Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:51:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES will get 50-100X in a short term. Yes It is possible becasue...  (Read 8005 times)
namethathasntbeentaken

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

update : namewastaken

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:52:44 PM

waves is gaining traction like crazy, why this now?
Where is Waves gaining traction like crazy? The price has been moving sideways for months.

i mean, it jumped from 2.7 to 4.16 in bittrex today
but i know what you mean, i've been baghodling this for some time now and tried to sell at a nice price but the movement was so quick that i couldn't even send my coins to the exchange in time

now it's 3.35  Huh
Why not lease your coins and wait for the new platform?

i read about leasing but from what i understood i need a recipient and i do not know one
could you explain to me how it works?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:21:08 AM

Where is Waves gaining traction like crazy? The price has been moving sideways for months.

i mean, it jumped from 2.7 to 4.16 in bittrex today
but i know what you mean, i've been baghodling this for some time now and tried to sell at a nice price but the movement was so quick that i couldn't even send my coins to the exchange in time

now it's 3.35  Huh

i read about leasing but from what i understood i need a recipient and i do not know one
You can find leasing nodes on Google or the Waves Reddit.

My favourites so far are:

3PPRLpTAn9ku11YpPh1YfZcojCgopeet6er
3PFrn8EHRhjJGEQxYwWKdJcwcsW1XFRJbmz
3P2HNUd5VUPLMQkJmctTPEeeHumiPN2GkTb

One of those is called Fountain Perpetua, one is the WCT or WavesGo one (forgot which), and one more has a nice balance sheet that you can check at any time. I tried a few different ones and eventually sized down to just these three after testing.

What happens with leasing is, you pick a leasing node (master node) and then lease your Waves to them. You can choose any amount.

The Waves get locked up for the duration of the lease which you can cancel at any time.

Nobody has access to your Waves during the leasing so it's impossible to lose them that way.

Depending on the amount you've leased and the fee structure of the leasing node you'll get different rewards.
namethathasntbeentaken

Activity: 150

update : namewastaken

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:36:02 AM

i mean, it jumped from 2.7 to 4.16 in bitter today

now it's 3.35  Huh

One of those is called Fountain Perpetua, one is the WCT or WavesGo one (forgot which), and one more has a nice balance sheet that you can check at any time. I tried a few different ones and eventually sized down to just these three after testing.

What happens with leasing is, you pick a leasing node (master node) and then lease your Waves to them. You can choose any amount.

The Waves get locked up for the duration of the lease which you can cancel at any time.

Nobody has access to your Waves during the leasing so it's impossible to lose them that way.

Depending on the amount you've leased and the fee structure of the leasing node you'll get different rewards.

that's really cool, thank you for your answer and explanation
unfortunately, even though waves is a big chunk of my portfolio, i am still a small pond fish in this game so i do not have 10000 waves for the lease

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬     SPECTRECOIN     ▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Native TOR+OBFS4  ●  Mobile & Stealth Staking Soon!  ●  Ghost Protocol  ●  Available on Bisq.io
XSPEC Slack  ◆   Website  ◆  Twitter  ◆  Facebook  ◆  Reddit  ◆  Telegram
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:44:59 AM

i mean, it jumped from 2.7 to 4.16 in bitter today

now it's 3.35  Huh

that's really cool, thank you for your answer and explanation
unfortunately, even though waves is a big chunk of my portfolio, i am still a small pond fish in this game so i do not have 10000 waves for the lease

You can lease small amounts of Waves, even just 1 if you want to. 10000 Waves are needed if you want to be the person that other people can lease to, which would allow you to gain some extra through a small fee.
Neo.Prometheus

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:13:14 PM

Now it is difficult to say anything about the price of the Waves. According to the charts, it holds around 2.1 dollars per coin. But innovation in the form of smart contracts can give rise to a sharp increase. This applies not only to the price, but also the popularity of the platform Waves.
imperatorbounty7

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:27:47 PM

I think that wave is a very promising coin. I think the price of this coin could reach $ 20 again because the team is working hard on the project
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:51:00 PM

I do not have any technical analysis that will support for any possibilities that waves will pump to 50-100 times in a short term but as a believer of cryptocurrency's volatility, anything can be possible.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:15:25 AM

There's nothing wrong with the project it has great technology to offer yet it's more realistic to expect it to appreciate up to 5x eventually if it's going to rank amongst the top smart contract platforms at some stage

It needs better marketing and more business partnerships for real world use for this to be achievable

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: