Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 150 direct Asicminer shares 3 day auction  (Read 6850 times)
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 10, 2013, 09:40:49 AM

Payment sent to escrow. PM sent to John and Jared.

May ASICMiner continue delivering  Grin

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JaredR26 (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 12:06:41 AM

3 of these transactions have been paid(1 still waiting for friedcat's confirmation).

2 of them are waiting for friedcat's confirmation & escrow release.

2 of these haven't started yet.  Please work out the transfer w/ an escrow or transfer directly so we can complete the deal before the next dividend.
AMuppInTime
Donator

Activity: 290
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 10:04:08 AM

JaredR26, it's been 4 days since the end of the auction and I am the next in line to get shares -
If two bidders did not comply with the auction, I would like you to honor my bid.

The price on btct.co is now 1.485/share.  pierrejo, you can find more of my shares among the market depth > 1.5.  Happy buying at a higher price.

2 of these haven't started yet.  Please work out the transfer w/ an escrow or transfer directly so we can complete the deal before the next dividend.
GIANNAT
Legendary

Activity: 1038

Bitcoin entrepreneur and Pro Trader

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2013, 10:23:54 AM

I confirm I'm waiting for friedcat confirm  Wink

JaredR26 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 03:59:30 PM

JaredR26, it's been 4 days since the end of the auction and I am the next in line to get shares -
If two bidders did not comply with the auction, I would like you to honor my bid.

The price on btct.co is now 1.485/share.  pierrejo, you can find more of my shares among the market depth > 1.5.  Happy buying at a higher price.

After the unfounded accusations you made without apologizing?  Not a chance.  GIANNAT already got extra shares because he bid 35 and I missed it and counted it as 10.  The un-paid shares are only 25, so he would have been next in line anyway.
JaredR26 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 04:02:03 PM

Not to mention that you explicitly pulled out of the auction and drove people to buy shares elsewhere:

Sounds right - I'm done with this auction. For everyone interested - Highly recommend https://btct.co/ for ASICMINER-PT shares.
See you at the next auction, I'll stay clear of those "Adds an hour every new bid" in the future - where there's money, there's manipulation.

AMuppInTime
Donator

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 06:14:40 PM

'I'm done' was said after I was pushed out of the winner's circle - if people did not pay I have a claim to re-entry: Auctions have nothing to do with people you like or what they say about you.
I'll let whoever reads this thread be the judge of me being an asshole (likely, but irrelevant) or you not honoring the next in line bet.

Not to mention that you explicitly pulled out of the auction and drove people to buy shares elsewhere:

Sounds right - I'm done with this auction. For everyone interested - Highly recommend https://btct.co/ for ASICMINER-PT shares.
See you at the next auction, I'll stay clear of those "Adds an hour every new bid" in the future - where there's money, there's manipulation.

JaredR26 (OP)

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 06:58:16 PM

'I'm done' was said after I was pushed out of the winner's circle - if people did not pay I have a claim to re-entry: Auctions have nothing to do with people you like or what they say about you.
I'll let whoever reads this thread be the judge of me being an asshole (likely, but irrelevant) or you not honoring the next in line bet.

Like I said, I misread/added GIANNAT's bet, so mikeyyz and the other half of GIANNAT's bid never should have won.  Because I made the mistake and I propagated the incorrect tallying, I honored their bids at my own loss, selling more shares than I intended or wanted.  If 2 of the bidders don't follow through, GIANNAT and mikeyyz would have been next in line, not you.  Since they are already being honored, the issue is a moot point no matter how you slice it.
Thujone

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 07:13:15 PM

My trade is now complete and confirmed.  Thanks for the great exchange JaredR26!
AMuppInTime
Donator

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:25:38 PM

It seems a lot of misunderstanding usually happens that way - thank you for clarifying.

Like I said, I misread/added GIANNAT's bet, so mikeyyz and the other half of GIANNAT's bid never should have won.  Because I made the mistake and I propagated the incorrect tallying, I honored their bids at my own loss, selling more shares than I intended or wanted.  If 2 of the bidders don't follow through, GIANNAT and mikeyyz would have been next in line, not you.  Since they are already being honored, the issue is a moot point no matter how you slice it.
muyuu
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
May 12, 2013, 09:29:35 PM

I think non-paying bidders should be revealed so they don't pull this off in another auction.

GPG ID: 7294199D - OTC ID: muyuu (470F97EB7294199D)
forum tea fund BTC 1Epv7KHbNjYzqYVhTCgXWYhGSkv7BuKGEU DOGE DF1eTJ2vsxjHpmmbKu9jpqsrg5uyQLWksM CAP F1MzvmmHwP2UhFq82NQT7qDU9NQ8oQbtkQ
JaredR26 (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2013, 07:38:37 AM

I think non-paying bidders should be revealed so they don't pull this off in another auction.

I'll give the bidders until the dividends this week are paid.  At that point I'll reveal the status of all of the completed auctions and consider this auction closed.  AM is doing awesome, I hold nothing against the the bidders if they fail to follow through(Their loss).  As I mentioned, I sold more shares than I wanted to.
JaredR26 (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 02:01:48 AM

All shares have been transferred.  Just waiting on the escrow to release the funds for completion.

Thanks all.
mikeyyz

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2013, 05:09:24 AM

Thanks for the smooth exchange and the helpful tips Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: