Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 01:41:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Imoney - Bringing cryptocurrency to the masses - COMMUNITY TOKEN AIRDROP  (Read 2937 times)
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:44:34 AM

let me know if you need Dutch translation

Als je om een vertaling vraagt is het dan zo moeilijk om hoofdletters en leestekens te gebruiken? Ben je achterlijk ofzo?

Cannot waiting bounty campaign announcements dev
thank you

Oh I bet you bounty whore. If there is free money you are here like a rat.
imoneydev (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:32:24 PM

OP updated
Videodrome

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

Free Julian Assange

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:12:38 PM

Welcome to Imoney, a decentralized cryptocurrency that is main objective is to reach the masses. Cryptocurrency is still unknown of the majority of the people in the world, and a good way to reach the masses is by an easy name (not tech name) that explain simple and fast what it is. So that is why Imoney was choosen.

So for now the details:

Symbol: IMC

Method of distribution: self mining contract token (read down for more info about that choice)

Total supply: 500 000 000 (mined in a period of 25 years)

Project start: july 25th 2017 (after the Genesis address sale period is over)

How mining works and why that choice: Self mining smart contract is a new way of mining that do not waste energy at all versus all the Proof of work coin. Instead, multiple Genesis address will be created at the strart of the project that will mine X amount of coins per day (to be determined by the total number of genesis adress collected) The concept is already used in another currency and it's a great idea we think, but the problem with the other project is that genesis adress were offered during ONLY 1 DAY PERIOD. They were free, yes, but many people missed the opportunity because of the too small period of registration. So what happened is people that would like to get a genesis address AFTER that time were ready to buy it from another, but it's not REALLY doable, because the seller will always have ptivate keys of that genesis adress and then have access to the funds. So that is why what is offered here is different.

Genesis address for this project is up for sale till july 20th 2017 23:00 UTC and the price per genesis adress will be 0.5 ETH.  We think that will be far more superior VS an ICO:

1) If genesis adress are given, like an airdrop tokens are too much dumped, we do not want that if we want to reach to masses we want strong holder.

2) In an ICO, when project start, there is a huge supply available, and very often market is under ICO price for a long time. This model of distribution will not face this.

3) Price will help developing project goal roadmap

The amount mined by genesis address per day will be calculated:

TOTAL TOKENS divided by  25 years divided by 365 days divided by number of Genesis address (participants)
(500 000 000 / 25 / 365 / x)

Here is how to apply

1) Send 0.5 ETH to this adress: 0x0ebB412e3Efc17B58DbC1382B608C51f47f4A793

2) Send us a PM with the Txid to be sure to be confirmed

It must be done before july 20th 2017 23:00 UTC

To be as transparent as possible, in addition to the ETH address collected for Genesis address collection, 40 Genesis address will be added to the dev team. That will give a good sign that the dev will want to stay and always push the project further. Feel free to comment, give idea about this.

ROADMAP

Now till july 20th:  Collection of fund, each payment of 0.5 ETH will automatically receive a genesis address (tied to the ETH adress used to send the fund)

july 25th: smart mining contract created with all genesis address and project debut

aug 2017: first exchange

Q4 2017: be added on a popular exchange, website creation

Q1 2018: When traction is gained on crypto world, get more exposure outside of that (per example paying google to have first results)

And more Roadmap will be updated as time goes

BOUNTY

Translation: If you want to translate in another language, just do the translation, and PM US the link in PM one done with your ETH address in message, you will receive one Genesis address.

LOGO: 1 genesis address given if a LOGO is created and choosen

Social media: TBC

So feel free to comments or give suggestions.

sounds like a scam
Chandu141

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:30:30 PM

hi,

i made two models,

Hope you will like one  Smiley

Rengganis

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:38:12 PM

this coin just like minerium. its a clone or a scam ?? just watch
bezzler

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:29:58 PM

I've just checking on some thread lately, and some of them are in chaos.
Why don't we just keep the thread peaceful, and support any ongoing project.
sorry no offense.
AltsBoom

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:50:00 PM

So you want 0.5 ETH for each genesis address and will use said funds for a road map whos highlights are getting on an exchange and paying google to get more coverage? Did i get that?

This roadmap seems weak to me, alot of bigger exchanges will only add you if you have an innovative product or high vote counts/community

This sounds like a weaker minereum cash grab where investors do a good chunk of the heavy lifting

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mullzerwar

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:08:49 PM

TOTAL TOKENS divided by  25 years divided by 365 days divided by number of Genesis address (participants)
(500 000 000 / 25 / 365 / x)

Here is how to apply

1) Send 0.5 ETH to this adress: 0x0ebB412e3Efc17B58DbC1382B608C51f47f4A793

2) Send us a PM with the Txid to be sure to be confirmed

It must be done before july 20th 2017 23:00 UTC

Hello, want to ask here.
Why should we sent 0.5 eth to the desired address?
What is the point of this bounty anyway?
Can't we just using any regular way to join the bounty, using such as google spreadsheet or something like that.
Thanks.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:15:12 PM

So who are behind this project it looks like an attempt to steal people's money with just a promise of a genesis address but we don't need this kind of ICO right now we already have some promising projects.
imoneydev (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:23:30 PM

So you want 0.5 ETH for each genesis address and will use said funds for a road map whos highlights are getting on an exchange and paying google to get more coverage? Did i get that?

This roadmap seems weak to me, alot of bigger exchanges will only add you if you have an innovative product or high vote counts/community

This sounds like a weaker minereum cash grab where investors do a good chunk of the heavy lifting

No offense for the Minereum project, but be very aware that dev did not show anything about what he own in the project. Ok there were given address free, during just one day, so it was very easy to miss. You really think that there is 4268 different people that own the genesis address???

Here the ETH collection address is given to public, so all the transaction will be visible, and in the contract all those same address + the one given for the translation, LOGO + 40 additional addres for dev team.

You really think that a project can survive without some initial funds?

0.5 ETH for a mining address that will provide token for 25 years isn't that much?

anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:34:54 PM

500M for 25 years period of mining, that is a long time to wait Cheesy
So has the coin listed in exchanger?
Also, how about the exchange rate?

thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:55:07 PM

This seems to be a doctored carbon copy of Minerium, what commitment do team show to proof they will be commited to the project, $150 per genesis address, who is the escrow of the ICO fund account
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 07:59:12 PM

Reserving Hindi translation if needed.

Abyss_X

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:06:35 PM

Hi Dev, at the Moment i have some questions.

1. What kind of escrow do you offer?

2. What is the main purpose of this token?

3. What is the future plan of this token (get on Exchange and become famous is no plan!)?

4. Who are the team members, photos, names?

5. What are the strenghts of the team members?

6. Where is the project website, slack channel etc.?

OK thats enough for the fist round, if you want ~200$ from everyone who will take part you should have some answers for us. I hope you dont waste our time.

regards

Charloz24

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:18:57 PM

+1

If you need someone doing the escrow, PM me.
Mrrr

Activity: 617
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:19:42 PM

I think you're better off buying 0.5 ETH worth of Minereum rather than fall for this.

burp...
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 09:22:23 PM

This seems to be a doctored carbon copy of Minerium, what commitment do team show to proof they will be commited to the project, $150 per genesis address, who is the escrow of the ICO fund account

yupp.  the name imoney has been done like 5 times as well :/
Newbie dev, no history at all to think they could do anything but gather money
No escrow, meaning no protection when they ditch with said money
No social media, no real plan at all
WAY high entry barrier, basically shows they hope to even get ONE stupid investor and they would be happy at 0.5 ETH

No way haha

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
imoneydev (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:47:53 PM

2. What is the main purpose of this token?

3. What is the future plan of this token (get on Exchange and become famous is no plan!)?

4. Who are the team members, photos, names?

5. What are the strenghts of the team members?

6. Where is the project website, slack channel etc.?

OK thats enough for the fist round, if you want ~200$ from everyone who will take part you should have some answers for us. I hope you dont waste our time.

regards

Ok for escrow, we are looking for one.

Main purpose as stated in OP is for transaction (like money).

Future plans, there is more than what listed, but later. No I will not say a new gadget will be implemented, normal people want currency fast and easy that's all.

No team explanation for this time, not all project show everything of them (photos, names etc)

Like stated in OP website is later on roadmap, right now we want a good distribution of the token.

+1

If you need someone doing the escrow, PM me.

I take your offer, but will wait if someone with a trust rating higher is showing.

yupp.  the name imoney has been done like 5 times as well :/
Newbie dev, no history at all to think they could do anything but gather money
No escrow, meaning no protection when they ditch with said money
No social media, no real plan at all
WAY high entry barrier, basically shows they hope to even get ONE stupid investor and they would be happy at 0.5 ETH

No way haha

Ok we see the price is a concern, so it is dropped to 0.25 ETH (OP updated). Better have lower price, with more genesis address, better distribution.
imoneydev (OP)

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:28:12 PM

The way to do the translation:

1) If the language you wanted to translate is still not done, first come first serve, no need to ask or reserve.

2) Do the translation and post it in the appropriate place.

3) PM with translation link + your ETH address.
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 10:55:16 PM

BOUNTY

Translation: If you want to translate in another language, just do the translation, and PM US the link in PM one done with your ETH address in message, you will receive one Genesis address.
Italian: Done

Hi,I have translated your ANN thread in Hindi and posted it here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1963939 and have PMed you my  ETH address.Kindly add the link in your op.Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: