Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:12:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Father in Need of HELP!  (Read 1020 times)
Adam101 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:54:16 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2013, 01:20:05 AM by tysat

Really don't care if most think this is fake but I wont give up tell the day I can't breath anymore.

BEGGING LINK REMOVED

Need all the help I can get.
Jaxkr

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2013, 11:58:57 PM

I'm calling scam. This guy knows about and accepts three cryptocurrencies, but is brand new to the forum?

However, I like to hope for the best in people. If Adam can provide ANY form of proof, I will happily donate.
odolvlobo
Legendary

Activity: 4368
Merit: 3275

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:01:50 AM

Have you posted this all of the thousands and thousands of forums on the internet, or just this one? If just this one, then why just this one?

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
linuxer

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Official Troll of bitcointalk,Certified by John K.

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:04:27 AM

Have you posted this all of the thousands and thousands of forums on the internet, or just this one? If just this one, then why just this one?

sob stories... look at this one lol
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1doxqb/need_some_help/
Adam101 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:05:25 AM

How does a person Prove there sick and have a new baby in this world? Ill even take words of encouragement as donations. And I really have no Idea what the currency are. My best friend/god father is a geek and we where talking and he set me up with them.
Adam101 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:07:12 AM

I have never ask for help before in this way or any other way. So sorry if my way of asking for help says SCAM!!!!! but thats cool. I to would be at odd of this kind of asking.
Adam101 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:10:11 AM

And I will take any suggestion on ways to my this look less like scam or petty story or better place to post this at. Just trying to make thing easier in my life and other at the same time with dealing with all this.
shibaji

Activity: 308
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:12:47 AM

How does a person Prove there sick and have a new baby in this world? Ill even take words of encouragement as donations. And I really have no Idea what the currency are. My best friend/god father is a geek and we where talking and he set me up with them.

Show your real identity with pictures, proof, medical records (properly censored) - link to social website etc etc. - if you cannot, shame on you for pulling a scam stunt with such pathetic excuse, which is a big mockery to someone in the World who might be really in the same situation.
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:13:14 AM

I have never ask for help before in this way or any other way. So sorry if my way of asking for help says SCAM!!!!! but thats cool. I to would be at odd of this kind of asking.

I'm wondering why you decided to post just on Bitcointalk, and not any of the thousands and thousands of other forums available. It seems kind of half-hearted, if you ask me.

Join an anti-signature campaign: Click ignore on the members of signature campaigns.
PGP Fingerprint: 6B6BC26599EC24EF7E29A405EAF050539D0B2925 Signing address: 13GAVJo8YaAuenj6keiEykwxWUZ7jMoSLt
MartinReynolds

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:16:06 AM

Post up some pictures of yourself, I have been on hundreds of forums where this has happened. Most real people use fund raising sites where you can post pictures and stories. If this is real, I really hope you can come though this. But if it is fake, then I don't have anything to say....

Regards,

Martin.
Adam101 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:16:48 AM

I'm wondering why you decided to post just on Bitcointalk, and not any of the thousands and thousands of other forums available. It seems kind of half-hearted, if you ask me.

Only taking the info friend gave me. Right now as Im searching out other forms/chat/helpgroups and plan on doing the same. As of post my info that is the dumbest thing I have heard and that would only prove how retarted someone can be. but think you for saying you would help if given that info. Like many people in this world have faith in god I guess I asking for the same in people.
Adam101 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:20:24 AM

I'm going to be searching other sites that may be able to help. Ill be checking back and forth and will answer any question I can.
odolvlobo
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:24:30 AM

Only taking the info friend gave me. Right now as Im searching out other forms/chat/helpgroups and plan on doing the same. As of post my info that is the dumbest thing I have heard and that would only prove how retarted someone can be. but think you for saying you would help if given that info. Like many people in this world have faith in god I guess I asking for the same in people.

Personally, I would have gone to all the TV and radio stations in my area, as well as all the newspapers, and asked to make personal appeals to their viewers, listeners, and subscribers. I would have asked my employer and fellow employees, and would have gone door-to-door to all my neighbors. I would have set up charities and donation drives. I would have posted this plea in all the forums that I normally participate.

And I would have done all of those before going to some random forum that I have never heard of. That's why I'm wondering why out of all the thousands and thousands of forums on the internet, you decided to post on this one before doing anything else.

mebi

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:29:07 AM

An anonymous newbie needs money for medical expenses and so asks for crypto-currencies? Seems legit!
Adam101 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:30:16 AM

Personally, I would have gone to all the TV and radio stations in my area, as well as all the newspapers, and asked to make personal appeals to their viewers, listeners, and subscribers. I would have asked my employer and fellow employees, and would have gone door-to-door to all my neighbors. I would have set up charities and donation drives. I would have posted this plea in all the forums that I normally participate.

And I would have done all of those before going to some random forum that I have never heard of. That's why I'm wondering why out of all the thousands and thousands of forums on the internet, you decided to post on this one before doing anything else.

Once again I'm only going off the info my friend has set me up with. Right now I am researching out other ways of doing this. I have reached out to churches,helpgroups,governement,state help and it has help, has brought in 3000$ but me and buddy know this would not be enough for what im wanting to do and leave behind.
tiananmenqian

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:32:20 AM

HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh?
Kruncha

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:34:15 AM

Why don't you spend your time helping yourself, instead of expecting others to do it for you?

K.
Adam101 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:34:49 AM

An anonymous newbie needs money for medical expenses and so asks for crypto-currencies? Seems legit!

Cause the turn over add up alot faster then what would/is coming in from other donation. People Call it what you will. Ill just delete this post and solve the fuss it has caused. Just remember with this something like this happens to someone in your family or a close friend. Then you will understand why.

Thanks for the kind words of encouragement.
MoneyCoin

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 12:53:33 AM

Create a gofundme page,   -   scam
Adam101 (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2013, 01:17:57 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2013, 01:20:47 AM by tysat

Don't understand how this make it look less like a scam. Pretty sad.

BEGGING LINK REMOVED
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: