Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:59:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ATB Coin - the world’s fastest and most secure cryptocurrency  (Read 12223 times)
MelG

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:19:12 PM

So does anyone know even how many ATB coins in total will be generated? Or do they just expect us to gamble with ICO?
It is stated on the website and also in the whitepaper itself.
Please take a read and you will be interested in investing in the project.

I didn't find anything on their website. Please point exactly where and what is the amount if you know? I asked their support and they said that info is not to be released before ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kezy

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:23:03 PM

how can you prove that this old man is the creator of the currency? who the heck is he anyway? this smells like a scam.

how are u gonna make it "the most secure cryptocurrency"??
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:46:42 PM

how can you prove that this old man is the creator of the currency? who the heck is he anyway? this smells like a scam.

Grin your questions are rib cracking
valaleilo

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:44:19 PM

So does anyone know even how many ATB coins in total will be generated? Or do they just expect us to gamble with ICO?

I didn't find anything on their website. Please point exactly where and what is the amount if you know? I asked their support and they said that info is not to be released before ICO.

2.1.4. Coins and forging process

Based on the POS algorithm, active node of the blockchain network in ATB Coin randomly selected, based on their stake size and hash value will receive a daily
reward, or ROI, for their contribution to achieving the distributed consensus.

As a means of combating the inflation and the market glut, two years after the ICO and creation of the genesis block the daily ROI will decrease twofold. The
decrease of the daily reward by two times will be repeated every two years until the daily reward rate reaches almost zero.

As a POS cryptocurrency, ATB Coin will start with an open ICO that will last one month during which anyone will be able to purchase ATB Coins and receive a certain number of ATB Coins as a bonus. The total number of coins that will be offered to the public during ICO equals the quantity of coins in the genesis block, which is 50,000,000 ATB.

Find in whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0TKgJ4i8XsfbHlmeVFoUHVtMUE/view
rube08

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:47:31 PM

Are there any social media bounties?
aakashsangwan (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 09:56:13 PM

Are there any social media bounties?
No, there aren't any social media bounties.
They have got enough likes and followers, that they don't need any social media bounties.

MelG

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:56:26 AM

Based on the POS algorithm, active node of the blockchain network in ATB Coin randomly selected, based on their stake size and hash value will receive a daily

As a means of combating the inflation and the market glut, two years after the ICO and creation of the genesis block the daily ROI will decrease twofold. The
decrease of the daily reward by two times will be repeated every two years until the daily reward rate reaches almost zero.

As a POS cryptocurrency, ATB Coin will start with an open ICO that will last one month during which anyone will be able to purchase ATB Coins and receive a certain number of ATB Coins as a bonus. The total number of coins that will be offered to the public during ICO equals the quantity of coins in the genesis block, which is 50,000,000 ATB.

Find in whitepaper: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0TKgJ4i8XsfbHlmeVFoUHVtMUE/view

You still don't state how many coins in total there will generated!! We all know the ICO amount is 50 000 000 ATB. That is not what we are talking about here!
Coin Atb

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 01:33:23 PM

You still don't state how many coins in total there will generated!! We all know the ICO amount is 50 000 000 ATB. That is not what we are talking about here!

Decrease in an award for the block will occur each 2 years for 50%. The final sum of coins will be known only for a moment when the award is reduced to 0.The initial figure is 50 000 000 coins, then it will increase independently with the help of users wallets, and the percentage of its production will decrease by 50% every 2 years, but  there is no such final amount, because the coin lives and develops itself on the clients wallets. According to our research number of coins approximately is 333 000 000
loveinberlin

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 05:32:12 PM

How many coins in total there will generated?
cryptoworldwide

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 03:34:31 PM

Any social media bounty program?

aakashsangwan (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 03:44:06 PM

How many coins in total there will generated?
It is already stated in a post above yours.

Any social media bounty program?

No, right now there aren't any social media bounty programs.

MaxMuze

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:16:00 PM

Grin your questions are rib cracking
Your response is scam confirming... Lips sealed
MaxMuze

Activity: 23

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 05:23:31 PM

I was contacted by the Owner of this project to make a thread for them and moderate it for the period of crowdsale.

I am not involved with this project, so if you have any doubts or want to contact the owner, pm ATB Coin

I just wanted to confirm, why is that your website is the only site, when doing a Google search, that mentions anything about Herbert Hoover having any association with this project? 
BittBurger

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:09:37 PM

Reserve indonesian translation for whitepaper

I told you many times to learn to write a correct sentence before you ask for a translation but you just keep spamming and spamming and spamming. Are you a bot or something?

this coin is promising, waiting for the bounty champaign

You are not interested in the coin, you are just a bounty whore. This forum is infested with bots, bounty whores, signature campaign whores and account level whores. Almost all posts in the announcement section look like they are written by retards or by bots. There is no fun in reading the comments anymore.

Wow this is weird.  Josh from Butterfly Labs is talking shit about the ethics of other players in this ecosystem?  Now that's a hoot!

Owner: "The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
View it on the Blockchain | Genesis Block Newspaper Copies
Fatman3001
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1013

Make Bitcoin glow with ENIAC

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 09:08:22 AM

ATB Coin has bought stolen data to send e-mail spam. Plus, any altcoin BFL Josh touches must be a scam.

"I predict the Internet will soon go spectacularly supernova and in 1996 catastrophically collapse." - Robert Metcalfe, 1995
xpk

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:10:32 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 04:13:54 AM by xpk

These people who appear in the videos should be trapped in NYC? If it is, scam?
Hugh Jass

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 10:29:04 PM

I was contacted by the Owner of this project to make a thread for them and moderate it for the period of crowdsale.

I am not involved with this project, so if you have any doubts or want to contact the owner, pm ATB Coin

I just wanted to confirm, why is that your website is the only site, when doing a Google search, that mentions anything about Herbert Hoover having any association with this project? 

Is the Herbert Hoover III mentioned in the OP the same one mentioned in this wikipedia page? He died in 2010. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Hoover_Jr.

Herbert Charles Hoover was married to Margaret Ava Watson. They had 3 children: Margaret Ann Hoover (1926-2011), Herbert "Pete" Hoover III (1927-2010) and Joan Leslie Hoover (1930-2002).
pan4ous

Activity: 9

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:37:46 PM

Is the Herbert Hoover III mentioned in the OP the same one mentioned in this wikipedia page? He died in 2010.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Hoover_Jr.

Herbert Charles Hoover was married to Margaret Ava Watson. They had 3 children: Margaret Ann Hoover (1926-2011), Herbert "Pete" Hoover III (1927-2010) and Joan Leslie Hoover (1930-2002).

Seems to be he is the grandson of Herbert |||. I don't find any mentions about it, only in the videos on YouTube. Looks like misspelling
ATB Coin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:26:58 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2017, 06:24:45 PM by ATB Coin

Hello, Ladies and Gents.
Now you can visit our official topic.
Welcome!

Thank you for your help, aakashsangwan.

Please don't forget about our Telegram chat.
Online support will help you with a pleasure!

Also you can add us by Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,LinkedIn,watch ATB Coin YouTube channel or visit our Website and view Whitepaper or legal documentation.

Contact Email: info@atbcoin.com
ATB Coin

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 06:26:01 PM

#ATBCoin #ATBCoinNews #ATBCryptoLottery

Every day the number of ATB Coin investors is growing. And ICO will end on July 12 and when you join us, you will get 1% bounty. Many of the investors are upset that they heard  about our project only now, and not at earlier stages, when it was possible to get  a 10% or 5% bounty. So we decided to give you one more gift!

ATB Crypto Lottery. What is it? This is a kind of lottery where you can win up to 20.000 ATB (20.000 USD | 8.02 BTC | 466.76 LTC | 72.44 ETH | 10.70 ZEC).

What is needed to participate?

Everything is extremely simple.

All registered users who invest more than 200 ATB are participating in it. For every 200 ATB on your account, you get 1 lottery ticket for the draw, which will be held on a specially prepared page of the site on July 11 at 06:00 PM (UTC).

During the lottery, every 5 minutes the system will randomly select a winner and announce the winners wallet number on the specially created section of our site. Those who invested larger amounts have more chances to win. The minimum balance for participation is 200 ATB.

Prize fund:
1st place. 10.000 ATB
2nd place. 5.000 ATB
3rd place. 3.000 ATB
4th place. 1.500 ATB
5th place. 500 ATB

Join now!

Our official topic
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: