRAZIL
- GERMANY
- UK
- IRLANDE
- JAPAN
- SOUTH KOREA
- AUSTRALIA
- SINGAPORE
- INDIA
  Available Servers :
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2016
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.3
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS
Total 70 VPS W!TH 1GB RAM , RUN!NG PERFECTLY FOR TWO MONTH
+ Lightsail
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS 8GB RAM
25 Ubuntu 8GB RAM 2vCPUs

BASIC ACCOUNT : 0.018BTC
Available Locations & RE!ONS :
- USA (East) 2 VPS 1GB RAM
- USA ( West) 2 VPS 1GB RAM
- USA ( Oregon) 1 VPS 1GB RAM
+ Lightsail
- Ubuntu Server 16.04 LTS 8GB RAM
3 Ubuntu 8GB RAM 2vCPUs

About Proof I can Screen from mail support teamv .. FeeL FreE tO aSk

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AWS & SES    |7| GCP & AdWords     (+) Azure & BingADS    ▼ BittreX AccountsEntroPay AccountsNetflix & Hulu ║ ✔ Full Creation Methods  ✔ Fast Communication  ✔ Skype : Selling.PRO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TEMESTA (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:52:57 PM

Smiley FeeL Free To aSk ScreEn Or TeAM To MaKe MoRe REViEWS

AWS & SES    |7| GCP & AdWords     (+) Azure & BingADS    ▼ BittreX AccountsEntroPay AccountsNetflix & Hulu ║ ✔ Full Creation Methods  ✔ Fast Communication  ✔ Skype : Selling.PRO
dasgardo87

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 12:09:45 PM

0.05 btc around 133$  Roll Eyes

thats very expensive for 10 limit region , that price should be for AWS SES , even AWS 20 limit were not that expensive (around 30$-45$)
TEMESTA (OP)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:48:53 PM

0.05 btc around 133$  Roll Eyes

thats very expensive for 10 limit region , that price should be for AWS SES , even AWS 20 limit were not that expensive (around 30$-45$)

They are 14 Regions & limit is 5 VPS per Region Mean 70 VPS in total
So u can sell it for only 2$ PER VPS x 140$
+ Lightsail 25 Ubuntu with 8GB
What is expesnive in 0.05 ? for all this package Smiley
Anyway If u have Full region exc sell it and make ur theard that's easy or just blabla ?! Smiley

vbitexchange

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 01:54:48 AM

What if your account suspended in few days ? I dont think you can offer this much validity warranty like 2 month

FoBoT

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 06:50:27 AM

The price is fare enough if the 2 months can be guaranteed, a lot of business can be setup on 70 VPS to earn 0.1 btc in a month but my fear is the warranty because it can not be determined by anybody unless the company itself.
TEMESTA (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 11:45:02 AM

What if your account suspended in few days ? I dont think you can offer this much validity warranty like 2 month

Account got suspend only after 2month and same times stay 2month 15days Cool
two time they try to charged card, the 1st month is like an warning and the 2rd when he finish u will got last warning and then suspend if u not pay the amount Tongue
I work with this tricks many months ago and work perfectly Wink

The price is fare enough if the 2 months can be guaranteed, a lot of business can be setup on 70 VPS to earn 0.1 btc in a month but my fear is the warranty because it can not be determined by anybody unless the company itself.

Yes two month guaranted for sure ! Coz they send u warning for the first month amount and after the 2rd if amount still not paid Account Suspend Kiss

Aravin

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:11:50 PM

Are these accounts are verified accounts, how you are saying they will not close. Once mining starts all accounts will get suspend. AWS has strict reasons to suspend accounts once 100% cpu usage found.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TEMESTA (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 01:43:25 PM

Are these accounts are verified accounts, how you are saying they will not close. Once mining starts all accounts will get suspend. AWS has strict reasons to suspend accounts once 100% cpu usage found.

Yes verified accounts !
I say it coz I have experience with it Smiley !!!
And Once mining start account not suspend check this theard already post proof with screens exc Wink https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1930406.0
Suspend Come after two month with MY Method Cool about ur trick I dont know Smiley maybe bad cards so u got suspend in 1day

TEMESTA (OP)

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 04:29:02 PM

HERE !S PROOF
ABOUT TWO MONTH FOR PEOPLES WHO TALK TO MUCH FOR NOTH!NG Smiley
!F NEED MORE PROOFS ?
AM HERE NO PROBLEM HATERS JUST REPLY Cool

TEMESTA (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:03:10 PM

Still offering The Services with proofs
The best Real Price offer ever
Until the others OP Scammers Wink
With low prices for scamming u easily Smiley be careful always ask for proofs

satishmoun

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 04:45:11 PM

Too expensive man the price is $25-$30 for full region with 20 limits accounts.
TEMESTA (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:32:20 PM

Show proof Smiley Or just Scammer try to get more newbiz with many accounts  Wink  

johnsmithx

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:32:58 AM

How can you even think for a split of second about any warranty whatsoever from an unknown totally anonymous person? That's just insane.

My list of 43(+3) reviewed Bitcoin forks | You don't have to download the pre-fork blockchain again for each fork! | Beware of fraudulent AWS accounts sellers and dangerous edu AWS codes! + My personal list of legit sellers and scammers | Never publicly reveal your btc addresses, ownership or any other details and stay very far away from anybody who asks you to! | The general rule of safe buying is: if the seller is a newbie, with no reputation, with no topic nor trust feedback, offering no vouches and/or selling from a locked or self-moderated topic and unwilling to go first or use escrow => AVOID. Always check the trust feedback first and make sure that you have enabled "Show untrusted feedback by default" in "Profile / Forum Profile Information".
TEMESTA (OP)

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:03:33 PM

How can you even think for a split of second about any warranty whatsoever from an unknown totally anonymous person? That's just insane.

U see ur positiv feedback ? Wink NEGAT!V L!KE UR FACE
Big scam u are and come talk about warranty and unknow lol what tha fuck

satishmoun

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:44:42 AM

Show proof Smiley Or just Scammer try to get more newbiz with many accounts  Wink  
you should check sites like thebot.net and blackhatworld.com and search post and price of aws accounts.
satishmoun

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 12:39:58 AM

you should check sites like thebot.net and blackhatworld.com and search post and price of aws accounts.

do u already buy it from there ? or just scam Smiley
yeah i bought  many accounts at rate of $20 only.
fedoros

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:36:35 PM

Hello, guys. I am here to warn you about how TEMESTA and TCPip that has scammed me for not a big amount, but still a made a not fair deal, i would even say a scam.

First of all - TEMESTA is the same person as TCPip.

here is a link to TCPip profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=93.0
link to TEMESTA account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=958284
His skype is calgary7500 with red car on image.

He is a good guy, i agree, with good manners, but the way he does business is terrible.
At first he promises you a lot - just everything you want, sings you a great good song. You can track this behavious in all his messages, like "you will get a lot of profits, my vps works 2 months, my aws accounts never ban or hold. DONT BELIEVE IT at all. It's a typical sweet song of every scammer that wants your money. Here is some promises that he made to me in order to get my money:
BTW, i asked for a method that will help me create 20 full region accounts.

Take a good look at offer details, they are marked with red lines. A bit later he will say : "are you kidding me , a method for 20 region for 0.015 !! no way, its too cheap..... pay me more money to get it"

Some of his messages:

"I already show u accounts full regions etc so i will not make a bad deal for 0.015 bro comone"

scam for this guys sounds great:
"I will not scam for 0.015 it's nothing , scamm for more than 500$ etc sounds great".
Beware guys if you ever will deal for 500+$ with that scammer! Its sounds great to Temesta!

this is his song: "My method is good I can show u email from last night and last month
confirmation (Y) so mean I work with this stuffs from a 6months ago with no restrctions or problems
I will loose nothing , share with u my method ist's normal
and u will make much profits (y)"

"my method is good and work perfectly , so I cannot risky show u and than u block me because u are not seller and u dont have therads and much more !"

What's the result?
I paid him 0.015 as we agreed on that deal. Paid 30$ more that were needed for his scheme. We were trying to finally finish 1 accounts with his method for 3-5 days as he was always AFK or just ignoring messages. At the end i got Suspened Account with "we were unable to verify important details" error at AWS Amazon as i am getting myself with my own "method". TEMESTA suggested to contact support that will solve problem but it completly didn't. As he said he never used to have this error before !! Which is ridiculous if he pretends to be a great aws accounts master.

After i asked him about where is method you song about for money i paid you, he replied this:

Now his words: "For 0.01 you will not get full method!!!!!" what a joke.... first time he said i will get.
another his message: "Yes A to Z for 0.03
are u serious , all peoples search this method and u want the full trick for 0.01 Smiley
add 0.02 and will show you with team card and bank account of card with verification trasactions etc"

I am not trying to push any opinions, i just showed you a conversation and a facts. For money i paid him i got absolutly nothing, wasted 5 days, wasted even more money. For all that i received a completly trash not working method! After that he asks to pay even more to get a method. Do you own conclusions. Good luck all, dont buy anything from this scammer. All the messages above i can proof via skype, tv.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: