Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:32:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin crash or moon after august/sept implementation  (Read 3425 times)
Capoboss (OP)

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:13:50 AM

I am very happy to see the price going back down hopefully to $500 this time just please only once let it go there for a few minutes when I'm not asleep so that I could get 20BTC and then from there you can go wherever you want.
Tattoo this on your butt chicks first chance you'll get: Bitcoin will rise no matter what! only it takes time! those selling/dumping are the future losers and those who buy/pick are the fortunate few in the future. what do you care what happens then? you just store your Bitcoins and successfully transfer them, is there anything more complicated than that and is there anything else at all?
Problem with people in this community is when they own a few coins or half a coin they think they own the whole concept, they feel entitled to make decisions and have a saying in everything related for grown ups and the people behind the scene.
You just use your coins there is nothing more to it.

$500? That would be devastating for whole crypto market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akar87

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:40:58 AM

Hopefully continue mooning. This year very special for bitcoin and altcoin, they have a significant rate increase. Which means that many people have opened their eyes and minds about cryptocurrency.

````▄▄██████▄▄▄```▄▄██████▄▄
``▄███████████▀`▄████████████▄
`█████``````▀``█████``````█████
████``````````████````█▄````████
███``````````▄███`````███````███
████````▄█▄``███▀`````█▀````████
`█████``███`████`▄██``````█████
``▀████████`██▀`▄████████████▀
````▀▀█████`▀```▀▀▀▀██████▀▀
````````▀█▀

````````▄███████████████████████▄
```````██▀```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````▀██
▐███▄`██````▄███▀`▄█▀````````````██`▄███▌
`▀███▄█▄```▄███▀`▄█▀`````````````▄█▄███▀
``▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄
`████▄```▀█████████████████████▀```▄████
`█████▄````▀██████▄```▄██████▀````▄█████
`███████████████████████████████████████
`▐█████████████████████████████████████▌
``▀███████████████████████████████████▀
````██████`````````````````````██████
`▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`▀████▀`▄▄

MMO RPG METAVERSE
BUILD ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN

FIGHT, RACE, OWN STREETS
PLAY 2 EARN CYBERCASH
LEVEL-UP AND BUILD NFT

....[ PRE-REGISTER ]....
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:45:08 AM

Hopefully continue mooning. This year very special for bitcoin and altcoin, they have a significant rate increase. Which means that many people have opened their eyes and minds about cryptocurrency.

It may have many problems or dropping then going up then down again but i don't think it will crash. Probably it will rise to the moon because a lot of big people are in on this btc. So there no way that btc is gonna crash. Even if it had a lot of issues, the members could probably be the one to adjust and lets just give it to the management on fixing problems. Because all multimillion projects sometimes go to some problems andthe most important is how they deal with it. To avoid a certain downfall.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 06:50:41 AM

I am very happy to see the price going back down hopefully to $500 this time just please only once let it go there for a few minutes when I'm not asleep so that I could get 20BTC and then from there you can go wherever you want.

first of all i assure you if price were to drop down to $500 you and people like you will never buy it! because the mentality that you use is always going to tell you there is a lower price coming, wait more. and when it reverses and goes back up you still don't buy because you start regretting why you didn't buy and there is no point in buying "overpriced" and this has been the story for years, starting when price was 10 cents!

secondly dropping below $2000 will surprise me, dropping back down to $1500 is nearly impossible, and something ridiculous like $500 will only happen if everyone leaves bitcoin because they don't want to use it anymore in which case price not only won't come back up but also it will decline more.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 07:01:49 AM

first of all i assure you if price were to drop down to $500 you and people like you will never buy it! because the mentality that you use is always going to tell you there is a lower price coming, wait more. and when it reverses and goes back up you still don't buy because you start regretting why you didn't buy and there is no point in buying "overpriced" and this has been the story for years, starting when price was 10 cents!

secondly dropping below $2000 will surprise me, dropping back down to $1500 is nearly impossible, and something ridiculous like $500 will only happen if everyone leaves bitcoin because they don't want to use it anymore in which case price not only won't come back up but also it will decline more.

I can't see that bitcoins price would go down for more for 500$ and its so ridiculous to see it happen since its pretty impossible that Holders and Stakers would let it happen since first of all Bitcoins have so many adoption at this point so Maybe This certain downfall happening is little preparation of one greatest pump happen on history(Who Knows).
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 08:28:00 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 01:37:56 PM by deisik

I can't see that bitcoins price would go down for more for 500$ and its so ridiculous to see it happen since its pretty impossible that Holders and Stakers would let it happen since first of all Bitcoins have so many adoption at this point so Maybe This certain downfall happening is little preparation of one greatest pump happen on history(Who Knows)

This doesn't mean that it is impossible

This is only your mind playing a dirty trick on you since you just can't take into account all possible developments that could bring that price about (and nobody can if that comforts you somehow), and thus you feel that it is completely impossible. Apart from that, how "Holders and Stakers" are going to not let it happen? Are they going to pour the precious dollars into a dying coin? If Litecoin takes place of Bitcoin, the latter will cost as much as the former costs right now, i.e. less than 30 dollars per coin

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:17:30 AM

Hi everybody

Heard a lot latetly about the bitcoin fork, segwit, unlimited..
Whats your thoughts on it?
Will BTC moon to 10k or will it be dump?
Please explain.

Even if it moons it won't be 10k. That's just an absurd number in my opinion.

It will depend on how the community reacts and there is really no way that anyone can predict that right now. What will possibly end up happening though is that there will be two "bitcoins", segwit bitcoin and bitcoin unlimited bitcoin. This will make bitcoin price predictions reduntant. I would say that Segwit BTC will have a lot more support even though BU has a lot of miners behind it. Look at the amount of nodes that signals segwit support, it's not even close right now.

I would think that the total value of the two chains combined would show an increase in market cap though, as if you hold bitcoin private keys yourself you'll get both BU and BCC.
Capoboss (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:54:35 AM

I can't see that bitcoins price would go down for more for 500$ and its so ridiculous to see it happen since its pretty impossible that Holders and Stakers would let it happen since first of all Bitcoins have so many adoption at this point so Maybe This certain downfall happening is little preparation of one greatest pump happen on history(Who Knows)

This doesn't that it is impossible

This is only your mind playing a dirty trick on you since you just can't take into account all possible developments that could bring that price about (and nobody can if that comforts you somehow), and thus you feel that it is completely impossible. Apart from that, how "Holders and Stakers" are going to not let it happen? Are they going to pour the precious dollars into a dying coin? If Litecoin takes place of Bitcoin, the latter will cost as much as the former costs right now, i.e. less than 30 dollars per coin

Ofcourse nothing is impossible but we have to be realistic. A drop to 500 would mean that BTC is finished and some other altcoin will takeover.
If I think of a crash then Iam talking about a price level of 1000 to 1500.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 01:42:37 PM

This doesn't that it is impossible

Ofcourse nothing is impossible but we have to be realistic. A drop to 500 would mean that BTC is finished and some other altcoin will takeover.
If I think of a crash then Iam talking about a price level of 1000 to 1500.

500 dollars per coin would make any altcoin happy

Though I'm not sure it that figure will make happy many Bitcoin long term holders, especially those who bought at prices of 1,000 dollars and above that. As to me, 500 dollars won't be the end of Bitcoin as such, but it could certainly be the end of what we think of Bitcoin right now. Basically, it will just turn into yet another coin, and I don't really know whether it would be good or bad for the whole cryptomarket

BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:13:32 PM

I'm more convinced if bitcoin prices go up that month, well, maybe very many people buy bitcoin, because every new year, bitcoin prices will go up, although not much, but if you have 4 bitcoin, maybe that month, You're very profitable.
fireball4

Activity: 288

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:23:28 PM

Tattoo this on your butt chicks first chance you'll get: Bitcoin will rise no matter what! only it takes time! those selling/dumping are the future losers and those who buy/pick are the fortunate few in the future. what do you care what happens then? you just store your Bitcoins and successfully transfer them, is there anything more complicated than that and is there anything else at all?
Problem with people in this community is when they own a few coins or half a coin they think they own the whole concept, they feel entitled to make decisions and have a saying in everything related for grown ups and the people behind the scene.
You just use your coins there is nothing more to it.
I can bet that you wouldn't buy any bitcoins when and if it crashes back to 500 dollars at the moment you will not want it. The reason why is that it is most probably going to crash as well even more as the market cap of ethereum and most probably ripple would surpass it. That would be disastrous for bitcoin and the newbies that are coming in now and don't care about technology would just jump in to the ones at the top.

However, it's really good that such crash is impossible at the moment and will remain impossible. There are just too many important people involved with it that they would let the price crash just like that. There are tons of bitcoin businesses like exchanges, card issuers and atms services that would survive a huge loss. Even if something horrible happens on the uasf date as the chain split, bitcoin still wouldn't go down under 1k, so if you believe in bitcoin and don't want to take a loss then just hold it long term.
Hi everybody

Heard a lot latetly about the bitcoin fork, segwit, unlimited..
Whats your thoughts on it?
Will BTC moon to 10k or will it be dump?
Please explain.

Even if it moons it won't be 10k. That's just an absurd number in my opinion.

It will depend on how the community reacts and there is really no way that anyone can predict that right now. What will possibly end up happening though is that there will be two "bitcoins", segwit bitcoin and bitcoin unlimited bitcoin. This will make bitcoin price predictions reduntant. I would say that Segwit BTC will have a lot more support even though BU has a lot of miners behind it. Look at the amount of nodes that signals segwit support, it's not even close right now.

I would think that the total value of the two chains combined would show an increase in market cap though, as if you hold bitcoin private keys yourself you'll get both BU and BCC.
It's not absurd at all, everything is possible with bitcoins. Remember when the price was 500? it mooned to 3k, thus it was 6x gain. Right now it would need only a 5x gain so it's really realistic.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
[/table
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:21:35 PM

If you think about it you'll see right after the mysterious meeting of miners price magically started to rise from $1200 and it went to $1450 within one day from there I couldn't see any set backs but just uprising to $3000. today price came down sharp but is going back up again.
No I can't afford to buy even if the price was lower than $2000 I can only convert alts into Bitcoin.
I just wouldn't be surprised if Bitmain forks away and create 42M coins instead of 21M and then price dumping to sub $1000 That I can afford to buy a few, but from what I can see now investors are backing Bitcoin with their teeth and blood and tears and alts are dumping like bullshit from the cow.lol

🖤😏
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:52:21 AM

The price continues to bleed away gains from early this month and the months prior, but I am not sure if the price is going to as low as $500. Last time I saw the price at that level was way back 12 months I think, and it quickly went up again. Now that we are nearing August, seems that there's a lot of FUD coming into play. Better to just stay in the sidelines and keep watch of the things that are about to unfold.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:34:37 AM

Actually no one really can predict what to happen after that implementation, but all I know is if investors will be fearing of lossing their investments there will be a minimal crash of price and eventually it rises again to the moon. That certain situation will happen on implementations but we must stay brave, and I know blockchain network admin supports were doing their best to keep our bitcoins secured for an attempt of attack.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:39:19 AM

Have to say that I am feeling extremely nervous about the whole thing. So if a split occurs, what will happen to the coins in my wallet? Do I have to move my coins to one chain, or will they be replicated on both the chains? Also, can anyone tell me whether keeping the coins in an online wallet (such as Blockchain.info) is safe or not?

If a split happens, you will have coins on both chain. then you'll have to wait if one of them dies or like in the case of ETC, both chain survives and you can spend both of them

This is a big IF really

So far it looks more like just Jihan's bluff, though it is not quite clear what his real intents are. Nevertheless, if we knew in advance that the split was really going to happen one day, it might be a wise decision to sell bitcoins altogether beforehand. How home? The split will certainly make the price of both chains crash since both camps would be massively selling out the coins of the other camp. It could be claimed that they will use the proceeds to support the price of their coin, but this won't help since ordinary people will start indiscriminately liquidating their stashes in panic for fiat or some other altcoin (Litecoin may profit handsomely due to this split)

That means that it won't be a bad idea to convert some of my BTC to Litecoin right now. But are you sure that Litecoin is having more chances when compared to the other alts? What about Ethereum?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
Capoboss (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 10:14:03 PM

Seeing that the price is rising we could maybe expect an other pump ..
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: