Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:31:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which is more preffered by the masses?  (Voting closed: June 15, 2017, 03:40:36 PM)
Dogecoin - 0 (0%)
Bitcoin - 4 (100%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or Dogecoin?  (Read 14969 times)
CarlOrff

Activity: 826
Merit: 440

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:12:42 AM

Which is more profitable and most preffered by the many?
Now, the answer is very simple : Bitcoin.
But the answer of this kind of interrogation is allway simple : allway it is BITCOIN !
Altcoin are using to earn Bitcoins ;-).

Bitcoin + privacy respect = BitcoinZ (topic BitcoinZ)
The only decentralized crypto that complements Bitcoin on privacy.
You missed Bitcoin in 2009 ? Do not miss BitcoinZ in 2018 !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:54:20 PM

It's apparent that BTC almost always comes first than any other altcoins, including Dogecoin, and if the altcoin has no investment potential, then there is nothing to compare in general.
I do understand if the comparison is done between bitcoin and ethereum or bitcoin and bitcin cash but I am really unable to find the reason behind this comparison. I mean neither dogecoin is number one altcoin nor it was made for killing bitcoin. Even the haters know that bitcoin is the best of the best in cryptocoin world and no other altcoin can surpass it in any sense.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:13:35 PM

There is no competition here. Like comparing a Bugati and a bicycle.  Grin
And even if you think that such a comparison is ridiculous the truth is that there are scenarios where the bicycle is better, a Bugatti without anything in front of it is going to destroy the bicycle in speed and in almost any parameter, but in almost all the cities of the world the fastest vehicle that you can use to arrive from point A to B is a bicycle.
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:06:10 PM

Which is more profitable and most preffered by the many?
of course,almost all people choose bitcoin because because bitcoin is mother currency so if there is no bitcoin, altcoins like doge not value and will be death asap
Who would even want to give up a legacy coin to a joke coin in the first place ?
Doge was considered more of a joke if you read more about how it came about in the first place and since then it has never really had much development and pretty going down fast in marketcap. That does not mean it is not better than some shitty coins though cause dogecoin has really given some good profit trading it too.
Gangy

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:19:25 PM

I don't think it's a good thing to compare these two. It's not fair to comapre any coin to bitcoin actually. Bitcoin is the mother of all so it will always be the safest and most trust worthy investment. If you want a faster investment go and buy some promising alt coins instead.

dirgayeah

Activity: 868
Merit: 103

*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:20:11 PM

I dont underustimated this question but
If i can say.. Is really not comparable..
Bitcoin in next 3 years will be $20.000 and i think that so massive growth. And i dont think doge will be like that.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:25:08 PM

There is no competition at all. Why would you compare bitcoin to a coin that has a value of less than a dollar. Dogecoin has potential but that potential was was no match to the potential of a bitcoin. People will choose bitcoin more than any coins because of its great price and great potential in the future.
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:26:17 PM

Of course bitcomin! Dogecoin is a joke that went too far!  Grin haha
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:36:37 PM

it is still bitcoin beacusw bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the world it is called as the mother of all cryptocurrency, i don't think that bitcoin and dogecoin will have a competition on each other, dogecoin nowadays become popular too but the potential is lower than the bitcoin and every people who knows bitcoin will remain on it because of the value and potential of it.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:38:45 PM

Bitcoin for sure in terms of use case, investment

Doge might be more of a collector item here
Rebellious

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:43:41 PM

Bitcoin 200%.
Keziara

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:06:31 AM

I think I prefer choosing bitcoin,
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:36:39 AM

it is still bitcoin beacusw bitcoin is the first crypto currency in the world it is called as the mother of all cryptocurrency, i don't think that bitcoin and dogecoin will have a competition on each other, dogecoin nowadays become popular too but the potential is lower than the bitcoin and every people who knows bitcoin will remain on it because of the value and potential of it.
The basis now in choosing crypto currency is the price, because if we still base now on the potential of the coins we cannot achieve our dreams to become rich. Due to high numbers of coin in the market some of them were losing their value even their coins have a high potential. Crypto currency community were already over crowded and in my opinion I think that or maybe those some coins with low cost value should be eliminated in the digital world. To have a chance the other coin to shows their ability and capacity, like Dogecoin this coin had almost no movement in the market. Their price was fall down so deep and I think it's hard for them to recovered so instead of recover why they can't try to quit to less their problem in crypto currency society.
tienigarazz

Activity: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:46:39 AM

I will choose bitcoin, because it is the no. Crypto currency and sometimes others called it father of all currency, and bitcoin has a lot advantages over dogecoin.
Now the price of bitcoin is still increasing, so if you choose bitcoin i'm sure you can  get big profit from that.

akmittal

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:47:08 AM

How ever there is no comparison between Bitcoin  any Dogecoin. But there are some specific posints at which we can compare both crypto currencies. Transfer fee for Bitcoin is very high and transfer fee for Dogecoin is very low. For trading Bitcoin is very popular as its face value fluctuation is high. Doge coin has its stable value so trader do like Bitcoin. The future of Doge coin is also very good.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:15:40 AM

May i ask what specific use dogecoin has? Well compare to bitcoin it is silent but has great future.
adiebitsler

Activity: 1106
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:38:11 AM

with the price of doge now I seem to choose to buy doge, because the price is now quite low and the risk is very little Grin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:57:08 AM

ane is more attracted to bitcoin because the development of bitcoin is very fast, than degocoin.
johnleo

Activity: 1414

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:27:54 AM

How ever there is no comparison between Bitcoin  any Dogecoin. But there are some specific posints at which we can compare both crypto currencies. Transfer fee for Bitcoin is very high and transfer fee for Dogecoin is very low. For trading Bitcoin is very popular as its face value fluctuation is high. Doge coin has its stable value so trader do like Bitcoin. The future of Doge coin is also very good.

one of the reason why I like them both
detector

Activity: 484
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:29:57 AM

Bitcoin always being my favorite since it always increase over year as I can see meanwhile altcoin still can't compete bitcoin yet
I've made 200% profit because of bitcoin rather than doge that keep decrease everytime bitcoin pump
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: