Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:15:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New sanctions against Russia.  (Read 1204 times)
Palmerson (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:30:07 AM

This week the U.S. Senate is expected to vote for sanctions against Russia because of the Kremlin's interference in the presidential elections of 2016. I wonder why no one cites specific evidence, but sanctions are imposed.

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

♡   Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency   ♡
██Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |  Bitcointalk  |  Github██

▄▄██▄▄
       ▄▄███▀  ▀███▄▄
   ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀██▄
██▀  ▄▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄▄  ▀██
██▄ ██▀              ▀██  ██
▀▀████▄▄▄             ██  ██
▄   ██▀▀▀████▄▄▄      ▀▀████
██  ██       ▀▀▀███▄▄▄     ▀
██  ██             ▀▀▀███▄▄▄
██  ██▄▄            ▄▄██ ▀██
██▄   ▀▀██▄      ▄██▀▀   ▄██
▀███▄    ▀██▄▄██▀    ▄███▀
    ▀▀██▄▄   ▀▀   ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:07:54 PM

This week the U.S. Senate is expected to vote for sanctions against Russia because of the Kremlin's interference in the presidential elections of 2016. I wonder why no one cites specific evidence, but sanctions are imposed.

There is nothing new anymore about the issue of russia and US even if trump stated that he would like putin to be his bestfriend(which is obviously a sarcastic statement)
merchantofzeny

Activity: 1036
Merit: 279

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:10:44 PM

Don't expect relationship between the two countries to warm up anytime soon. They just have so many conflicting interests, especially with their foreign policies.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2017, 03:31:50 PM

That's really stupid. Sanctions have already strengthened Russia, and as Russia has been buying gold, the gold backed ruble is likely to become significant. They have also pushed Russia into bed with Chins, and as a result the IMF has lost its monopoly. Why do they want to strengthen Russia and weaken the US, and allover Obama and Clinton's lies.

Soros and the Rothschilds are still winning.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:07:45 PM

That's really stupid. Sanctions have already strengthened Russia, and as Russia has been buying gold, the gold backed ruble is likely to become significant. They have also pushed Russia into bed with Chins, and as a result the IMF has lost its monopoly. Why do they want to strengthen Russia and weaken the US, and allover Obama and Clinton's lies.

When they announced the sanctions in 2014, the United States and its allies thought that Russia would fold up in less than 6 months. But they forgot that Boris Yeltsin is no longer ruling Russia. The current Russian president is Vladimir Putin, who has been elected as the most powerful person on the earth for three consecutive terms now. The sanctions have only resulted in strengthening the Russo-Chinese alliance.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:14:20 PM

Soros and the Rothschilds are still winning.
Lol. Sanctions cannot make Russia stronger. Putin keeps stability until 2018. After the election there will be a strong collapse, but it will be later. As for buying gold then I find that a little hard to believe. I do not believe what the Russians say.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:28:34 PM

Am wondering with all the sanctions being imposed on Russia, I am wondering why isn't Russia also imposing sanctions  on the USA as well, am sure it will be payback on them for doing things like this without proof.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Basmic

Merit: 256

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:33:20 PM

Am wondering with all the sanctions being imposed on Russia, I am wondering why isn't Russia also imposing sanctions  on the USA as well, am sure it will be payback on them for doing things like this without proof.
You have me highly amused. What sanctions Russia could impose against the United States. Lol. Without Western technology the Russians can't create anything. They can certainly try to compensate for the expense of China, but if America and Europe start policy on return production home, very soon China will be on the same level as Russia.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:41:46 PM

You have me highly amused. What sanctions Russia could impose against the United States. Lol. Without Western technology the Russians can't create anything. They can certainly try to compensate for the expense of China, but if America and Europe start policy on return production home, very soon China will be on the same level as Russia.

In certain sectors, Russia is dependent on the American / Western technology. But you should also remember that on certain other sectors, the Americans are dependent on Russia. For example, without the Russian technology, the International Space Station (ISS) would have never got completed. And without the Russian rocket engines, the Americans won't be able to transport their astronauts to the ISS.
Lampaster

Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:19:37 PM

In certain sectors, Russia is dependent on the American / Western technology. But you should also remember that on certain other sectors, the Americans are dependent on Russia. For example, without the Russian technology, the International Space Station (ISS) would have never got completed. And without the Russian rocket engines, the Americans won't be able to transport their astronauts to the ISS.
This is not so. There is the European launch vehicles that are able to do it. The last time most Russian launches end in disaster. Russian technology lags behind the West in 25-30 years. After the Soviet collapse, Russia can not restore the capacity. Russia is no longer the first in space.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 07:36:19 PM

Funny that we already have private european and us corporations that fly satellites and other stuff into outer space.

And russians use ukrainian rockets because russian ones tend to explode :S

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1104

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:16:45 PM

When they announced the sanctions in 2014, the United States and its allies thought that Russia would fold up in less than 6 months. But they forgot that Boris Yeltsin is no longer ruling Russia. The current Russian president is Vladimir Putin, who has been elected as the most powerful person on the earth for three consecutive terms now. The sanctions have only resulted in strengthening the Russo-Chinese alliance.
Don't forget he's also one of the richest people on Earth.
Russians always had that need for expansion and pride. Putin is using that to his advantage and is doing very well for himself, as we all can see. He's a businessman like Trump and I thought those two will find find a way to talk using the universal language of money, but no, not yet at least.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:32:37 PM

International Space Station is a joint project not because Americans can't manage it or need some tech from Russians but because it is easier to split cost and share tech.
Plus, it looks  much cooler if we have effort of all humanity gathered in one place tohelp us conquer the space. Russians don't have anything crucial or impossible to replace.
Joining forces with Russians is more like Public Relation publicity stunt more than anything else.
Patsakkyy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:34:44 PM

Russians always had that need for expansion and pride. Putin is using that to his advantage and is doing very well for himself, as we all can see. He's a businessman like Trump and I thought those two will find find a way to talk using the universal language of money, but no, not yet at least.
You still need to understand that rich people make conclusions for themselves and always agree. And the problems will be for ordinary citizens and not for presidents. Any military conflicts, even commas, were laid by the military, from among ordinary people, and not from officials.

Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:22:42 PM

I do not agree with you. what businessman Trump I don't know. Did anyone see his Declaration? Who knows, maybe he bankrupt? Putin is also not a businessman. It is a banal thief. His condition is not earned, but stolen from the Russian state.
freebutcaged

Activity: 588
Merit: 541

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:07:55 PM

That is it, pretty much as always Americans are the center of the world and hundreds of millions of non Americans are worthless, when the

Fucking senator says we should be happy when ISIS is attacking Tehran you all should take the hint what kind of people they are, idiots don't

Understand more sanctions=thicker skins. in a decade from now when the world moved into decentralization of currencies we'll see if US could

Still have the upper hand in financial sector, we'll see if they could have any power in the world of economy.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 01:47:18 AM

I do not agree with you. what businessman Trump I don't know. Did anyone see his Declaration? Who knows, maybe he bankrupt? Putin is also not a businessman. It is a banal thief. His condition is not earned, but stolen from the Russian state.

It is the opinion of the Russian people, which matter the most. For them, Putin is a savior. He took office in 1999, when most of the national wealth was looted by the oligarchs under the drunkard pro-western dictator Boris Yeltsin. He put some of those oligarchs behind bars, while most of the others fled to Western nations such as the United Kingdom.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:28:33 PM

They just need someone to blame for their endgame being a failure and delaying whatever the master plan was for a bit, or just altering the logistics the US plays a far more broad role in election interference than other countries do.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
copperKO

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:20:48 PM

I would not believe anything western media says about this. Try al jazeera on Russia
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 05:47:33 PM

I would not believe anything western media says about this. Try al jazeera on Russia

Why should you believe the Al Jazeera? After all it is owned by the Qatari government, which is a part of the GCC alliance. Neither the Arabs, nor the Americans are very fond of Russia. For both the parties, Russia is a common enemy.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: